[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /hypedfordenoftrials/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: triher.jpg (87 KB, 1000x857) Image search: [Google]
triher.jpg
87 KB, 1000x857
Why is no one talking about the free dlc?
>>
Because no one got the game

I'm still waiting for it to drop in price in any of the major stores to get it, if it won't I'll just ignore it.
>>
>>316467198
When's this DLC coming out? How do I get it?
>>
>>316467198
I immensely dislike the principle of linebecks costume. if someone starts a mission wearing it, you know they are a cunt who is gonna steal the prize
>>
>>316467198
because i have no friends to play with and good teams are hard to come by

ended up soloing the fucking game
>>
>>316468039
This, or I'll try to get it on ebay like I did with pretty much every 3ds game I have.
No luck so far, but I have patience,
>>
>>316468330
It's due to be released in December. I guess you will simple have to download it on the eshop.

>>316468039
Are you in Europe? I got the game new for 30€, which is a fair price.

>>316468447
Are you in Europe? If you play in the evenings, you can get very good random team mates. Some people just suck at the game, but that can be part of the challenge too.
>>
We did here >>316457938
It didn't last very long because burgers were sleeping.

>>316468330
12/2, a free update download.

>>316468413
It's way better than the Desire Sensor and RNG fucking you over for consecutive runs; the 7th item of an area can only be obtained in the
>3rd challenge for the 3rd level
>2nd and 3rd challenge for the 4th level
at a fixed 33% rate. It makes getting the outfits that need them, like the Spin Attack Attire, arduously long.

If you're playing with friends, you can take turns clearing the stage 3 times tops.
>>
>>316468767
Yes I'm from Europe and I do know it's it's got a lowered price now but I'm waiting for it to drop even lower. Something like 10-15gbp.
>>
>>316468773
To be fair I never had an issue with that, it gave you real incentive to do the three bonus missions to get those items, and realistically you would eventually get them, not to mention you can bribe little shop man to have every single non PVP item in his store
>>
>>316469809
I just didn't find good parties to do it with, so it was exhausting.
>The Lady's Lair with bombs only
I don't know how I managed 127/128 challenges with /v/ or randoms.

I did manage to get the Spin Attack Attire, my last one, pretty effortlessly, thankfully, but I got RNG'd hard trying to get the Coliseum exclusive materials, so I think anything to ensure your materials, the better.
There's also time traveling
>Change your 3DS clock to 11:59 PM, go in game, save, and leave the game. When the time ticks over to midnight, go in game, collect your Freebie/Street Merchant goods, and save. Repeat until finished.
to reset the shop, and it can sell every item but the Coliseum ones for 250 to 2000 rupees.

Can't buy Friendly Tokens, though.
>>
>>316470174
Ladies lair with bombs is significantly easier because bombs have a large AOE effect that hits everything, the only boss that was harder was "Snakes Revenge" and even that could be done with two people. The one thing I hate is that everytime I win Sky realm I dont get the butterfly half the time when im beating the shit out of people they leave
>>
>>316470561
People have caught on to the Ninja Gi/Sword (Master) Suit cheese and are really salty.

I had to trade wins to get my Sword Master Suit, personally.
>>
>>316470801
Also Hammer on hammer stages. I dont think I have had a game where two of us wore hammer where I grabbed the Hammer and the other fag didnt quit
>>
>>316471123
Then there's Kokiri arrow spammers and the madmen who use the Serpent's Toga in The Ruins.

It's an alright PvP mode, and I hope the Den of Trials lacks any Coliseum exclusive materials.
>>
>>316471214
I think it would be fixed with huge penalties on quitting, and banning the sword master suit. I dont find it particuarily OP its just not fair to ask PVP people to contend with people who have got a PVP only suit
>>
havent seen anyone use the cheer outift at all but me
it was the second thing i made and i made it as soon as i could. i sold all other materials i got to have enough money
>>
>>316471468
How was it the second thing you made? Why didn't you make other shit along the way? You spent 3 days and 9100 rupees and didnt manage to make any other costume?
>>
>>316471313
Items makes things a bit balanced, or not if you're in The Dunes/Sky Realm, but I'd love to have time penalties a la Smash.

Not even the OG Sword Suit can compete against the range on the Master Suit, so you have very few options like Lucky Loungewear and Ninja Gi. There's always clearing the challenges for The Dunes/Ruins/Sky Realm, at least.

I wonder how bad Fierce Diety Armor is going to be.
>>
>>316471840
It doesnt look that strong to be honest, you can aim well on regular sword suit.
>>
>>316472361
There's the potential to hit someone to your left, right, and back, and we don't know the damage modifier.

Quadruple like in Majora's Mask?
>>
>>316471840
Is the PvP really that bad? I haven't bothered with it this far. I'm still doing challenges and have yet to beat the final boss (waiting for a friend because we've played through the main game together and want to do the last world together too).
>>
>>316473764
There are outfits that are exceptionally good and should be used (and is annoying to deal with), as well as disconnects from people who don't win.
These
>Kokiri Clothes
>Boomeranger
>Hammerwear
>Ninja Gi
>Serpent’s Toga (The Ruins)
>Sword (Master) Suit
are your go tos.

Honestly, just trade wins with that friend.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.