[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone still play Diablo 3?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Diablo-3-logo-dark-3.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Diablo-3-logo-dark-3.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Does anyone still play Diablo 3?
>>
No.
>>
I would if there were another expansion
>>
It's almost as if you purposely asked when Season 4 is coming to a close
>>
Game is done. No D3 news at Blizzcon.
>>
>>316463315
You mean there WAS news, and the PTR just came online recently.

Shitposting is so much fun xD
>>
I play every season, but only 2-3 weeks and then I get tired of the grind. The game is a lot better now than it used to be, but you really need some friends to play and communicate with.
>>
I originally bought it for 360 and played with my wife a lot. And I just now bought it again on pc out of boredom
>>
endgame is shit
>>
File: Diablo III.png (166 KB, 460x300) Image search: [Google]
Diablo III.png
166 KB, 460x300
Yes, but slightly different version of it.
>>
>>316463606
>Yes, but the P2W version of it.
>>
>>316463493
If you are getting a console version at all, why not Xbox One/PS4? You don't get any updates on last gen versions, and updates are the only reason to play it.
>>
Is it just me or is the console version just.. better?

I had it for PC initially, all the way up to RoS release. Got bored with it and stopped playing. I've had an XBone for a while and recently picked up UE edition because of reasons (it's in my room as opposed to being in the hallway, so more accessible) and everything just feels better.

Am I nuts or something?
>>
>>316465193
The game was designed for consoles from the beginning. This is how much neo-Blizz cares about their former core audience.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.