[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /v/ opinion about playing as female character in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
What's /v/ opinion about playing as female character in the mmo's?
>>
File: tumblr_mnigu5TXz61qemz6qo1_500.jpg (157 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mnigu5TXz61qemz6qo1_500.jpg
157 KB, 500x281
>>316460801
>>
I played a human female in vanilla wow and a tauren male in burning crusade, it felt like people had more respect for me when I played a male tauren, but maybe I just got better at the game or I was just imagining things.
>>
who cares
>>
>>316460906
Well that also depends on the class and role you played
>>
File: 1429838138635.png (29 KB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1429838138635.png
29 KB, 219x186
>i hope hes single
>>
I play a max height femroe in ffxiv so idk
>>
>>316460962
human female priest, healer since every class who had a healing tree in vanilla were only viable as healers in raids. I shifted between tank/healer as the druid.
>>
>Panel 1
Women are mindless drones who can't form a thought
>Panel 2
Women go into work even when sick so they can spread it to other people
>Panel 3
Clearly she's a witch who's concocting some devilish potion
>Panel 4
Women are sluts who only thinks about dick when they meet new people
>>
>>316461108
if anything women are far more likely to take sick leave.
>>
>>316461108
Why would you care about others people when sick days usually paid like shit? Are you retarded?
>>
>>316460801
>going to work when ill
As expected from a woman.
>>
>>316461181
>Why would you care about other people
If I was a woman I probably wouldn't.
>>
>>316460801
>work at a hotel
>housekeeping is all female

Dear god the amount of drama and bullshit

>calling off an hour before you're supposed to come in
>oh my hand hurts a little bit
>I'm kind of sick
>I have my kids this weekend and I never told you
>female drama
>shitload of he-said-she-said

I have to tell them to leave their shit at the door and if they can't do that then don't let it hit you on the way out.
>>
when did /v/ becomes so SJW?
>>
>>316461308
The red pill is hard to swallow and more and more tumblr and redditors come here every day.
>>
>>316461308
/v/ is generally underage and retarded
See >>316461278 >>316461243
They ready to lose around $300-$400 daily(% from average daily payment if you didn't worked enough years yet for real insurance) because they are afraid to go sick on work
>>
>>316461506
Sorry I don't live in the United States or any other third world country.
>>
>>316461550
Yeah, and what amazing country ready to pay 100% for your sick days?
>>
>>316460801
Hahaha! That picture, oh lord.
Women going to work when sick is like, the most bullshit thing ever. Where I live, women have about 70% more sick days/absence from work than men.

As for MMO's, i guess playing as a female is okay (who not, really,) as long as it's not just for getting the attention and running the easy path with social interaction/getting free stuff, and whatnot. People tend to be more sociable/helpful when you're playing a female, since most people on there are fucking desperate for social interaction anyway.
>>
>>316461704
Every single one in EU.
>>
>>316464193
oh you mean the one were jamal and achmed are taking your jobs? good one lad.
>>
>>316460801

who the fuck made that image and can I ask have they ever actually worked a day in their life? have they ever gone outside and actually experienced reality?
>>
>>316460801
>women can't be lazy
>women can't be drunk
>women can't play hookie
>women can't be racist
>implying women NEED to be racist

Shit man, women can be venomous in the workplace.
>>
>>316464193
Not true
>>
>>316460801
Most women can't cook for shit. Sure, housewives used to be able to cook but that's a thing that's slowly fading, whereas most chefs are fucking male.

Also that's a fucking outright lie about work. Women never fucking shut up and complain about work ALL OF THE GOD DAMN TIME.
>>
>>316460801
>T*TS
sm* t*h f*m
>>
I play the stoic and quiet girl character

I thought people considered this cute. No one talks to me
>>
>>316460801
Only if the males of that race are really fucking gay like night elf.
>>
File: 1409163993968.jpg (31 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
1409163993968.jpg
31 KB, 313x286
>>316461303
I work with mostly girls at my job. There's like 2 other guys, and surprisingly enough the guys are the ones who gossip and fuck around the most. Then again most of the women are middle aged Mexican ladies, and all of the guys are like teenaged stoner white guys, so I guess it makes sense in that context.
>>
>>316465973
Everyone can smell that you're an akward NEET guy.
>>
>>316465973
In anime sure why not.

In real life no one has time for that shit. I know I don't.
>>
If you play primarily as a girl in games for non-sexual reasons then you're a closet tranny
>>
>>316466323
>>316466343
Only works when you're cute without trying
>>
>>316461181
>Are you retarded?

Are YOU? You can get fired if you go to work having a contagious disease. Your underage is showing.
>>
>>316460801

While i hate the word "toxic" when discribing game communities its the best work to discribe women and their work ethic. The sheer amount of shittalking and harassment they do is mind boggling.
>>
>>316465973
Hello Tomoko.
>>
File: 1405747350888.jpg (13 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1405747350888.jpg
13 KB, 184x184
>>316466252
>teenaged stoner white guys
Every time our new hires fit this description I die a little on the inside. They're always the worst workers. Which I hate to admit because I'm almost in that category myself. White women in their 20-40's and Hispanic men and women in their 30's - 50's are always our hardest workers at my store. Middle aged or Older white guys are hit and miss, and Every black person we've ever hired has been lazy as fuck. Asians are usually really nice people but can never seem to do the heavy lifting required. Little white girls usually can't handle the work, and transfer out to a different area, but the ones that do stay are usually solid workers, that can carry their weight. Teenaged Mexican girls and boys usually do jack shit. Hawaiins have always been 100% awesome at the job for some reason.
>>
>>316466768
I think teenagers in general are just shit workers.
>>
>>316461704

What shithole do you work at? I could get sick for a week and not miss a cent on my check
>>
>>316465973
>You have to be cute
>>
>Getting mad at an 8ch bait comic
That's like being shocked at /pol/'s edited ben garrison comics
>>
>>316467036
Not him, but at my work they actually get butthurt if you call in sick even when you're using up available sick days. They honestly would prefer us to show up sick (keep in mind I work with food). We get to use sick pay, but only after the 2nd day of missing work.
>>
File: fedora_stalin.jpg (67 KB, 500x435) Image search: [Google]
fedora_stalin.jpg
67 KB, 500x435
>>316461108
>being this mad at some stupid image
>>
Fun fact: in the United States interaccial relationships are being pushed aggressively in day to day commercials and advertisements. From cereal to clothing to health insurance and loans.
>>
>>316460801
only alts. my main on sto is a beefcake burly manly man klink. alts are QT Pi bitches. like my vulcan sexelfinspace
>>
>>316464397
I had a pair of scummy bitches try to get me fired for sexual harassment because I was grossed out by and begged them to stop liudly discussing how they have to clean their bits due to tatoos piercings and their current crop of yeast infections.
>>
>>316466932
I knew a guy who moved yo a town to be a shift ssupervisor manager. got a mortgage. had a pregnant wife. the company hired a shitload of yeenage girls to be the store employees. they complained like lazy fucking cunts about how mean and nasty he was for expecting them tp do any fucking work at all. so the guy got fired for sex harasdment.

plus the guys an actually humble Christian dude.

so bitches be fucking crazy.

there's also a very funny anecdote making the rounds about s famous sjw vs. mining company court case here.

see the women make less money than the men. so the bitches whinge to the govt. and union. who start class action against the company.

>the women are all employed as admin. hr. clerks and shit. they worl above ground in a nice air conditioned office sitting on their ass in front of computers all day.

>the men all work undetground in confined spaves in the muck amd heat and frequently have to have brwathing gear tickets etc. because the dust etc will shred their lungs otherwise.

>women work 9-5 shifts.
>men work 14 hr shifts.

so the retarded court rules that the mining company is sexist and must now pay the women the same.

so the company closes their office opetations and farms it off to a third party company. anf promotes all the women to 'miner'.

>guess how many of them show up to start work the next day at 2am?
>>
>>316467036
And your country is?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.