[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Steam x Japan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: soon.jpg (646 KB, 1744x2032) Image search: [Google]
soon.jpg
646 KB, 1744x2032
How hyped are you for the future PCbros?
>>
>modern squeenix
>weebshit
>fanservice games
Meh.
>>
>>316458197
good for JRPG lovers
>>
File: steam exclusives.jpg (224 KB, 944x1713) Image search: [Google]
steam exclusives.jpg
224 KB, 944x1713
Too bad half of those have not been confirmed for Steam at all
>>
>>316458197
>tfw not a single of those title interest me
Wake me up when they port/make a good RPG for PC.
>>
>>316458197

uh, where is it that Tales, Final Fantasy XV or VII remake, or Star Ocean or Kingdom Hearts have been slated for PC release?
>>
>>316459130
Actually none of these are confirmed for PC other than shinovi
>>
>>316458197
>DQXI

That's a bit optimistic of you.
>>
>>316459209

that's what I thought but it seemed like OP was saying they were getting PC ports. I mean.. they could, Tales of Zestiria is on PC and sold enough PREPURCHASES to give those prepurchasers a free copy of Tales of Symphonia's PC port as well. Since it's selling well, Bamco may consider the PC market viable enough in the west to make more ports of the series.

Squeenix has been porting Final Fantasy games to PC recently as well, after stopping PC ports after FFVIII initially.

Star Ocean however was touted as a PS4 exclusive
>>
>>316458197
HAHAHAHAHA
NEVER EVER
>>
>>316459429
Its because heroes is coming to pc
The thing is
Heroes never had the only on playstation label
It had playstation exclusive content, which could mean there will be a x1 version too (since se didnt comment the leak yet)
>>
>>316459546
Dragon Quest was never exclusive to Sony anyway
>>
>>316458197
I can see why they would eventually port them to PC.
Sony doesn't care because PC and the Xbox are irrelevant in Japan and they'll have a sales lead on them anyway.
The games would have already sold by the millions on the PS4 by the time they get released on PC which where they will be pirated anyway.
>>
File: 1436078535605.gif (2 MB, 907x255) Image search: [Google]
1436078535605.gif
2 MB, 907x255
Really fucking hyped. What a time to be alive.
>>
>>316460002
>already sold millions

kek. JRPGs are looky as fuck to cross a million these days, are you stupid? Only Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts will cross that on PlayStation. DQXI will thrive sell hot cakes on 3DS, who knows what the PS4 ver. is gonna do.
>>
File: 1432885801594.png (376 KB, 940x720) Image search: [Google]
1432885801594.png
376 KB, 940x720
I hate master race faggots but Japanese games getting more exposure and sales is a good thing to me since jap games are all i pretty much play
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.