[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WoW Legion
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85
File: legion.jpg (168 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
legion.jpg
168 KB, 1280x720
It actually looks amazing.
>>
I agree, looks to be the best expansion since Wrath of the Lich King.
>>
>>316425639
>>316426151
blizzshill/10
>>
File: 1437753197689.jpg (19 KB, 511x341) Image search: [Google]
1437753197689.jpg
19 KB, 511x341
>>316425639
I just don't like the idea of how WoW is turning into more of a single player game in terms of lore, i liked being a peon for the bigger picture, i don't want my own legendary, i don't want to command my own garrison, why can't we just go back to feeling like we're gearing up to fight the big war or something.
>>
>>316425639
>>316426151
hahahah. You literally cant get any more obvious

Fuck off OP.

WoW died when cata came out. devs are just milking it like americans milk 911
>>
>>316426638
this
>>
File: wow-cataclysm.jpg (136 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
wow-cataclysm.jpg
136 KB, 1440x900
>It actually looks amazing.
>>
>>316425639
It looks amazing now, but let's see how amazing it looks during beta and the official release first.
>>
>back when i played WoW for years, i played rogue
>legion rogue notes got put up today
>let's see what they did to my class, shall we?
>poisons are mostly removed and only assassination can use them
>each spec only has 1 opener from stealth now
>"we feel like combat didn't have its own fantasy even though we're just being retarded because it's already clear that combat is a duelist type spec, with a master of swordsman fighting and dispatching of people with quick, cuts, so since we're too stupid to even realize this we're just going to turn combat into a pirate, because nothing fits the rogue, master of stealth, assassin, and ninja techniques than a pirate, right guys?
>they gave combat a fucking pistol skill, where they just blatantly shoot you in the face, the class who usually uses throwing knives or shurikins now just whips out a pistol
>after gutting the class from all of its baseline skills that made a rogue, a rogue, the only thing they changed was just changing the name on the skills
I am fucking floored. Making combat into a pirate spec is the most retarded thing i could have ever imagined they'd do.
>>
File: sylvanas-windrunner.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1440) Image search: [Google]
sylvanas-windrunner.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1440
>>316426151

i get it, because legion looks terrible and wrath of lich king is what started killing wow
>>
>>316427557
Since vanilla I associated combat spec with swashbuckler type gameplay. That's just always been my vision of them, not these backstabber hide in the shadows rogues, but more like street thug brawler types
>>
i think this game will be a nice refreshment to the series also the movie will bring an insane amount of people back
>>
what class looks the most fun in legion?
>>
>>316427740
TBC is what started killing WoW, with flying ruining wPvP/exploration, welfare epics ruining PvE/sense of progression and arenas/resilience ruining balance.

Don't get me wrong, it was an amazing expansion, but it also introduced some of the most cancerous aspects.
>>
>>316428318
For me, Survival Hunter and Demon Hunter.
Demon Hunters can double jump and glide, that alone is enough for me.
>>
File: 1447033233116.jpg (730 KB, 2000x1217) Image search: [Google]
1447033233116.jpg
730 KB, 2000x1217
>>316426952
>mfw i unsubbed after cata dropped, knowing full well the game was fucked when blizzard decided to listen to the vocal minority and make the game "hard: by making it a tedious piece of shit with sub par raids that cant even stand up to icecrown, ulduar, kara, and fucking naxx 25 to the point where no one wanted to play anymore.

The train wreck was enjoyable. There was a time where there were budding raiding communities on servers. But not after cata kek.
>>
>>316428635
mm is insane too , lone wolf slays me
>>
>>316427557
i like the idea of pirate ninja assassins but i feel your pain, i was a warrior main and they made tanking so braindead i just went deathknight and never looked back. and this is clearly a we want the assassins creed crown kinda move
>>
File: thumb.gif (40 KB, 240x200) Image search: [Google]
thumb.gif
40 KB, 240x200
>>316427557

Why? I always assosiated Combat as the swashbuckler type, and the majority did as well. Don't see what the fuss about on your part, matey
>>
File: 1447120305564.png (1 MB, 889x941) Image search: [Google]
1447120305564.png
1 MB, 889x941
>we want to increase class diversity and flavor

>we are removing gladiator warriors and fistweaving monks
>>
>>316429349
actually its ambush-backstab-vanish-ambush-kidneyshot-backstab-backstab-gouge-backstab-evicerate-blind-stealth-ambush-backstab-gouge-backstab-evicerate-vanish-ambush-backstab-gouge-backstab-kidneyshot-backstab-backstab-SS-gouge-backstab-evicerate

rogues were a lot of fun back in the day
>>
>>316426952
Cata WAS fucking amazing on launch. It just got steadily worse as time went on.
>>
Bring back talents or fuck off Blizzard
>>
>>316427557
>poisons are mostly removed and only assassination can use them
That's a lie.
>>
Blizz expansions always look great when they are first announced. Wait till blizz starts culling features then make judgment.
>>
File: Pirate8m.jpg (15 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
Pirate8m.jpg
15 KB, 299x299
I hate playing rogues but I might want to try them now if I actually can be a pirate.
>>
File: 1445870039991.jpg (505 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1445870039991.jpg
505 KB, 1500x1500
WoW and ActiBlizzard games are shit, fuck off. So tired of this blatant marketing.
>>
>>316431652
Only thing this is missing is metzen in background doing coke
>>
>>316428598

I'd say WotLK's Tournament patch was the crippling blow.
>>
>>316431992
and muttering about corruption
>>
Legion removed/casualized abilities list. Will add more as new class previews come out. Blizzard quotes and spell descriptions in green.
DK
>-Death Knight runes restricted gameplay, so there are now 6 runes, one type, don't worry about what types are off cooldown anymore.
-Shadow Infusion mechanic replaced with a generic 1 minute cooldown on Dark Transformation.

Druid
-Heart of the Wild and every other hybrid utility removed.
-Moonkin eclipse mechanic is gone, replaced with a generic generator/spender mechanic.
>The moving back and forth on the bar is going away, replaced with abilities that build and spend a resource with different strengths and weaknesses.

Hunter
>-Mastery: Sniper Training
>Critical strike damage and range of all shots is increased by 12.5% (with Mastery from typical gear).
Because having an interesting mastery was too hard, a simple passive is so much easier to understand for casuals.
>-Most Marksmanship hunters are taking the Lone Wolf talent on live, so the team decided to go ahead and remove the pet in Legion.
>-Is the frenzy / focus fire (and go for the throat/invigoration) dynamic gone for Beast Mastery as well?
>Yes. Didnt like how it felt to interact with the pet in this arbitrary fashion.
>>
>>316431652
>Blizzard logo is mirrored when Blizz-kun turns around
Made me kek for some reason
>>
Mage
>-Combustion
>10% Mana, Instant, 2 min
>Engulf yourself in flames, increasing your critical strike chance by 100% for 10 sec.
They literally removed the entire mechanic of watching your ignite stacks. Fire rotation is pretty much static know. You know why?
>Another major change is the redesign of Combustion. It’s an incredibly complex skill, hard to understand for most people, and has the potential for either ridiculous success or critical failure, with the odds being extremely random and very hard to gauge much of the time.
-Inferno Blast no longer spreads dots. Every 2 sec, Ignites may spread to another nearby enemy automatically.
-New Arcane mastery: Increases your Mana regeneration rate and maximum Mana by 20% and damage from Arcane Charges by 10% (with Mastery from typical gear).
Because damage tied to mana level was too hard.
-Frostfire Bolt removed.

Monk
>here we focused on getting more depth out of less complexity
-Chi resource removed from Brewmaster and Mistweaver, replaced with generic cooldowns&charges
-Dizzying Haze, Guard, Expel Harm removed (hinted, not 100% certain)
-Entire fistweaving stance and mechanics removed
-Soothing Mist now automatically channels on your last healed target so you can watch TV while healing
-Tiger Palm buff gone
-Rising Sun Kick debuff gone
-Storm, earth and fire now automatically selects a target.
>Someone looks at the skill and doesn't understand how it works and decides they will figure it out later. This is bad because it is important to doing good damage as a Windwalker.
>The new Storm, Earth, and Fire is being simplified and made more intuitive. It will be a simple toggle, somewhat similar to Blade Flurry.

Paladin
-Holy Power mechanic removed from Holy and Prot, HP consumers now have cooldowns and/or charges
-(Protection)Crusader Strike removed
-(Protection)Word of Glory renamed to Light of the Protector and can no longer target other players.
-Hammer of Wrath removed.
>>
Priest
-Chakra mechanic is gone, replaced by two 1 minute cooldowns for big single target and aoe heal.
-Shadow orbs mechanic removed
-Shadow gets Voidform instead, a cooldown where your dot durations are refreshed while you 1-1-2-1-1-2 spam Mind Flay and Mind Blast for the entire duration. Truly a modern gameplay experience.

Rogue
>-The team considered getting rid of Killing Spree, but sometimes rough edges are cool. It is now a talent, so you can take it or other AoE talents.
>-Shadow Dance was pretty cool, but it is now a passive. 20% chance to re enter stealth that doesn't break from taking damage. Can figure out what you want to do, new opener, combos, finisher, repeat.
-Honor Among Thieves gone
-Bleeds and poisons are now Assassination only
-Slice and Dice is now Combat only

Shaman
-No confirmed removed abilities so far. Enhancement potentially losing ranged attacks like Shocks and Bolts.

Warrior
-Gladiator Stance gone

Warlock
-Malefic Grasp and Haunt removed
-Affliction baseline dots lowered from 3 to 2, Unstable Affliction is now a cooldown/resource spender
-Demonic Fury and Burning Embers resources removed and replaced with Soul Shards

Tanking in general
>-Active mitigation is still a big part of what you do, but it went in too strong. If you messed up the active mitigation you died, so it mattered too much.
>Active mitigation should be designed to where the expert player can get more out of it but the newer player isn't awful. It is less about managing your resources and more about using the right button at the right time and the magnitude of the effects are going down a little bit. It is still a very large part of what tanks do.
>Resolve is gone.
>>
>>316432879
"Moonkin eclipse mechanic is gone, replaced with a generic generator/spender mechanic"
The eclipse bar was actually trash tho. No one played Moonkin and those who did had shit damage
>>
>>316428228
this. Mained a combat rogue from vanilla->wotlk and I always imagined combat as a Errol Flynn archetype
>>
>>316433182
>those who did had shit damage
Moonkin was blatantly overpowered for entire first half of WoD to the point that they stacked them. They are still damn good.
>>
>>316430315
I came a little bit reading that. It's missing popping cold blood eviscerate, preparation and thistle teas for when you've just got to be a dick.

I haven't played since Mists, and I don't see any huge reason to go back.
>>
>Wrath killed WoW!
>Cataclysm killed WoW!
>MoP killed WoW!
>WoD killed WoW!

and now we get to blame legion for killing WoW
>>
>>316434687
The end of Wrath for real killed WoW though.
>>
>>316426517
this change will be justified by the developers as being the natural progression of narrative since our characters have saved the world several times yada yada, but the truth is blizzard is full of manchildren whose philosophy is now a collection of buzzwords dealing with how Badass and Heroic and Epic and Awesome the characters, worlds, and stories have to be. it isn't contained to blizzard or even necessarily the medium; it'll only get worse as capeshit-obsessed millennials join bliz's ranks. the same thing happened to diablo; there is no end to it and it's so pervasive no area of the game is safe, see the soundtrack going from mostly ambient adventure-y mood pieces to massive, bombastic orchestral scores that never shut the fuck up

the industry's obsession with sacrificing everything to try and make you feel like an epic badass who the game revolves around is the most pandering juvenile bullshit and ive been having an autism fit over it forever
>>
>>316426284
>>316426638

>shitposting on /v/

nothing better to do, losers?
>>
>>316435523
how much does blizz pay you?

or are you so retarded you do it for free?
>>
>>316427557
YAR HAR FIDDLE DEE DEE
>>
>>316430350
>Amazing on launch

The only thing that made launch bearable was immediate flight. Hyjal best leveling zone. Everything else was awful.
>>
>>316432960
That's because that lazy fuck mirrored the entire stick figure
He mirrored a stick figure because it's too hard to redraw it
>>
>free character boost when you preorder

I want a level 100 warlock so bad

is there anything to do in WoD or should I wait
>>
>>316426517
>He wants to be part of the army without borders that jumps into the struggle and gets shit done

Listen, i know what you're thinking anon i know it. But there's a problem, the sheep have spoken through their continuous bitching about the hero beating the bad guy. They dont want to be part of an army, they just want to be the special artifact wielding snowflake #129458680

Why do you think we got Cataclysm in the first place? Cause people bitched about the game being "easy" and then they complained when player participation fell like a ton of fucking bricks.
>>
>>316425639

Can I get a job for Blizzard marketing too?
>>
>>316425639

Meh

Even assuming they will deliver on everything promised so far, it might just be worth the time and money.

But they'll probably cut content left and right once again
>>
People aren't seriously going to fall for this again are they?
>>
>>316436541
Dont play it, nothing to do and the devs dont care. Play the PTR for free instead and get instant 100s with full pvp/pve gear
>>
>>316427557
>combat
>duelist
>master of swordsman fighting
>dispatching people quickly

None of these things describe Combat

Combat has no identity and I'm really glad they are replacing it
>>
>>316432879
>Death Knight runes restricted gameplay, so there are now 6 runes, one type, don't worry about what types are off cooldown anymore.

I don't care about this bit of casualization. The rune system was always shit, it was just the stillborn version of their original Wotlk idea where you could customize which runes your character had, but they were too lazy too balance.
>>
File: 1345046809Timeless%20River[1].jpg (38 KB, 560x268) Image search: [Google]
1345046809Timeless%20River[1].jpg
38 KB, 560x268
Looks like the same shiny turd they keep reselling to us ever year...+$10.

Don't believe the hype.
>>
>>316433047
>glad stance gone

Did they just decide it was an experiment that failed and are scrapping it?
>>
>>316425639
LOL
>>
>>316437283
You mean Kingdom Hearts?
>>
>>316436845
this... holy fuck.

Literally 40% of what they announced will make it into the fucking game.

Fuck. Which fucking retard buys into the hype over and over, not realising the core features of what made WoW good have been removed since the launch of cata.

holy shit.
>>
>>316432970
Fuck you, arcane became bullshit. Having to switch rotations after mana below 93% was stupid. It was a clusterfuck.
>>
>>316436541
buy it if you want to waste your time and money doing absolutely fucking nothing.

There was 1 patch since the launch of 5.4

You buy WoD with the box price.

People have now spent literally like 600 bucks for 1 patch. GG actijews.
>>
>>316437329
No, they literally said that it's too much bother to balance it.
>>
File: 1446301172305.jpg (78 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1446301172305.jpg
78 KB, 640x360
>you can pre-order legion right now for 50$ and get a free max level character boost
>>
File: warlords-of-draenor-1440x900.jpg (574 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
warlords-of-draenor-1440x900.jpg
574 KB, 1440x900
It actually looks amazing
>>
>>316438613
Never again
>>
fucking evil soul possessing game should be banned. Get off the tread mill now before it's too late boys.
>>
File: 2+2.jpg (26 KB, 483x465) Image search: [Google]
2+2.jpg
26 KB, 483x465
>that rogue "fix"

Jesus Christ what a mess, let me tell you exactly what will happen

>combat will become fury warriors, i.e. mash sinister strike like always
>the other 2 specs will become shitty gimmick specs nobody plays because who the fuck wants to be a melee warlock
>the 0.03% of the game population who play rogues will lap it up because using horrible gimped builds makes them pro
>>
I like how it's called an expansion and yet they remove more things than they add. It's not an expansion when you end up completely re-inventing the wheel.
>>
>>316438948
if you read the preview then you would already know that this isnt the case

but please keep shitposting and bumping the thread to the front page, its free advertising for the game
>>
>>316427557
I CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUNDS OF CANNON FIRE AND GUN POWDER FLYING THROUGH THE AIR LADDIE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKME4fmtMyw
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 800x678) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 800x678
At least FFXIV came along to distract from how bad WoW got.
Say what you will about it but at least I don't feel like a beaten wife while playing FFXIV.
3.1 is actually bretty good.
>>
>>316439056

Hi Blizzard shill

They literally did nothing but replace Eviscerate with Shoot You in the Face and made it slightly ranged
>>
>>316439238
read the preview, you are objectively wrong

or keep shitposting and bumping the thread

i dont really care
>>
File: 1443799850922.jpg (105 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1443799850922.jpg
105 KB, 846x846
>>316438613
>>
File: remove.gif (2 MB, 294x233) Image search: [Google]
remove.gif
2 MB, 294x233
>>316439097
>this is the kind of moron who will play my class now
>lol rofl im a pirate XDD fuck ninjas?? XDDdd
>>
File: 1386536993002.png (281 KB, 555x569) Image search: [Google]
1386536993002.png
281 KB, 555x569
>>316425639
The expansions always look amazing at Blizzcon.

I quit WoD months ago with no regrets with the rest of my friends, but the very day this shit was revealed I'm getting calls from my healslave that he is hyped. Even though he quit before I did.

And yes I'm falling for it again, it keeps fucking happening and I don't know how to stop.
I know I'll have one to three months of fun before I realize it is the same time sink I played since 2005.
Fuck this game, and fuck my faggot ass for wanting to play it again.
>>
It will be pretty cool if everything makes it in and isn't implemented horribly.

Things WILL be cut and they WILL go full retard with classes though. It can't be worse than WoD though. Can it?
>>
>>316439126

As awful as WoW is, no other mmo has even come close to challenging it.
>>
>>316437881
>since cata
nice try wrathbaby, but LFG was added in Wrath
>>
>>316439350
I know this feel, except I have no friends to play with
>>
>>316432970
Fistweaving was only good for questing by yourself anyways and for the first 30seconds of a boss. I didnt pvp with my monk.
>>
>>316439238
pistol shot isnt even a finisher you fucking retard
>>
File: 1421008336014.jpg (14 KB, 185x268) Image search: [Google]
1421008336014.jpg
14 KB, 185x268
>>316439459
>It can't be worse than WoD though. Can it?

This game's crowning feature is dumbing down every single class.

We're allying, and fighting, two major lore characters who should not even be alive.

And the most "fresh" addition to gameplay is a Rogue with the ability to glide.
>>
File: brode.png (268 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
brode.png
268 KB, 600x503
>have lots of friends in wow
>some of my rl friends play it too
>started in 2005
>still playing
>still having fun
>every time a new expansion is released i get to read all the shitposting on /v/ and chuckle about how much mental gymnastics people have to do in order to convince themselves they don't like the game any more
>>
DKs get shafted again
Blood gets one cool new thing

Frost
>We realise that a spec with one mechanic and 3 abilities is boring so we're making the mechanic impossible to fail and adding nothing

Unholy
>We realise despite being explicitly stated as having been the necromancer spec unholy has no identity and the lease summons of all pet classes so we're making sinister strike blow up stacks festering applies oooh depth ooh identity

Fuck you blizz
>>
File: 1438954596495.jpg (443 KB, 1960x720) Image search: [Google]
1438954596495.jpg
443 KB, 1960x720
Everything I've seen about Legion is hilarious

I bet the next expansion you go to time travel Northrend and you have to fight the Lich King again
>>
>>316439459

>be blizzard
>making millions and millions of dollars per month
>can't be bothered to hire three or four math nerds to ensure everything will be balanced and will scale properly with gear
>instead just continuously buff/nerf classes seemingly arbitrarily and in doing so piss off tons of your subscribers

I think it's a bigger factor in WoWs dying than most realize. When a player spend a month to get 10% more powerful and you come along and nerf him 10% he's not going to be happy with his game experience.
>>
>>316439875
You can't seriously say WoD was good. You can't be that big of a drone.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1200x1200
>>316439507
Well FFXIV is only growing while WoW continues to shrink.
FFXIV brought in a million NEW subs at the launch of Heavensward so it's obviously doing great.
We'll never know how WoW is doing after this quarter but I'm willing to assume that FFXIV will pass it eventually. Might not be next year, might not even be the next but it is going to happen.
>>
File: leonardo.jpg (9 KB, 299x293) Image search: [Google]
leonardo.jpg
9 KB, 299x293
>>316438210
It's too much bother to balance it, but they're okay with bringing a new class in? Jesus.
>>
they scrapped glad stance? what the fuck!!!!!
>>
File: 1447303442314.jpg (55 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
1447303442314.jpg
55 KB, 768x576
>>316439343
>Implying I wasint already playing the class before.
>Implying I'am not just a dude whos tired of Combat sucking mechanically after all these years.

Been playing Rogue since Vanillia fuckface when Riposte and Resource Items were still a thing.

Them being pirates are just a bonus since I actually like pirates
I have no ill thoughts about Ninjas
I have played both Combat and Sub Rogue since Vanilla

>MFW the anti fun police wants me to stop having fun.
>>
>>316439984
except that FFXIV has shit sub retention
>>
>>316438948
That's enhancement shamans, not combat rogues
>>
>Game isn't reporting subs anymore
Dead game. Blizzard are fucking cowards.
>>
>>316439875
Yeah I suppose Blizzard has stopped reporting subscriber numbers because the game is still just as good as it's always been!
>>
>>316427557
>specs are no longer homogenous
how fucking terrible

combat was a literal who spec. It needed this
>>
Every expansion looks amazing until it comes out.
>>
>>316439965
They don't even need math nerds, nearly any WoW player would be better at balancing. They do this shit in Hearthstone too, the whole company is either incompetent or run astoundingly poor.
>>
File: karl.jpg (19 KB, 285x274) Image search: [Google]
karl.jpg
19 KB, 285x274
>>316440178
>people seriously think it has nothing to do with dropping sub numbers
>>
File: warriors jumping off.png (1 MB, 962x641) Image search: [Google]
warriors jumping off.png
1 MB, 962x641
>Warrior preview blog is absolute trainwreck
>Arms is still going to be awful, has no abilities
>Blizz promises talents will fix it, don't preview more than 1 talent
>Fury is going to be fucked when enraged and taking 30% more damage
>Glad Stance is gone because Blizz doesn't want subspecs anymore

Getting off the hype train
>>
>>316425639
Amazing is pushing it ,but it is looking really good so far. The big thing is how much of the promises will they keep?
>>
File: excited bear.jpg (34 KB, 170x170) Image search: [Google]
excited bear.jpg
34 KB, 170x170
>druids off-offspec returning

This is going to be really awesome to druids. And horrible for everyone else.
>>
>>316440373
Celeryman needs to die

a warrior must have fucked his girlfriend
>>
File: image.jpg (361 KB, 1000x806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
361 KB, 1000x806
>>316440112
Does it?
The game was estimated to be at 1.2-1.5 million subs just before the launch of HW when it was at 4 million copies sold.
Even we take the low end of that and say that only 1.3 million were subbed that's almost a 30% retention rate. Absolutely insane in the world of MMOs.
>>
File: nevermind.jpg (34 KB, 260x317) Image search: [Google]
nevermind.jpg
34 KB, 260x317
>>316440228
>restrict poisons and bleeds to one spec
>restrict openers and burst to one spec
>restrict mashing sinister strike to one spec
>call it new content
>>
>>316439875

I'm sure I would still like it. I'm just too obsessive to play WoW. Last time it sucked me in I would literally forget to eat and not leave my apartment for weeks at a time. When I wasn't playing I was sleeping and dreaming about WoW.

I was only able to stop because of carpal tunnel
>>
>>316440606
>call balance changes new content
wait when did this happen? Oh yea, it didnt
>>
>>316427740
Would bang Sylvana so hard.
>>
>>316425639
>Shamans are still shit

Well, there goes my sub.

Man, they showing up Searing Totem 2.0 as our "talent preview" was just putting salt on the wound, seriously, FUCK YOU WARCRAFT DEVS I HOPE YOU ALL DIE OF CANCER.
>>
>>316440228
>specs are no longer homogenous

Are you for real? Have you actually played WoW lately? They've been trying as hard as they can to grind everyone down to press X until the big giant flashing button for Y randomly shows up then press that
>>
>>316440553
And your source is?
>>
>>316440737
But enhance looks like it might be less whack a mole cooldowns, and stuff like rockbiter will actually see value
>>
File: 23.jpg (52 KB, 403x365) Image search: [Google]
23.jpg
52 KB, 403x365
>>316440701

So you're agreeing they're using old content to try and sell an expansion?
>>
File: 1446850751614.png (4 MB, 3836x1296) Image search: [Google]
1446850751614.png
4 MB, 3836x1296
>>316440441
I'm interested to see BM hunters and demo locks shitting their pets all over the place

Still on the fence about survival though
>>
>>316439875
You're living in denial. You don't seem to give a fuck about the game, but the fact that you're socializing. Nothing against being social, but your argument proves that the game is shitty and nothing but a medium.
>>
>>316435362
The worst part is that I've yet to play a game that really does make you feel like an 'epic badass'. How the fuck are all these developers bad at doing the thing they're precisely trying to create?
>>
>>316425639
*typical blizzard marketing shills

fixd
>>
File: 1420331879716.gif (2 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1420331879716.gif
2 MB, 400x225
>>316439984
For real, I don't see the point in complaining about WoW anymore when there are much better alternative available. XIV for people who want a decent MMO and Nostalrious for people who want a free version of WoW when it was good.

Accept your loses and move on already. WoW will never be good again, and Blizzard is A-Okay with jewing what is left of their consumer base. Overwatch just proves that they have no shame when it comes to scamming people.
>>
>>316440810
why do you keep pretending like blizzard is pretending that class changes are content?
>>
File: WoWPriest2017.gif (1 MB, 266x590) Image search: [Google]
WoWPriest2017.gif
1 MB, 266x590
>>316425639
>Blizzard has yet to apologize fore modeling the Demon Hunter class off of Illidan, rather than the standard KalDorei, non-fel energy ridden warrior of the actual lore

Are 16 year old edge-lords really all WoW has now?
>>
>>316439875
Don't lie how fat are you? 300lbs?
>>
>>316440779
What source do WoWfags have now that sub numbers aren't being reported? Don't be a faggot, XIV is better. People aren't jumping ship to it because it's bad.
>>
>>316440798
I can barely take shamans seriously anymore now they removed several several totems and weapon enchantments and shields and locked them behind spec only garbage

It's literally disgusting what Blizzy does to classes. I tried rerolling a new shammy during pandaria and at level 15 (?) I picked elemental and the game stopped in it's tracks and told me my rotation and only let me learn spells relevant to my rotation and that's all I got besides an Aoe later

Literally fuck blizzard
>>
File: 1445750402924.jpg (20 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445750402924.jpg
20 KB, 600x600
>>316440798
Is it so hard to see that we need mobility? Fucking Ret Paladins got a blink before we did.

I WANT STORM SPIRIT ULT AS MY BLINK BLIZZARD, READ THIS SHIT.
>>
>>316440998
no its just lore illiterate retards
>>
too bad the only cool changes were to monk, hunter, priest, and warlock
>>
File: 1441614641846.png (4 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1441614641846.png
4 MB, 1080x1920
>>316440998

they're literally illidari, what do you expect dumbass
>>
>>316440810
They're using MAKING ALL OF THE SPECS DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE as one of the selling points.

Shit, I don't get you faggots. First you bitch and cry about the specs being too similar and some being pointless, and when Blizzard finally addresses this you immediately turn right around and start bitching and crying about them changing the specs. It's official, all you care about is the bitching and crying, you're just as bad if not worse than the SKWs and tumblrites, constantly flip-flopping and immediately going after something else to bitch and cry about when you get what you've wanted.
>>
>>316441082
>monk
ruined mistweaver
>warlock
ruined Destro

FUCK this
>>
>make WoW expansion
>It's nothing but more endgame content like raids, which are nothing but temporary thrills until the next expansion
>Meanwhile all the content from level 1-100 is completely abandoned because everyone just cares about shit at the level cap, which is nothing but raids.
>Anything non-raid-related is ignored 100%

This game needs a Runescape approach. If all you care about is raiding, then you're what's also wrong with this industry.

WoW needs to be less of a rat race about who can max out. In a sense, there needs to be more role-playing involved.
>>
>>316441179
>monk
made brewmaster and windwalker less annoying
>warlock
made demonology look fun for once
>>
>>316440737
>Elementalist Shaman
Its like you like being shit on. Enhancement has be amazing since MoP.

Cant Vouch for Restro since I dont like healing but from what I heard they were pretty good too.
>>
>>316440842
>feral skins
I'M IN. SIGN ME UP. HOW DO I GET THAT
>>
>>316441245
Demo was fine in ToT
>>
>>316441028
>>316441052

Hahaha oh ha

Shamans still constantly QQ. At least some things haven't changed in the years since I played.
>>
File: 1436935943936.gif (4 MB, 280x299) Image search: [Google]
1436935943936.gif
4 MB, 280x299
>>316441096
>>316441060
>The forces you as the chosen hero and your respective class completely wiped out
>just kidding, heres not only a pocket of them, but a full cities worth!
Jesus, what atrocious story telling, and you kids not only allow it, but approve of it?
>>
>>316441082
Good thing I main priest, disc might be OP and shadow looks like I can just faceroll for max dps while holy is probably as good as always
>>
File: browsing mlp.png (724 B, 246x184) Image search: [Google]
browsing mlp.png
724 B, 246x184
>>316441163

They're taking existing spells, restricting them to specs and calling it all an upgrade.

You know what would have been an upgrade? Actually adding new spells and abilities.
>>
>>316438613
>those goosebumps when the cinematic trailer was revealed
>you will never feel that again
>>
>>316439343
im that moron rerolling combat rogue to be a pirate
>>
>>316441314
I can't say I hated it, but the new stuff just looks more interesting to me, just like survival hunter
>>
File: 1419915086352.jpg (122 KB, 599x607) Image search: [Google]
1419915086352.jpg
122 KB, 599x607
>>316425639
Now, when you say look do you mean just staring at that one picture?

Do you know how shitty WoW expansions become nowadays?
>>
>>316439984
wow will always be the number 1 mmo. next year they have the movie and a new expac with shit tons of fan service coming out, this will bring back a crazy amount of subs.

they also know that legion is wows final chance, and actijew wont let them destory wow.

the only thing that will take wows place will be a wow 2 or another mmo by blizzard
>>
Who the fuck buys Blizzard games in 2015? Overwatch has no fucking views on Twitch.

Literally nobody cares about their games anymore.
>>
>>316441268
Literally buy the expansion and be level 100.

I'd wait though theres no point in preordering it now really wait till more information comes out.
>>
>>316440998
Hey, dipshit, maybe this will help you understand.

We're playing as Demon Hunters Illidan himself trained at the Black Temple before he got his shit stomped in by Maeiv and our other characters eight years ago in Burning Crusade. Maeiv captured them all and locked them up in a demon prison, where they've been sitting sucking up fel energy which has led to the transformations that lore has said naturally happens to Demon Hunters.

Also, you can customize your Demon Hunter so that it doesn't have wings and horns or anything other than a different skin tone and the bandanna.
>>
File: feral.png (3 MB, 2818x1578) Image search: [Google]
feral.png
3 MB, 2818x1578
>>316441268
I think that's just part of the artifact

They said it would be a shame if everyone got neat new weapons but ferals never got to see them, so they get different looks too

They're also updating moonkins after however many fucking years, although it probably doesn't matter since everyone will just keep using that glyph
>>
>>316440998
>the standard KalDorei, non-fel energy ridden warrior of the actual lore
you mean transmogged rogues?
>>
>>316441613
wow, those models look fucking horrible.
>>
>>316440842

>Paladin holding tome like it's a shield.

One job Blizzard, one fucking job.
>>
>>316441613
They are changing the way glyphs work too, something about being able to put one in each of your spells or something. Don't remember what exactly was said
>>
>>316441403
Funny, I see new spells and skills listed for them. Maybe you're just fucking blind or deliberately ignoring that fact in order to have your fake outrage. And they also haven't mentioned everything they've done, we've still got almost a year to go. So let's not punch ourselves in the balls with our uncontrollable raging yet, okay?
>>
File: 1441890159615.gif (4 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1441890159615.gif
4 MB, 200x200
What the fuck kind of class is demon hunter anyway?

My character has probably killed more demons than any demon hunter who ever existed.
>>
>reading affliction changes
>blizz wants afflic to become mindflay priests, but with perma pet
Stop, just give me back shadowbolt filler Souldrain execute phase
>>
>>316441605
see >>316441349
>>
>>316441403
>specs feel better defined rather than just "stabby guy with combo points" we have "pirate, ninja and poison master"
>this isnt an improvement
>>
>>316441605

>Blizzard tries to fit Demon Hunters into lore as much as they can.
>Fanbase will still whine because they want their Gnome to also be a Demon Hunter. Cite RPG books that other races can be Demon Hunters too.
>>
>They're taking existing spells, restricting them to specs

If every spec can use the same spells and skills, that doesn't make them very unique, does it? In fact, that's leaving them exactly like they are now. See why they didn't do that?

Demonology Warlocks don't need Hellfire or Corruption. Subtlety and Combat Rogues don't need poisons. Holy Priests don't need Vampiric Drain.
>>
>>316442086
>muh execute
they are doing away with that retardation and Im glad.

anyway spriests dont even mind flay much anymore
>>
>>316441935

But those weren't POWERFUL DEMONS anon!

You got a point though and the PCs have done it without sucking demon dick and getting their eyes burned out.
>>
>>316441935
It's the class that will be OP for most of the expansion and gets tuned down towards the end while still being one of the strongest classes
>>
>>316442104
>my assumptions are the truth, why does Blizzard not listen to my headcanon, stop making the game how you want it and make it how I want it!

That was your first mistake.
>>
>>316442145

I preferred being "deadly melee combatant with a lot of tools at his disposal."
>>
>>316439965
the wow community literally hands them spreadsheets during the ptr with what to do and they still fuck it up
>>
How does Blizzard manage to be so inept when it comes to doing... anything. Fucking Fallout 4 is less of a disgrace than anything Blizzard has done recently.
MGSV's cut content is peanuts in comparison to WoD. I mean for fucks sake. Their fucking FPS is dead on arrival. Their MOBA is stillborn with absolutely no audience.

So HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY STILL MAKING MONEY?
>>
>>316442153
TAUREN PALADIN
>>
>>316442295
Give me back shadowbolt filler anon. I want it back.
>>
>>316442458
>I preferred all specs being the same thing

please kill yourself. if youre gonna complain about these class changes complain about the fact that the 2 good mage specs are braindead, not that stuff is being less same-y
>>
>>316440998
>>316441349

two perfect examples of people who take the story of a high fantasy video game too seriously, in other words;

autists
>>
>>316442458
So you want Rogues to be only one spec with everything on it?

>>316441935
>>316442336
>>316442350
You can always look it up and get educated instead of be ignorant and make stupid comments.
>>
>>316442481
>Fucking Fallout 4 is less of a disgrace than anything Blizzard has done recently.
Atleast blizzard games aren't buggy as fuck and run like shit
>>
>>316431652
As a Diamond rank player, SC2 was never a competitive game.
>>
>>316442604
never

enjoy your massive overhealing
>>
>>316442668
Did you miss WoD at launch?
>>
>>316441541

>they also know that legion is wows final chance, and actijew wont let them destory wow.

This is true, though. Warcraft movie is also a 50-50 shot and it also depends on what other films it's competing against. If it gets lined up with another superhero movie or one of the Star Wars spin off then it's pretty much game over.
>>
File: 1433718786614.gif (3 MB, 299x152) Image search: [Google]
1433718786614.gif
3 MB, 299x152
>>316442395
>leave metzen alone
>ever since he made holy cows, he's done nothing but make the Lore fantastic!
I mean really, you children will just let him write anything in or out of the story because you either never cared for the original lore, or actually wanted it to be on high school teen levels of bad story-telling

>>316442608
I didn't know pointing out shoe-horns, deus ex machinas and just general lazy writing was considered autism.
>>
>>316442765
Warcraft is going to destroy Duncan Jones's career like Hulk destroyed Ang Lee's.
>>
>>316442707
What did they do?
>>
>>316442481
where is this meme that WoD had all this cut content coming from?

>cities
not content, for AFKing
>netherstorm zone
yes, this was cut

what the fuck else was it that people were expecting? WoD was shit because everything about it was shit, not because we missed out on another apexis zone
>>
>>316441785
>those models look fucking horrible.

Welcome to Blizzard
>>
>re sub
>cleaning out banks on characters for things to sell to get some gold
>download auction house addon to make it easier
>list things
>get undercut immediately
>re list
>undercut literally 1 minute later
>this happens untill i just give up

it was one fucking guy who sat in thunderbluff all day, godamnit im just trying to sell my shit im not trying to compete with the virtual retarded market
>>
File: 1443240392571[2].jpg (131 KB, 525x809) Image search: [Google]
1443240392571[2].jpg
131 KB, 525x809
>>316442649
>this vigorous blizzard dicksucker
>>
>>316442202
Yeah because picking fire mage should take away my arcane explosion because..? why? because shitty players might get confused as to why they have it on their bar?

horrible fucking game design. WoW is for literal, not memeing i mean literal fucking retards at this point. jesus.
>>
>>316441179
>ruined destro
was this way since MoP
>>
File: 1422817205635.jpg (47 KB, 430x430) Image search: [Google]
1422817205635.jpg
47 KB, 430x430
>>316442765
The most painful thing is that Warcraft the movie could have been some amazing movie with the Blizzard tier CGI. Instead its already being scrubbed as a generic "2 worlds gotta work together" or "not EVERYONE is evil" with a WoW coating.
>>
>>316442481
>How does Blizzard manage to be so inept when it comes to doing... anything.

All the real devs are long gone, Blizzard only consists of marketers and mobile game designers now.
>>
File: ds.jpg (160 KB, 849x473) Image search: [Google]
ds.jpg
160 KB, 849x473
>>316425639
Think I'll just play more Dark Souls.
>>
>>316443247
what are you talking about

did you fucking read the changes? Embers are being removed
>>
>legion is the TBC copy
>next expansion is WotLK copy where we fight whoever that guy was who took Arthas' place as the lich king
Can't wait
>>
>>316443271
>expecting any different from Jewywood

You literally can't make anything different or you will get sued and assassinated.
>>
>>316442805
the fact that you even care about the lore of a fantasy video game as much as you do is worrisome, and calling people kids and using high school level of writing as an insult really shows that you're an autistic manchild
>>
>>316443362
>Embers are being removed
Replaced by soul shards
>>
>>316443362

>muh arbitrary resource is gone

who cares
>>
>>316443484
which sucks because you cant half fill a soul shard

you will be able to pool fewer chaos bolts, and further more Incinerate literally does NOTHING
>>
>>316443313
But how does Bethesda of all people manage to make a game better than them?
>>
>>316443478

At least you know your audience well, Blizzard.
>>
>>316443478
>Caring about lore
>Bad

May as well make the game black and white and play like paper flag football.
>>
>>316443209
>waaaaah why can't I throw ice bolts as a fire mage?! why can't I heal the raid as an enhancement shaman?! why can't i tank as a warlock!? why can't i use wands as a hunter?!

I seriously hope you're just pretending to be stupid.
>>
>>316443478
Are you Metzen? Like seriously. Are you having flashbacks to when that sperg stumped you on your shitty ret-conning and all you could so was shift it on the poor guy next to you?
>>
>>316443650
Blizzard cares more about the actual game's content rather than spending millions of hours reworking player stats every fucking update.

>Nerf this, buffed that, nerfed this, buffed that
>The game itself is nothing but a median
>>
>>316443362
Are you actually retarded? They are literally just being renamed to soulshards. I probably should expect people playing WoW to be easily deceived with cosmetic shit but come on.
>>
>>316443650

>real devs
>>
>>316443890
Sorry. Meant to say Bethesda.

Blizzard just cares about stats.
>>
>>316443874
>waaaaah why can't I throw ice bolts as a fire mage?!

Maybe your ability to do more than one thing should be limited only by your skill. Weird concept, I know.
>>
>>316442458
The funny thing about this is that all the Rogue specs are still going to have plenty of tools for various situations. now its just themed more for how you want to dispose of your enemy.

if you want to stab or maim a guy with a poisoned laced weapon then walk away you can.

if you want to fight your enemy head on avoidng blocking his attacks while playing dirty you can.

if you want to kill your enemy without quickly then just disappear you can.

do you think blizz would really leave the specs without new tools they have already confimed they're giving classes more tools Like enh shamans Crash Lightning
>>
>>316443380

Bolvar and Acherus making an appearance in legion which means something is going down in the Scourge/Lich King storyline.

Mograine most likely found a way to save Bolvar during WoD.
>>
>>316443874
>waaaaah why can't I throw ice bolts as a fire mage?!

Because Blizzard took away the ability to do so.
>>
>>316444381
Oh so they are already setting up the backstory for the reason we go back to northrend next expansion
>>
>>316444381
speaking of acherus death knights i want to see the blood elf dk that sylvanas teleported to her creepy sex dungeon during the plaguelands questlines in cata last i heard his human dk friend was gonna try to save him
>>
How has Blizzard managed to stay in business after all this bullshit?
>>
>>316444551

to this day I still dont get why sylvanas cared what that elf was doing
>>
>>316443715
theres a fine line between caring about the story and obsessing over it to the point of unhealthyness
>some of the story is poorly written!
what do you expect? its a fantasy mmorpg, not an award winning tv show

>>316443879
???
please be more coherent, not everyone knows your inside memes and jokes
>>
>>316444641
he let the human leave the city after the horde won it
sign of weakness so he gets to go to the creepy sex dungeon for rehabilitation
>>
Am I reading this right?
>Lothar’s Might
>Flings a blade of holy light to the target location. Reactivating will teleport the Paladin to the blade and strike nearby enemies for moderate Holy damage.

>paladins get shadowstep+divine storm in a single button
jesus christ save me
>>
>>316444147
>I trained for years in karate, that means I'm a master of using this AK-47!

So what you REALLY want is for Mage to be one spec only with all the Fire, Frost, and Arcane spells available to you.

>>316444384
And rightly so. You're not supposed to be throwing around ICE when you're a FIRE mage. That's NOT a difficult concept to understand.
>>
>>316443924
No they fucking arent retard, if you played a destro lock you would notice the changes

the biggest being that soul shards are generated in whole and embers are generated in fractions of 10
>>
File: 1436734567266.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1436734567266.webm
1 MB, 640x360
>these shadow priest "changes" for legion

should I reroll warlock or paladin next expansion?
>>
>>316444381

>Scourge/Lich King storyline

Fuck that, just give me Nerubian storyline like not undead Nerubians pissed off and start popping out of the ground in Northrend and fucking shit up.

Blizzard's got most of the material completed anyways.
>>
Even Fallout 4 is more of a roleplay game than WoW.
>>
>>316432092
Ulduar alone makes WotLK the best expansion.
>>
>>316444761
It's an ability from HotS. Think it was Tyrael who has it

Pretty sure there was a couple other abilities taken out of their moba. Like I think shamans get earth sunder or something?
>>
>>316425639
Why are you shilling WoW when LotV just came out?
>>
>>316444885
What's wrong with what they did to Shadow Priests?
>>
>>316444957
but ToT was just as good a raid while having superior out door content
>>
>>316444885
Go disc and dominate as a pvp healer
>>
>>316444381

At best this sets up Bolvar as a potential ally so this leaves the issue of the main antagonist for the next expansion.

Unless of course Gul'dan flies away again and dicks off Lich King to become an alternate universe Orc warlock Lich King.
>>
>>316445024
Nobody cares about SC2.
>>
>>316445203
guldan is literally confirmed to die in suramar
>>
>>316444641
>appointed leader of a huge forsaken invasion force
>spends his time chatting with his butt buddy which also happens to be the fucking commander of the enemy forces
>does all sorts of silly shit like making his armies retreat out of courtesy
You'd get fucking executed irl for this sort of shit and no one would bat an eyelid. Sex dungeon was an act of kindness.
>>
File: 1390216660699.gif (796 KB, 320x286) Image search: [Google]
1390216660699.gif
796 KB, 320x286
>>316444829
>if you played a destro lock you would notice the changes
Well congratulation on your access to closed alpha. Please do tell me more about how it's going to work.
>>
File: 1436741313629.jpg (59 KB, 896x921) Image search: [Google]
1436741313629.jpg
59 KB, 896x921
>turned teron'gor into a hungry hungry hippo fatass instead of using maraads body to make the first deathknight
>>
>>316446063
Dude what, wheres death knight Maraad
>>
>>316446063
>Alt Timeline Draenor
>everything must happen exactly as it did in our timeline

And people would whine about that particular bit of lore being raped because it was a Human paladin that was possessed by an Orc soul and became a death knight, not a Draenei.
>>
>>316444773
>You're not supposed to be throwing around ICE when you're a FIRE mage

Why?
>>
>>316446342
cause that thing you pick in a UI says so
>>
File: 3432675846.jpg (16 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
3432675846.jpg
16 KB, 267x274
There's literally nothing to talk about until we're less than a month from the launch. Things WILL get cut before then. Promises WILL be broken. Entire zones WILL evaporate. Blizz WILL cave to at least one group on the forums and make a meaningless change to appease them.

Until then, it's just speculation for a year. We must wait.
>>
>>316445838
Did you fucking read the fucking preview?
>>
>>316425639

No it doesn't.
>>
>>316446451
>>316446342
Because you trained to be a FIRE mage. What you're demanding is for Mage to be just one spec with everything available to you because that's what you personally want and fuck what the game and its developers say.
>>
>>316446562
Yeah its a fucking preview

Each spec has more than 5 spells and 1 talent
>>
>>316446342
because you specialized in fire spells in your training and have little knowledge of how to properly use frost spells

duh
>>
>>316446605
>Because you trained to be a FIRE mage.

I was also trained to use frost bolt, I remember that. But now I can't. Why?
>>
>>316446653
Destro only has a couple core spells anyway retard

even from the limited preview you can see the way the core has changed
>>
XIV just recently got a patch with loads of content. For free.

What's WoW gotten? A worthless $50 expansion?
>>
>>316446659

Why can't you learn more than one thing?
>>
>>316446718
Because that's not how the game works. Get over it or don't play
>>
>>316446764
>loads of content

anon you dont need to make stuff up to mock wow
>>
>>316446764
A single content patch in two years when legion drops.
>>
>>316446823
>Because that's not how the game works

why?
>>
>>316446718
Retconned, that's why. If you want to use Frost Bolt so badly you can always switch to Frost. And if you want to use Arcane Explosion you can switch to Arcane.

Or you can beg and plead with someone to make a special WoW server where every class is all three specs in one so you can do whatever you want.
>>
>>316446764
more subs than XIV has or will ever have
>>
>>316446907
to create diversity among players of the same class and essentially create 30+ classes tied to 12 archetypes
>>
>>316446910
>Retconned, that's why.

Why was it retconned?
>>
File: viper.jpg (147 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
viper.jpg
147 KB, 1500x1500
>>316446764
have they patched out the shitty global cooldown yet?
i know autists need to see their long animations play every single ability but some of us want good control
>>
>>316446930
You can't even prove that anymore because they aren't reporting subs anymore.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 85

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.