[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Everyone thought Blizzard’s excellent new shooter, Overwatch,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69
File: overwatch.jpg (129 KB, 819x599) Image search: [Google]
overwatch.jpg
129 KB, 819x599
>Everyone thought Blizzard’s excellent new shooter, Overwatch, was gonna be free-to-play. Then it wasn’t. It’s going for $40. What happened?
>The long and short of it is, while Overwatch—with its expanding roster of MOBA-esque heroes and focus on multiplayer—might seem like a no-brainer for the “party upfront, business in the back” treatment. Principle designer Scott Mercer explained it to me in an interview at BlizzCon:
>“From the beginning, we knew this was a game all about heroes,” he said. “As we continued to work on it and add more heroes to it, hero-switching became a really key component. To really provide for a breadth of heroes to allow for that switching—to let people look at the other team and say, ‘OK, let’s change our lineup a little bit’—became core to Overwatch. To support that, we need to have our 21 heroes [for everyone].”
>It does put Overwatch in a tricky position. Premium priced multiplayer-only games have had a rough go of it lately.
>Mercer admitted that Blizzard’s aware of the precarious position they’ve put themselves in, but right now they’re taking this day by day. If they need to change, they will.
>“It’s something we have to consider,” said Mercer, “but we’re also a different game. We’ll look at all the data. We’ll look at feedback from the community. We’ll ask ourselves some hard questions, and then after launch we’ll figure out what’s the right thing for Overwatch.”
>Blizzard is, at this point, not even sure how they’ll release new heroes. It’s likely that they will—in addition to character skins and other cosmetic goodies—but will everyone immediately gain access? Or will they sprinkle microtransactions atop what is, frankly, already something of a tall order?
>Mercer was not able to provide a concrete answer:
>“We’ll see,” he said. "We are gonna support the game, but how that happens and how it’s monetized is still up in the air.”

And this is why Overwatch isn't F2P. It costs a lot of money to develop a game with 21 unique heroes.
>>
>>315815279

>expecting /v/ to understand basic business, finance, or video game development

It's a lost cause, m8.
>>
>>315815279
IT
WILL
BOMB
making this shit not f2p with microtransactions is the stupidest idea blizzards had in a while
>>
File: tee hee.jpg (16 KB, 126x232) Image search: [Google]
tee hee.jpg
16 KB, 126x232
>pay for the box
>pay for the characters
>pay for cosmetics

I wouldn't be surprised if they even push for a subscription.
>>
If I'm paying full price for a game there better not be any fucking microtransactions in it for fucking skins.
Who am I kidding, of course it will.
And that's why Evolve died.
>>
It isn't F2P? Fucking lol.
>>
JUST GET OVER IT

YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THINGS

GET OVER ITTTTTTT
>>
>>315815279
Or maybe they're catfishing the consumer in terms of content, like 343 Industries. I doubt creating 21 edgy and slutty characters that connect and arouse teenagers is the hardest thing about a video game.

They're nickeling and diming you, because they're Blizzard and the PC community gives this evil unlimited power.
>>
>>315815448

It's by Activision Blizzard, that alone will get it a lot of sales.

Even Evolve whose multiplayer died in less than a month made enough money to greenlight production of a sequel.
>>
>>315815279
This is how is should be
I don't want the game to be F2P and be matched with retards that only have access to three heroes.
>>
>>315815353
Thing is though, who's gonna buy this for 40 dollarydoos when TF2 is free? Look at hearthstone, that's free to play yet it had over 20 million players at one point, surely 20 million with microtransactions will be more money than 500,000x40 dollars
>>
>>315815279
why didn't they just say that f2p doesn't work on consoles and they want to focus on console markets.
the pc players are most likely going to pan this game anyway
>>
>>315815585
>Even Evolve whose multiplayer died in less than a month made enough money to greenlight production of a sequel.
Fuck this gay earth
>>
>>315815508

Huh?

CSGO is doing great. So is Payday 2.
>>
>>315815279
>excellent new shooter
It isn't even out yet? How do they know it is excellent?
>>
>>315815279
>It costs a lot of money to develop a game with 21 unique heroes.

Dota has five times that and was made by an autist working in his basement. LoL at least lets you play the base game before trying to jew you out of your money.

But hey I'm sure this will take off. Remember the smash hits Titanfall and Evolve?
>>
>>315815508
I guess I'm totally out of touch with today's generation of /v/ faggots, being 30

I'm 100% okay with charging money for the box and getting all the characters. I am 100% okay with them charging money for Le Golden Skin of Furfaggotry and making money off of that.

I am not okay with the League of Legends model. I guess children like this model.
>>
>>315815653
hearthstone is their most profitable game year-to-date
so it makes no sense why they would do this with their new fps/moba
>>
>>315815653
>Thing is though, who's gonna buy this for 40 dollarydoos when TF2 is free?

The same people that buy [insert new game here] when there are plenty of older and cheaper options available.
>>
>>315815508
What's wrong with having the option to pay for skins
They literally effect you in no way and it lets blizzard drain money from retards
>>
Doesn't Dota and LoL both have 100 something heroes?
>>
>blizzard
>free
>>
The guy doesn't sound confident at all. Almost like he knows this shit will be F2P within a year of launch. Just wonder how they'll make it up to the people who paid for it.
>>
>>315815448
It prevents BRs from joining servers since they wouldn't buy the game nor the micro transactions in the first place.
They will eventually make this into a League of Legends model for people who haven't played it in about 4-5 years. They will sell DLC maps, game modes and character later.

This is how other FPS games prospered before FTP models ran the online community.

It is also what blizzard has been doing since Starcraft so they will be fine. Even if I find it shitty.
>>
>>315815767
These are of kind of games that Attract the PC gaming audience.

Watch the fire as EA robs you blind with Star Wars 110upfront.
>>
>>315815353
/thread
/v/ is pretty much r/games with memes now, people say it hasn't changed over the years but pre-2008 it was definitely not this anti-business
>>
>>315815698
Except that CS:GO isn't 40 bucks, and so is Payday 2.
Have you seen the massive negative backlash about the recent Payday 2 shitstorm? They killed a massive amount of goodwill with the crap they pulled.
>>
File: v idea of beauty.jpg (81 KB, 802x489) Image search: [Google]
v idea of beauty.jpg
81 KB, 802x489
>they’re taking this day by day. If they need to change, they will.
confirmed f2p later on. pic unrelated
>>
>>315815767
im sure those games made a ton of money
it is just that the the playerbase leaves after the first month
hell they announced titanfall had over 10million copies sold or some shit recently.
>>
>>315815653
People want to play new games and TF2 is old

It's really hard for normies to join TF2 at this point because of all of the pink cosmetic scouts and soldiers dominating every pub
>>
>>315815279
They should have just made it $15 or $20
>>
>>315815840
^^^^^ this is how I feel and I don't understand why /v/ is so pissed
I think free2play is the fucking devil
>>
>>315815279
>why Overwatch isn't F2P
Because Blizzard can literally shit out anything, and have 10 million consumers instantly buy it, defend it, and subscribe to it. They're one of those businesses that can't do anything wrong, a bit like Apple.
>>
>Why Overwatch isn't free-to-play

Because Blizzard has a captive audience and thus can get away with charging for a game with microtransactions. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>315815279
Literally Evolve 2.0
>>
>>315815653
I know a few who are going to preorder already. Shit, one of them hated WoD and still said he was going to preorder Legion. He isnt even a Blizzfan since he hates Hearthstone and never played it. I think he just likes to spend money on stuff
>>
>>315816053
99.9% of these captives fall to the depths of PC gaming. Overwatch has no interest on console and will fail as it should.
>>
>>315816006
>>315816053
Why are people forgetting that it wouldn't survive unless you needed to buy the heroes
If you needed to buy the heroes half of the shitters on your team would be stuck with only a few and it would become pay to win

It's simply too competitive to allow some people to have an advantage over others
>>
File: consoles.png (78 KB, 607x631) Image search: [Google]
consoles.png
78 KB, 607x631
>>315815279
As usual, OP is a massive faggot
>>
>>315815698
I hope you remember that CSGO launched at $14.99 for all platforms.
>>
>everyone thought and plenty of assumptions were made
>Blizzard being the PR geniuses never thought to get facts straight till the game was close to launch
>/v/ will lap up whatever they put out just like they have for every other highly publicized game
>>
File: 1446822206225.jpg (483 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446822206225.jpg
483 KB, 1000x1000
Why not use the free to play league model, have a paid version that gets all heroes for free as well and be done with it.
>>
I don't understand the disconnect between /v/'s opinion on vidya and the market in general.

/v/ rightly criticizes a lot of shitty practices devs do now but time and time again, there are enough people in the market willing to buy the game that it becomes successful.
>>
I mean, it makes sense, look at LoL compared to DotA. DotA has unique heros and hard counters, which wouldn't work in a game like LoL because not everyone would have access to what they need. Imagine you lost a game because the enemy team picked Brood, Meepo and Phantom Lancer, but nobody on your team had bought Earthshaker.

Still I wouldn't be surprised if its just a money grabbing excuse
>>
File: 43dd.jpg (14 KB, 158x318) Image search: [Google]
43dd.jpg
14 KB, 158x318
>>315815353
Oh, I understand vidya dev and the business. I worked at Zynga. I knew exactly why garrisons and farming happened.

Overwatch is a fucked up case of recycling Titan to cover a cost, though. That bit about watching it evolve into a non-freemium game is solid horseshit.

They needed money for 7+ years of failed dev and this was the easiest way to get it. The model is proven to work best as a free game via TF2, and they'll regress to it once they screw enough suckers out of their shekels for a game box.
>>
As people say, vote with your wallet. Don't give Blizzard ONE CENT of your hard earned money. They really don't deserve it.
>>
>>315816202
TF2 had 0 interest on console and I'd say it did well overall
>>
>>315816409
Thank you for your anecdote.. Your PC perspective will not be considered.
>>
>>315815840
I agree. Isn't this basically the ideal model?
>>
>>315815279
people thought it was going to be f2p?
>>
>>315815975
Flash in the pan success is not success anon.
>>
>>315816305
>The majority of /v/ doesn't make a shitstorm over something costing more than 10$ and having any form of microtransactions

IT'S EVOLVE ALL OVER AGAIN GUISE
>>
Whatever model they choose, remember Bobby Kotick is going to be fucking your ass wide open. Don't expect them to go into this half-Jew. It's gonna be a $40 buy-in, $10 skins and quarterly expansions for $20, at the very least.
>>
File: 1446741914616.jpg (44 KB, 413x378) Image search: [Google]
1446741914616.jpg
44 KB, 413x378
>>315816378

This.

>charge money for game to extract wealth from fanboys
>once the fanboys have been tapped out, make it F2P and add microtransactions

Activision is a multibillion dollar company with a full staff of accountants and executives whose job is to make a profit. The game may be shit but they'll find a way to make money.
>>
>>315816403
Why doesn't Blizzard deserve money for a game many people want?
>>
File: 1446840507721.jpg (537 KB, 1200x1264) Image search: [Google]
1446840507721.jpg
537 KB, 1200x1264
>>315816606
>quarterly expansions
yup. and it'l fracture the community, just like it did for cod.
>>
>>315816475
Are you trying to say Team Fortress 2 wasn't one of the biggest f2p games, and most successful, of all time?
Where did you get this information?
>>
I honestly really don't mind the upfront payment aspect to this whole affair. What I do mind is how coy Blizzard is being with anything relating to future content.
Will it be microtransactions for every new hero? Will it be massive expansion packs? Will maps be free? Will there be any free major updates? Noone fucking knows, and if you pre-order this without knowing what the future payment model is going to look like you are part of the problem.
>>
>>315815279
>Please pay 40$ and if it bombs we'll put it free to play

Yeah no fuck you, I can wait.
>>
>>315815279
But DOTA 2 has more Heros and is f2p
>>
File: 1409862216555.jpg (98 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1409862216555.jpg
98 KB, 900x900
Off course its gonna cost money numbnuts considering they wanna make back all those hundred of million of dollars they lost when it was called project Titan
>>
>>315815840
I'm 30 and I find this model disgusting. They're attaching 2 different payment models together. If you want microtranactions (and remember Blizzard mircotranactions are anything but mirco) then either make the game free or have a small cost of entry. If you want to sell the product give us everything or attach anything extra to an expansion. This have it both ways just makes it more clear that they view their customers as walking wallets to continuously squeeze money out of.
>>
>>315816847
>B-But BRs and Cykas!!
>>
How many "waifus" do we need to add for you guys to buy our game?
>>
File: witcher.png (1 MB, 949x960) Image search: [Google]
witcher.png
1 MB, 949x960
Name one F2P that hasn't been intoxicated by poor fags.
>>
>>315815859
Give them for free as unlockables, like in every game that wasn't made in the last 5 years.
>>
File: 13.49.jpg (12 KB, 932x47) Image search: [Google]
13.49.jpg
12 KB, 932x47
>>315815698
i bought csgo pre order for 13 dollars anon
PRE ORDER
and I got TF2 skins out of it.
>>
>>315816847
Rather have it this way than 4 compendishits every year
>>
If they added a single player campaign then historically the price tag would become justified and people would pay it.
>>
>>315815279
I'm happy it's f2p, grinding to unlock heroes is shit and it will lock out a lot of shitters who play free games.
What annoys me is paid skins.
Would be NICE to have access to these things as something to work for like they used to be, but oh well, a sad sign of the times but the game will be fun none the less.
>>
File: 1445870039991.jpg (505 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1445870039991.jpg
505 KB, 1500x1500
It's not F2P because ActiBlizzard are massive jews. There is NO EXCUSE for it not to be F2P just like there is no excuse for Heroes to cost $10 in HotS.
They are a multibillion dollar company, they are nothing but greedy cowards who nickle and dime everything they do. They don't care about game design, it's a bullshit PR answer.

Overwatch is going to tank like HotS, Blizzard doesn't have the soul, or the talent to make good games anymore. This is just another nail in their coffin. Fuck them and the shill who support them.

If Valve can do it, no excuse for Blizzard not to do it. Never trust a jew, that's the lesson here.
>>
>>315815279
im sure it cost a lot of money to developer league of LeL too but lo and behold look where it is now
>>
>>315816937

This.

I'd pay more just to keep the kiddos and third worlders out.
>>
>>315816963
why
first of all they do nothing
second of all they'll probably have both untouchables and some you have to pay for
>>
>>315817176
That never worked and will never work. CoD is an good example.
>>
>>315817171
>Overwatch will tank
40$ AAA games with the option to pay money for pretty pixels will drive away everybody I'm sure
>>
File: 18003beamup.gif (910 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
18003beamup.gif
910 KB, 250x188
>tfw the reaping of poorfags is nigh
>tfw only the elite can play games
>tfw you're bonafide elite

Finally, these shitters can go away. Now if only the Irish remove themselves from video games for good.
>>
>>315815864
MOBAs rely on a lot of characters. TF2 proved that a team based shooter can get by with a relatively small amount of characters.
Blizz is scared their mechanics aren't good enough, so they're flooding characters
>>
>>315817358
Drove away people from Titanfall and Evolve, it will drive them away now.
>>
>>315817358
>AAA game
Can we please stop using this autistic buzzword?
>>
>>315816606
If they make expansions this often, they'll probably make it so you can purchase it with some kind of in-game currency, like hearthstone,
otherwise,if you can only buy it with real money, the expansions will probably be more spaced between one another, like sc2 and WoW.
>>
>ITT angry brazilians
>>
>>315817230
Because when you pay for a game you want the whole package. They'll give us shitty stuff as unlockable and for all the cool ones you'll have to pay.
Considering no one with >80iq wants to buy a fucking pair of glasses for 1$ or a hat for 5$, you'll always be pissed at the game.

If that's the case It would actually better if they didn't make any new skins at all.
>>
>>315817440
That's why call of duty is full of elites right bro?
>>
>>315817609
There's no way they won't use a LoL style model for characters. Having 21 characters is a huge amount for a team based shooter, and it really just suggests they'll be adding more on a drip feed
>>
>>315817440
>IT FEELS SO GOOD TO WASTE MONEY
>>
>>315815279
I wouldn't mind dropping money on this game if there wasn't a cash shop too.

This business model didn't work very well for Evolve. I hope this sputters and either fades into obscurity or becomes FTP.
>>
>>315817447
That isn't what drove people away from titanfall and Evolve. Evolve looked nice but ended up being a fancy game of hide and seek that, as many predicted, simply didn't offer enough. Titanfall was ismply a bad design to start with, and very few were happy with the gameplay.
>>315817465
Words you don't like don't automatically make them buzzwords. The fact it's a AAA game will automatically make it more popular to start with, and with this, once you see an intensive amount of the gameplay you have to admit that even if it doesn't appeal to you many will enjoy it.
>>
>>315817609
It's going to be like Destiny or CoD. Plus "premium microtransactions" like alternate skins.
>>
The problem isn't that it isn't free, the problem is that it's too expensive for a game where you have to pray everyone else will keep the shelf life long. If it was twenty buck their would be no problems but sixty is a bit much.
>>
>first person game
>skins

Why.
You're rarely going to see the skin
>>
>>315815279
>If they need to change, they will.

lol confirmed f2p in 3 months after launch
>>
>>315818087
This
I'm fine with even a shitty TF2 cosmetic system, and I believe it should cost money to begin with, but with 60$ games only people who get really hyped into it buy it. Big f2p games like TF2 and Dota 2 become so popular because people get bored and decide to try it out
>>
File: 1 (191).jpg (30 KB, 350x258) Image search: [Google]
1 (191).jpg
30 KB, 350x258
>>315815353
>basic business, finance, or video game development

Here's your business, finance and video game development:

They wasted money.
They are now desperate to get them back.
They have no competitive power at all since they put a price tag and Valve offers a 2 free games with no pay to win and GO that asks you 10 dollars at WORST and then everything is free to play except cosmetics, and EVEN THEN you can all drop them assuming you are a poorfag.

The LITERAL only advantage they have is the moba+fps crap they are pulling off coupled with teenage pandering with those semen demons, the rest is so forgettable and already present on the market that is saturated as fuck, literally no chance in fucking hell they will recoup anything they spent on this shit OR that piece of shit warcraft movie, guaranteed F2P in a couple of months and I'm being fucking kind, economics major and marketing manager for a company here, they are in the deepest shit ever I fucking guarantee it.
>>
File: kotaku.png (2 MB, 2033x1616) Image search: [Google]
kotaku.png
2 MB, 2033x1616
>>315815279
>And this is why Overwatch isn't F2P. It costs a lot of money to develop a game with 21 unique heroes.

DEJA VU
>>
>>315815698

GO doesn't ask you 60 bucks upfront to even see if the thing runs on your rig
>>
>>315818759
Well it's 40 not 60
Not a massive difference but I don't want to see this misinformation spread
>>
>>315818754
i got the same deja vu.
this "why x won't be f2p" title is almost a guarantee that IT WILL go f2p
>>
>>315817065
But compendiums are purely cosmetic. What the fuck is the problem?
>>
>>315815279
>excellent
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
sorry this dirty bomb clone fucking sucks
>>
>>315818896
Its 60 for console peasants
>>
>>315818896
There's two versions, a 40 dollar version and the full 60 dollar game. As what's the real difference I admittedly don't know.
>>
File: 354354345345343.jpg (59 KB, 387x479) Image search: [Google]
354354345345343.jpg
59 KB, 387x479
>Master contrarians /v/ now wants games to go f2p.
Gee I wonder why. Couldn't possibly have to do with the fact that they can't pirate the game and therefore can't even afford to spend 40 dollars on a game.
>>
>>315817176
Yes, because TF2, CSGO, WoW, and countless other buy to play MMOs were entirely free of BRs and kids, right?
>>
>>315819116
60 version gives you bonus skins, pet for WoW, Tracer in HotS, something in dialbo, something in starcraft, and card back in hearthstone because of course you play every other blizzard game if you're throwing down an extra $20.
>>
File: 980x.gif (1 MB, 500x256) Image search: [Google]
980x.gif
1 MB, 500x256
>>315815279
boo hoo we cant dole out heroes for cash because the game will be fundamentally shit.and thats as far as our thought process went into this game. now we'll have to give away new heroes for free too. once again the gods spread the cheeks to ram cock in fucking ass. $60 dollars for f2p gaem plz.
>>
>>315815279
you will pay for heroes or grind them just like hots suck it up blizzdrones.
>>
>f2p has been widely agreed that its a cancer and the downfall of any game that uses it
>game doesn't go f2p
>how could they do this fucking blizzard >:C
You guys are fucking idiots I swear
>>
>>315819086
Why? Does it only include the origins pack?>>315819116
60$ version (for PC at least) gives 5 skins, (a sixth if you pre-order it) and other useless crap for other Blizzard games

None of the skins even look good either
-Grassy Bastion
-Brown on brown Pharah
-Less defined legs tracer
-chad soldier 76
-black guy (I guess reaper is black) reaper
-bonus for pre-order: would be great widowmaker with red latex but it covers up her tits
I'll probably get it because I fall prey to jews too easily but there's really no real reason to
>>
>>315819518
this
>>
>>315815279
>>315815353
>It costs a lot of money to develop a game with 21 unique heroes.
>expecting /v/ to understand basic business, finance, or video game development

Have fun failing to even beat Dirty Bomb, let alone TF2, fuckheads.
>>
>medic is german
Why?
>weapon specialist is russian
Why?
>Mechanic is a short guy with a funny accent that hits things to upgrade them
Why?
>>
>>315819589
Yeah, you can only pre-order the origins version for PS4/Xbox.
Maybe you'll be able to buy the game for 40$ once its out, idk.
>>
>>315819750
>Overwatch will not do well
There's nobody who actually believes this, right?
>>
>>315819750
>game with buyable cosmetics needs to be b2p

How much do you get for shilling?
>>
>>315819767
There are multiple medics
There are multiple weapon specialists
There are multiple mechanics

Germans sound funny
Russians sound funny
Funny accents sound funny
>>
>implying you can give an ass like Tracer's away for free
>>
>>315815353
You don't understand. They gave it out to every live streamer on twitch, everyone and their mother is hyped as shit and blizzard drones will buy and defend everything they release.
>>
>>315815859
art design is important in games and I will feel like I'm having a secondary experience knowing that their is content in the game that i can't access because i don't want to cash out on stupid dlc. The same reason why i'm furious SFV is going to have micro transactions, (yeah no the fight money will never be enough for anything except tags)
>>
>>315820250
Or maybe it actually looks good and their model is far from unaffordable for most people
>>
>>315820250
They got publicity, got people hyped, and the fans will defend it.Whats the problem with what you just said?
I guess I don't understand too.
>>
>>315815353

Still, i love watching /v/ bawwing over things like that with no argument at all.

>things should be free so i don't have to pay for them and they are stupid if they charge me!

Also, pay2win is usually a buzzword used by assblasted shitters who can't win online games.
>>
>>315820441
Doesn't contradict anything I said though.
>>
>>315820587
You implied people will buy an anything they release and defend it
Very very few would, most people see a game they like and want to buy it.
>>
>>315817358
It is capitalizing on the fact that they are fucking Blizzard and much like the Star Wars fanbase they do eat shit, so quality is not a concern.

However the have pushed their luck, I am sure overwatch will do fine for a while, but it will under perform. I swear the hype is slowly fading and turning into suspicion. There are people on /v/ who will buy this and yet expect to be jewed out somehow.

>>315818035
Evolve and Dying light seemed like console games, but unfinished console games, on PC they only ran on high end Pcs so people with 750ti cards and such were not welcomed to the party, people with the dosh found the game empty, and was a cash sink which was quickly forgotten.

Titanfall flatout had no content, and was pushed out of the door, because EA had enough of ex-infinity ward devs working for so long on one game, that is not how EA or Acti operates, Bungie had to release Destiny the same way, but Bungie were mostly competent devs and had most of the assets finished, but the game did suffer.

It is totally different here however, this game is capitalizing on brand recognition. They could rip off Dirty Bomb or just buy Splash Damage from Nexon and re-release it under Blizzard's banner and it would sell millions copies.

As for the game itself, it quite honestly looks like Reddit the game, it is practically Team Borderlands 2 P2W edition.
>>
They just confirmed they're not, nor have they had any intention of selling maps.

http://www.pcgamer.com/overwatch-director-not-sure-how-and-when-new-heroes-will-be-added/
>>
>>315819310
>>Master contrarians /v/ now wants games to go f2p.
No one implied that, retard.

What I want is for Blizzard to shove Overwatch up their rectum, publicly apologize for treating they fanbase like cattle (which is an understandable mistake given the fangirls), get their old talent back, and let them lead future projects and then have them salvage both Overwatch and SC2, and then cancel HOTS, and make another classic Warcraft game. Then announce Diablo III and disown the last Diablo game as some sort of spin off for consoles, that or release a final expansion which adds skill trees, PVP, and a new loot system, and actual RPG shit in a fucking RPG.
>>
>>315815731
The advertising contract they just signed with blizzard tells them it is
>>
>>315820536
>Also, pay2win is usually a buzzword used by assblasted shitters who can't win online games.
bait
>>
>>315815279

Why the fuck would I outright pay for a Team Fortress clone? Sadly, a ton of stupid people will definitely pay for this piece of crap.
>>
>>315820840
/v/ hardly represents the gaming community, given enough time people will eventually start complain about being jewed.

I don't really understand the last thing you said, nothing in it is P2W at all, other than the fact it uses the same objectives it's very different from TF2 and is only slightly similar in art design to borderlands
>>
>>315818158
In these games it's not about seeing your skin, it's about showing it off to other people.
>>
>>315821368
Is there anybody who actually believes this?
Literally 5 minutes of gameplay footage proves this meme wrong. The only similarities is guns, healing, and pushing a thing down a thing as an objective.
>>
>>315821346
>Buying a game is now pay 2 win.
I guess buying it allows you to win.
>>
>>315815279
So basically all thats being said is they're charging up front now to see how successful that model is, and if it bombs, they'll change their payment model to something different.
>>
>>315821583

I'm convinced it's a troll, Anon. I know I'll be buying this.
>>
>>315815279
That's a lot of text just to explain Blizzard's greed. I don't know why they are trying to hide it or sugar coat it. Just fucking man up and say it how it is. They wanted money. Pure and simple.
>>
>>315815279
It's going to be f2p within the year or at least become a $10 purchase with hundreds of skins.

What I'm surprised is that they're doing full skins instead a bunch of cosmetic pieces to make up a set. Shove it in crates, suddenly 100m sales
>>
>/v/ hates games that are f2p
>/v/ hates games you have to pay for
>/v/ hates games
>>
>>315815279
>>315815353

Its because they tried to copy what valve did with TF2, then realize TF2's success comes from being free, and that free comes from their steam services feeding money to TF2.

Its like a chicken and egg, valve have two of those while Blizzass have either one of the two.
>>
>>315815698
Except PayDay 2 isn't great
It's pretty mediocre and mostly dead by now
>>
They never really said here why it's not free to play.
They just blabbed about their thought process for adding heroes to the game.

Money should have nothing to do with it.
>>
>>315822024
>If you hate blizzard then you hate all videogames!
Nah fuck off
>>
>>315815279
This is dumb, their argument is that they want all the characters available to the players. Team fortress does that just fine. Just do the Key and Crate model.
>>
>>315822024
It's been like this ever since Bloodborne

Not making any judgements about the game itself but /v/ has become especially shitty in all regards after the hundreds of shit-flinging threads
>>
>>315822024
This guy got it.
>>
>>315822146
>Any game a company I don't like makes is automatically bad and I have to post shit about it on /v/

You're what makes /v/ great
>>
File: what.webm (449 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
what.webm
449 KB, 1280x720
>>315815279
>paying for a moba
kek
>>
File: laughingwhores.jpg (55 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.jpg
55 KB, 700x466
>>315815279
>Blizzard’s excellent new shooter
>>
>less viewers than Runescape or Minecraft
>>
>>315822303
>Defending Blizzard
Why note defend EA while you are at it?
>>
>>315822305
>It's multiplayer and online
>You fight
>It's in a not-massive map
Lol why the fuck are you paying for a moba xddd
>>
File: 1365212503257.gif (872 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1365212503257.gif
872 KB, 300x225
>>315815353
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGar7KC6Wiw
>>
>>315815279
So wait, I don't understand.
The game is not free to play because they want everyone to have every character?
Okay, then why not just do that? It's already clear they're going with a cosmetic bullshit store so isn't that plenty?
>>
File: twov.jpg (212 KB, 1319x829) Image search: [Google]
twov.jpg
212 KB, 1319x829
>>315822410
Woah...
>>
>>315815840
>guy complains about paying premium and then getting jewed after the fact
>proceed to strawman about f2p
Your 30 years haven't made you wiser than the 15 year old LOL fags that can actually form a retort
>>
>>315815279
Yep, it costs a lot of fucking money.
>>
>>315822414
>Saying that something is not automatically bad due to coming from a certain company is defending it
Uh...
>>
Honestly I'd rather it be P2P than F2P with microtransactions. $40 is a little expensive though, I might pay $20 or $30.
>>
>>315822410
>>315822547

this must mean CoD is the best game of all time

On the flip side, OW isn't even out yet and it's this high up
>>
>>315822507
>but...but... anon..it has skills and ultimates!Only MOBAs have that right!?
>>
>>315822642
Yeah pretty much, given their track record that you are conveniently forgetting. That's fine I want you to buy this shit. Have fun anon!
>>
>>315822410
>>315822547
>Watching twitch
The fact so few are viewing is pretty good sign that the community won't be complete trash desu
>>
>>315822038
TF2 was successful before it went F2P, and I'm sure a large portion of the community agrees that everything went downhill after F2P. TF2's community was what made it successful. The entire Valve universe coupled with Garry's Mod, Source Filmmaker, comics/videos was what made the game unique and gave it some style.

Although they made MORE MONEY after it went F2P, without the initial fanbase and the community, the game would've been mediocre shooter with no soul.
>>
>>315818598

people have been saying blizzard is done for years now, yet they still are thriving in the game industry
>>
File: 1436121894986.gif (100 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1436121894986.gif
100 KB, 256x192
I would love it if I could just pay 40 dollars and get all the characters, I don't care about cosmetic microtransactions

But paying 40 dollars and then asking you to pay extra for other characters is just too much
>>
>nobody mentions that OW is a consolation prize for their titan project
>implying the company wanted to keep supporting the game without financial assurances
The gibsmedat model is almost assuredly a bastard child conceived out of mistakes
>>
>>315822901
People retards still buy their sub par, low quality shit. I think its a mental illness or something.
>>
>>315822940

They're not asking for more money for extra characters, $40 gets you all + in the future.
>>
So is this game basically a Blizz-ified Monday Night Combat? Because honestly I'd rather see MNC make a resurgence.
>>
>>315822860
Wasn't TF2 largely packaged with other games in the Orange Box? I'd say a good portion of its success came with that. It exposed the game to audiences who might have not originally bothered to buy it or try it on its own.
>>
>>315823007
>People buy games I dont like, they are clearly inferior and stupid and wrong.
>>
Believe it or not, /v/. But making video games takes a lot of time and money.
>>
>>315823007

>blizzard
>sub par
>low quality

are you serious?
>>
Isn't there a string with achievment about level 20 with 30 heroes? It shuts down all that talk about the 21 in release
>>
So is this a poorfag thread?
>>
>>315823083
You and I both know they won't do that. They'll charge for extra characters just like they'll charge for fucking costumes. It's greed, pure and simple. Wait for it to go ftp in a year and just buy the discounted "GoTY" edition. Work on that backlog, jabroni.
>>
>>315823295

Not that guy, but he is 100% correct. How fucking retarded are you to think Blizzard makes quality games anymore?
>>
>>315815945
I'm getting really tired of how every games board is now actually mostly about gaming politics and all the 'injustices' and 'outrages' that publishers and developers inflict on gamers

TotalBiscuit and Jim Sterling are largely responsible for this shit, drumming up the retard brigade into an an angry fervour every chance they get
>>
>>315823295
Are you? This is fucking disgusting blizzard shill pls go
>>315823185
When it comes to blizzard games, yes they are.
>>
Yeah I have no idea why people think that game that costs like 20 million to make would be f2p. Lol has probably just melted your brain.
>>
>>315823295
Sounds like he's being generous. Blizzard produces garbage purely for the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>315815945
>just bend over and spread your cheeks

I wonder who could be behind this post.
>>
>>315823510
I wonder what the actual development cost of Overwatch is, considering it's the mangled remains of Titan.
>>
>>315823421

Nope, you're deluded

/v/ was convinced Blizzard wouldn't add an FoV slider, but they did

/v/ was convinced it would be a F2P game, but it's not
>>
>>315823680
The FoV is still shit. Doesn't really help if they add a slider if it doesn't do anything.
>>
>>315815279
>Not F2P
>People think this is a bad thing
As long as you aren't being deprived of content that can actually affect gameplay I don't mind.
I really hate F2P games that are actually just veiled 'P2W' anyway.

But of course, this is Blizzard, and Blizzard literally will never have a fucking clue about how to offer quality content for free as long as their mongoloid consumer base gives them a profit.
>>
>a bunch of anons that think they know what they are talking about itt

retards in here talking about how blizzard is finished but fail to realize that they've been consistent year after year since 1991
>>
>>315815653
hearthstone actually made billions
I am not even joking just google it
>>
>>315823680
Yeah but none of those things have to do with money; something blizzard puts above all else
>>
>>315815279
>we need to have our 21 heroes [for everyone].
Well that's not an evil intent. But you're posting on shitposting central anon.
>>
>pay for full game
>would you like to make this game fuller?
Just face it micro transactions are what every company will be aiming for in the future, at least f2p has no initial cost.
>>
>>315815448
Oh no, it costs money to play just like nearly EVERY FUCKING GAME, save for shit infested(BRs) F2Ps.
No issues here, get a job you fucking autismos
>>
>>315823426
It's still high quality garbage

Their games are very polished
>>
Guess what? No one cares about blizz problems when there are free alternatives on the market. Go shill this abortion somewhere else.
>>
>>315823426
>>315823494
>>315823524

low quality according to who? to your standards? oh it's just your opinion?

how about you try to be objective

they didn't make it this far by making low quality trash games, obviously many people enjoy them
>>
>>315816937
EvE
>>
File: I don't think so tim.jpg (50 KB, 345x345) Image search: [Google]
I don't think so tim.jpg
50 KB, 345x345
>>315815279
>"We’ll see"
Yeah, I'm not buying it before they make an official statement saying future heroes will be free for all players, or at least purchasable with in-game credits. I refuse to pay 40€ up front, and then another 20€ in a year for "Hero Pack #1: Rise of the Banana Crew". I have no problem with the game not being F2P, assuming it's fun to begin with - I haven't played it yet, but when they themselves say that hero switching is a key component, I utterly refuse to support them if there's even a chance of heroes behind paywalls.
>>
File: 1323368545708.png (24 KB, 145x103) Image search: [Google]
1323368545708.png
24 KB, 145x103
>>315824291

>they didn't make it this far by making low quality trash games

are you really saying this when E fucking A is an industry giant?
>>
>>315823208
Actually, they wasted a shitton of money on their failed MMO project. That being said, they're going to make their investment back and then some when they release the game. The problem is that they're going to bleed people dry for the full experience despite the fact that they will have already made a large profit. But hey, you're just a shill looking out for the corporate interest and trying to fuck the consumer, so why should you care? At least you're getting paid, rite?

>>315824416
This nogga gets it.
>>
>>315815279
>we need to have our 21 heroes [for everyone].”
good

f2p is cancer
just don't jew it up with costumes and I might actually start playing
>>
>>315822801
You could have just said "I'm just pretending to be retarded" and saved some time
>>
>>315815279
thank fucking god it isnt F2P
poorfags need to go die in a fire

hope they dont jew the fuck out of it tho, but blizz has a decent track record with their pay2play games
>>
>>315824291
Okay anon, I'll play. Let's start with WoW:
From what I've heard, apparently a lot was promised with the latest expansion. It turns out blizzard scrapped a planned raid because they more or less didn't feel like doing it. How is that okay? To promise your fanbase something and then just say eh I don't want to do it anymore. So warlords of draenor had little to no content but at least you got a selfie cam! Please fact check me if you want.
>>
Full price game with all the same disadvantages as free to play...

Sounds a lot like the dead space three bullshit...
>>
>>315815279
I was kinda looking forward to playing the game, but if admission is $40, I can probably wait.
>>
>>315824819
What disadvantages does it share?
>>
>>315824291
>low quality according to who? to your standards?

To the standards set by their previous games.
>>
So why is paying for games bad now?
>>
>>315815972
Pretty much, it'll flop and go F2P and close it's servers down after that fails too.

What a complete fuck up from Blizzard.
>>
>>315825007
Stop using this retarded meme
>>
>>315825007
>multiplayer only
>having missing content on launch
>micro-transactions

It could be worth maybe 10 or 20$ but 40$ for tf2 moba edition is retarded
>>
>>315825097
>Me being stupid is ok, if you do it you're using dumb memes
>>
Sure is a lot of hate for a game no one in here's actually played.
>>
>>315825257
Now you're getting it senpai
>>
File: 1380454754632.png (136 KB, 622x626) Image search: [Google]
1380454754632.png
136 KB, 622x626
100% serious question:

Has there been

Even a fucking picosecond

Where these fucking cunts did NOT dodge the "is it going to be a paywall" question with either "21 heroes is really robust" or "maybe"

Because to me this seems like PR fucking snake oil tier fucking cunt niggershit
>>
I assumed this was going to be f2p and was looking forward to it. $40 with microtransactions is pretty stupid and the only difference between it and evolve is it has the Blizzard brand behind it. If I have to pay upfront for a game, I'm not going to pay $7 for every character skin i like.
>>
>>315825245
Nowhere has it been confirmed that this is multiplayer only
>>
>>315815532
Can I just pay for things fucking once, though, maybe? No? OKay, I just wont play this shit at all.

Who cares about this game anyway? Blizzard shouldn't waste money on new IPs at this point when they already take fucking forever to create the content for the games people actually care about.
>>
>>315824994
Overwatch is trying to compete with free to play shooters like TF2 while still charging full price so it's essentially competing with both full price (call of duty, halo) and free to play at the same time.

If it was just F2P I cannot imagine them not making tons of cash with heroes, skins ect
>>
>>315825245
>missing content
Source? I'm not calling you a liar, I just haven't seen anything about that.
>>
>WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT SOMETHING NEW WHEN THEY ALREADY HAVE THESE OLD THINGS?!

Notice how it's always people who hate the new thing that say this because they don't want anyone else to like and get the new thing? Why? I'm sure they have their personal opinion reasons, but it's hilarious listening to them be utterly confused about why the rest of the world isn't like them and be incapable of understanding why people want new things and that other people can like what they don't like.
>>
>>315825349
People are more likely to answer you more seriously if you don't stuff all of that bullshit into your question
>>
>Blizzard shills invading /v/
Can't wait for Blizzcon to be over so they can fuck off
>>
>>315825512
If they release more heroes (which they will) and make you pay for them

Which is likely because we are talking about Blizzard
>>
File: 1411492768129.png (78 KB, 1260x401) Image search: [Google]
1411492768129.png
78 KB, 1260x401
Daily reminder.
>>
File: 139691181993.jpg (54 KB, 508x512) Image search: [Google]
139691181993.jpg
54 KB, 508x512
>They're going to make lots of money! It's Blizzard!

Am I in fucking crazy town? Are people seriously falling for this easy as fuck marketing trick?

>It's gonna happen.
>It's gonna happen.
>I said it's going to fucking happen
>LET IT FUCKING HAPPEN
>PRE ORDER MY GAME
>RIGHT NOW
>RIGHT
>FUCKING
>NOW

Blizzard please be less fucking obvious
>>
>>315825595
>Liking a game and pointing out bullshit misinformation makes you a shill
Will this age old meme ever end?
>>
File: 1358134926654.jpg (26 KB, 597x447) Image search: [Google]
1358134926654.jpg
26 KB, 597x447
>>315825525
>Are future heroes going to cost money
>HURRRRR STOP STUFFING BULLSHIT INTO YOUR QUESTION WAAAAAAAAAAAAH

hi blizzard
>>
>>315824710

>wow
>released in 2004
>11 years old
>5.5 million subscribers
>$15/month
>/v/ thinks this is bad

>>315824531

>oh look he brings up EA

you do realize only people on the internet say negative shit about EA right?

people in real life don't give a fuck, they are too busy having fun

does /v/ even play games? or just shitpost about them all day

kill yourself
>>
>We've reached the point where the majority of /v/ wants F2P P2W cancer
TF2 went to fucking shit when it went F2P and that's when Valve upped the jewing hard. Every F2P game except DOTA 2 has been cancerous garbage.

While I hate Neo-Blizzard I am more than happy they aren't trying to make a game that nickles and dimes the ever loving shit out of you.
>>
File: 1361518554893.jpg (104 KB, 900x985) Image search: [Google]
1361518554893.jpg
104 KB, 900x985
I'm pretty supportive of the decision.

As the OP stated, anyone could see that Overwatch is a game where being able to switch chararacters mid-match is HUGE. Very counterpick heavy game, as even early examples of high level play have demonstrated. Not having a varied roster available would absolutely cripple you.

Skins aren't really as big an issue as some folks are making it out to be. This exact model has existed and succeeded for quite some time now: Since 2009 with the Street Fighter IV series. If people seriously think it's gonna flop with Overwatch, they've got another thing coming.
>>
>>315825642
What does that have to do with this?

>>315825647
Why can't you actually look at overwatch gameplay for more than 5 minutes and realize that even if it doesn't pander to your tastes, most people are going to enjoy it.

>Hype is only ok when I do it
>>
>>315815353

>Blizzard PR pretending the issue isn't the new heros/maps behind paywall

-WoW

>They won't add microtransactions
>They won't add cashshop
>They won't add non-cosmetic microtransactions

-Diablo 3

>The 6 skills limit had nothing to do with consoles
>RMAH will be just fine
>Don't worry, we will deliver the PvP arena in a reasonable time and it'll be a good one

-Hearthstone

>There isn't powercreeped cards that makes old cards obsolete and force you to buy new cards

-Overwatch

>Adding a Field of View option will only make the game more confusing for new players
>Adding more heroes will only make the game more confusing for new players
>We will add as many hero as we can... actually nevermind that, the 21 heros is a good number, we're not sure if we're going to add more
>30 heros on level 20 achievement that was datamined from the beta, prior to the above statement
>If you buy the game, you will get all heros and maps currently announced
>"Will you put new heros/maps behind a paywall ?" It's a future decision whether or not to support more heroes. Focus on fleshing out other parts of the game right now. Want game to be healthy and not overwhelming.
>We can't simply say "no, there won't be a paywall to new heros/maps" because it's something we're considering the possibility, it all depends on how many good goys will buy and keep playing the game (in other words we will make sure to crash the game with no survivors if it goes well). If things go bad, the suit guys will force us to drop the game support we intended to :(, so no new skins, maps and heros because the game would be dead and not financially worth.

-Real life

>She is just sleeping on her male friend's house, she won't cheat on me
>She doesn't want to date me because i'm like a brother to her
>>
>>315825625
How do you know that's missing content and not *extra* content? You literally have no way of knowing unless Blizzard comes clean and says "yeah we straight up cut this shit from the game to sell it to you"
>>
>>315825896
You could have just said "I'm going to act retarded now" and saved us both some time.
hi contrarion
>>
>>315825993

Blizzard have 10+ options of how to monetize the game, but the only one they don't want to shut down is the paywall. You only do that if that's the option you're most inclined to choose, as they're scaring off a lot of potential costumers but yet they simply can't say no to that very specific option.

Now, let's compare that scenario to a son getting out of high school. His parents tells: Son, you can choose whatever the hell you want for college, but if you choose being a veterinarian, you will have to do that with your own money and you'll get kicked out of the house. The son, asked a week later about if he will go for the vet school, says he is still thinking about the possibilities. Now, why would the son do that if not simply because he is really inclined to be a vet ? If he had no interest in being a vet, he would say so, because he still has plenty of viable options left. He won't shut down the vet option because he is evaluating that if their fathers are being serious or they'll concede at the end.
>>
>>315825994
It's missing content if they plan on having more heroes and don't give them to you for free

Then you are just at a disadvantage unless you pay more for something you already bought and enters the realm of LoL shilling
>>
>>315825960
Who do you think wrote the article?
>>
>/v/ watching blizzcon 2015 stream

"HOLY SHIT LOOK AT THOSE AUTISTIC FUCKS"

mean while they actually left their house
>>
>>315825349
The closest they have gotten is saying that they won't have one "at launch". Exact quote:

>"We don't have a concrete answer on what happens after the initial launch in terms of heroes. There was one misconception that we're gonna have 21 at launch and then we're going to have a hero store with additional heroes, and that couldn't be further from the truth."
>>
>>315815279
>people bitch about hats in tf2
>alternative is shit like this where people think the choice is between having hero unlocks for money or having a price tag on the game
Valve dev of the century, not that its a high bar or anything.
>>
If characters are locked behind microtransactions then absolutely no. If it's just skins then whatever, I'm rich I'll check it out.
>>
I'm pre-ordering a copy just to piss you retards off
>>
File: Hasidic-Jews.jpg (41 KB, 525x349) Image search: [Google]
Hasidic-Jews.jpg
41 KB, 525x349
>>315825958
It's going to, the interview was so cagey its likely he didn't want to contradict himself later on.

The only reason people thought it would be f2p was because of Hearthstone and Hots. I have this feeling that eventually u'll need to pay $25 or more for "expansions" consisting of even more characters or maps.
>>
File: Probably hates boos fights too.png (32 KB, 834x459) Image search: [Google]
Probably hates boos fights too.png
32 KB, 834x459
>>315821346
>>
>>315826438
>haha im retarded
>>
File: 1359697094882.jpg (22 KB, 332x350) Image search: [Google]
1359697094882.jpg
22 KB, 332x350
>Well if the game was F2P they'd be charging for all the heroes!

Or they could not be awful developers and give all the heroes for free, like Valve does with all their f2p games, and just charge for cosmetics.

You would have thought of that, if Blizzard hadn't whipped your cunt so hard that you have adopted "DEVS GOTTA EAT" doctrine and refuse to believe that you can play the game without vomiting $15 a month out to the devs for the latest hero.

>BUT MUH BRs, MUH RUSSIANS, MUH UNDESIRABLES

You mean the ones you will be FORCED to play with because Blizzard isn't adding private or custom servers to Overwatch?

Yeah, enjoy having the negatives of a F2P game while also having to buy it first, blizzdrones.
>>
I love how this all boils down to "Why should I pay money to people to get and use the product they spent lots of time, money, and manpower making? I want everything handed to me for free and everyone who wants and makes money is a horrible Jew trying to destroy everything I hold dear".
>>
>>315815279
It barely looked appealing while it was free to play. There's no way I'm dishing out 60 bucks for it.
>>
>>315823174
A large portion of it's success came from being one of the most unique, if not the most unique, class-based multiplayer only FPS.
Now? There is a billion of them. All for free, all with established communities and probably most of your friends play.
Why would anyone move to another game that isn't free and that will inevitably turn F2P in less than 6 months.

Also a big factor here is the number of players. People like playing games with big commnities.
You think it will be fun playing with the same 200 people when TF2 pops instant queues all the time?
>>
>>315825993

Maps behind paywall is HIGHLY unlikely. I can see heroes, easily, but maps? Nah.

If you need me to cite Blizzard history to satisfy that claim: HotS. The game most similar to Overwatch in format that doesn't have paid for maps or modes.

I think they're aware that segmenting the fanbase in a game like this with paywall'd maps and modes would be an extremely bad move.
>>
>>315826607
Millennials: a generation so stupid they think everything boils down to what they see.
>>
>Nothing confirmed beyond base game and cosmetics costing money
>IT'S ALL OVER

The only way I see this being shit is if new heroes can only be purchased with money. Even getting heroes early with money is fine.
>>
>>315826731
>If I pretend I'm old maybe people will take me seriously xd
>>
>>315826153
Yeah, I get what you're saying. What IF, they released new heroes that you had to buy, BUT kept them balanced, that way you'd be able to counter them using the original 21 that came with the game and you wouldn't be in a disadvantage in any match. You'd be missing fancy new gameplay, but players who do have the new content wouldn't be superior to you because of it.

Would you still call the game "incomplete"?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 69

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.