[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathologic thread What have I gotten myself into edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47
File: choices.png (3 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
choices.png
3 MB, 1920x1200
Pathologic thread

What have I gotten myself into edition
>>
I wish I could contribute anything meaningful to this thread beyond answering people's questions, but I really can't find enough time to play such demanding games at the moment.

Not that I'm unhappy with sinking hours into Brigador instead, really. I just wish I could find the time and mood to finally finish all the characters' storylines, only completed the Bachelor's scenario back in the original version and barely have any recollection of what was happening towards the end.

So, have a bump instead, though it seems like the Pathologic people usually come on during later hours.
>>
>>315750249
Can you even rob a shop?
Also I like how that pic got me into the game and half the things it says you can do are lies
>>
>>315751085

That's probably because that pic is for the Remake, not the original/hd version.

And no, I don't think you can rob shops in the original.
>>
>>315751085
Nah, the picture is just ideas for the remake. I wonder how bad being arrested would fuck you over with the time limit.
>>
File: 1446736673499.png (70 KB, 170x243) Image search: [Google]
1446736673499.png
70 KB, 170x243
Baddest motherfucker in the game.
>>
File: 1446395748091.jpg (189 KB, 1280x839) Image search: [Google]
1446395748091.jpg
189 KB, 1280x839
>be Bachelor
>day 11
Bitchling Clara told me ripper is dead because failed in a fight with a Foreman which I never seen before.

WHY, is this because I haven't help him getting a raven mask or something before? I have check theater but can't speak to Mark about that I thought that's a bug so I can't active that side task that day.
>>
>>315752909
Haha, oh wow, I haven't seen anyone fuck up that badly yet.
>>
File: Game 2015-11-07 02-26-29-21.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Game 2015-11-07 02-26-29-21.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
>>315753036

wake me up
>>
>>315751249
Which one is supposed to have a new translation again?
>>
File: Game 2015-11-06 12-39-07-46.jpg (127 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Game 2015-11-06 12-39-07-46.jpg
127 KB, 1920x1080
>>315753036
Am I fucked? Bad ending confirmed? But none of my bound(except that "fated to die" one) died on me so far.
>>
>>315753363

The HD version.

The remake has entirely new dialogue anyways.
>>
>>315750249
I got the game.

It seems nice.

a couple days in, I'm supposed to be handling the emergency, but I can't even find any food for myself.

How are you supposed to not die from hunger? Don't they have anything reserved for the only real doctor in town?
>>
>>315753938

If you help Lara establish the shelter you can get some free food there every day.

Though if you stocked up on the first day when the prices were low you don't even need that.

Also, general advice: Just because you can do a sidequest that requires you to pay a huge amount of money to complete it, doesn't mean you have to.

Killing bandits and looters and trading their crowbars and blades in for food with the guards is a good way to get food as well.
>>
>>315753938
>Don't they have anything reserved for the only real doctor in town?

They can't even feed themselves, also Bachelor is not the "only real doctor", not only, and not even real.
>>
>>315753819
But will it have professional translating team?
>>
>>315754212

Yes, the same one that did the translation of the HD version in fact.
>>
>>315754296
That's pretty great.
>>
>>315753938
Trade shit with kids and then sell what you got if you need money.Rifle ammo is nice for this
>>
File: 1446840643263.jpg (190 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1446840643263.jpg
190 KB, 1600x900
>>315752432
>Lolicon MC
What were they thinking?
>>
>>315753938
I don't know if it will have some bad consequences late in the game but in one of the sidequests at about the about day 6 requires you to pay 60000 to some jews to let some prisoners go and you can get 45000 in donations from some people. I just took the 45000 and didn't finish it, it made the game a heck of a lot easier at some points.
>>
I'm on day 8 of the Bachelor.

Got a letter from Big Vlad saying the Terminary is open, but I can't get in and he doesn't have an option to talk about it.
>>
>>315756786
You can go there the day after you get that message.
>>
>>315756843

Ah, fair enough. Thanks.
>>
Is it worth robbing houses? There's always a bunch of people inside them and the only way to take their stuff is if I make them hostile. I'm haruspex so killing them would also mean loads of organs. Is it worth doing this in the evening if I kill some muggers right after for the rep increase? Or should I save my lockpicks for later?
>>
>>315758174

All I know is that I never bothered with it and still ended up with more dosh and supplies than I could ever need.

That was as the Bachelor though, so maybe that changes things.
>>
>>315758174
Robbing houses is really, really lucrative when you do it right.

First of all, they only aggro if they SEE you loot stuff, the aggro resets if you go out and come back in as well.

Children trade table does as well.
>>
File: 1446669803343.jpg (2 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1446669803343.jpg
2 MB, 3840x2160
>>315758324
>>315758349
thanks familia
>>
File: thefuckyoulookingatfam.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
thefuckyoulookingatfam.png
2 MB, 1366x768
OFFICIAL PATHOLOGIC MC RANKINGS

>God Tier
>Haruspex

>Kek Tier
>Bachelor

>Anime Tier
>Devotress
>>
>>315753554
No. You only need two characters to see the good ending. I mean, if you want to...nevermind. Just go with it and get ready for the biggest mindfuck of your life. You will know if you did it right when you get a letter from the Powers That Be telling you to go to the polyhedron.
>>315758174
Definitely. Rob the rooms with women and kids. Try to rob cabinets while men aren't looking.
>>315759239
Agreed. Haruspex is awesome.
>>
>>315759239
>Haruspex
Who is Foreman Oyun, and why he killed the Haruspex in Bachelor day 11
>>
>>315760182
I'm already mindfucked by bitchling, holy shit the inquisitor played me like a damn fiddle.
>>
>>315750984
i feel the same as you, this games requires you to be willing to read and remember a lot of stuff if playing blind
>>
File: partyhard.jpg (21 KB, 409x481) Image search: [Google]
partyhard.jpg
21 KB, 409x481
>>315750249
Pathologic: one of the few survival games where eating bandaids is a valid survival technique.
>>
>>315760812

Took me a while, then I chuckled.
>>
So I got a letter from Burakh asking me to get him an Executor uniform. However I can't ask the theatre guy about them and the executor that was killed in the church after I outed him didn't leave a body on the floor from which I might be able to loot one. Where do I find it?
>>
So I finished the Bachelor scenario, got everyone saved, etc. I'm still kind of confused about what went on, especially after what takes place in the polyhedron. Heavy spoilers below:

Was Simon alive as he was being dissected? Rubin makes it sound like Simon almost fought off the plague, so his living tissue was used to make medicine. So in other words, he wasn't dead, and his "death" was only to get people riled up.
I'm guessing the Inquisitor wanted to destroy the polyhedron because she hated Nina. Is this something that comes up with Haruspex? Because I don't really recall an explanation as to why.
It also appeared that the utopians wanted to destroy the town with the pretext of the plague--the start of the plague was also really vague. Bachelor believed it was because of mineral deposits, and then talking with Haruspex makes it seem like Isidor caught the plague after trying to close down a well, gave it to Simon, and so on. But I really thought it was the other Clara, who I'm still unsure if she exists or not (who may or may not be the Inquisitor), who spread the plague around the city.
>>
Tell me if my plan sounds like a bad idea Anon.

>have tons of lemons
>acquire tons of food
>munch lemons to reduce fatigue/increase immunity
>munch food to counteract lemons' hunger increase
>>
>>315760236
It's a character in the abattoir. He's a big part of the Haruspex playthrough, but revealing more would be spoilerish.
>>
File: Game 2015-11-05 22-30-31-60.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Game 2015-11-05 22-30-31-60.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1080
Do you have a chance to get down the well which young Vlad dig in? When my quest line reach there he already filled the well with rocks.
>>
>>315761114
I've done this a few times when I had extra lemons lying around. Food is harder to get than sleep, so it's only good when you really need to go awake for a few extra hours.
>>
>>315761114

Why not just put on clothes and take some of the immunity boosters when you plan on visiting an infected district?

I'm pretty sure your way would work, it's just pretty inefficient.
>>
>>315761220

Yes actually, at least as the Bachelor, and it's pretty amazing.
>>
>>315761278

This is more about not having to sleep ever.
>>
>>315760921
I think it's a bug, I got the same thing on that day, I have to give up that task.
>>
>>315761423
are you really behind schedule or are you doing it for the challenge ?
>>
>>315761220
Yeah, I completed that mission on the fifth day with Haruspex.
>>
>>315761423

Hm. If you had all the food it might actually work I guess, though I'm not sure whether the exhaustion you gain from eating might outweigh the effect from the lemons.

It could certainly decrease the overall need for sleep though I guess.
>>
>>315761365
But how? After told inquisitor I want to search the well, young Vlad already filled it with rocks and refuse to let me in, I don't remember there's a side task can open it. And I haven't fail any daily main quest so far.
>>
>>315760921
It's related to another quest dealing with the Stamatin brothers. Basically, one of them is supposed to be dealing with dead bodies and he will give you the mask if you tell the inquisitor that he shouldn't be doing it. The robe is right by a mass grave near the graveyard.
>>
>>315761757

Hm... maybe I'm remembering it wrong and it was only with the Haruspex.

I certainly do remember you can go down there somehow though, because how could I ever forget what I found down there.
>>
Question, I remember to have seen a thread about this game but I never came here to check it out. What is it exactly about? Is it an old game or just new game with bad graphics?
>>
>>315761757
You can't get into the well. You will be going to the abattoir instead. To do that you need permission from the queen of the apiary. Or, if you talk to Ospina, there is a way to sneak in. Just don't sacrifice Vlad the Younger; refuse to give a human life to the queen. If older Vlad dies as a result of this, don't worry. It's supposed to happen.
>>
>>315761994
It's a plague doctor simulator
>>
>>315761513

Doing it for fun. I just wanna see if its possible.
>>
>>315761994

>an old game or just new game with bad graphics?

Both in a way. It's originally from 2005 I think, but recently got a remake kickstarted. And one of the backer rewards was to get the original for free.

However, the original had such a shitty English translation that the devs just couldn't bear handing it out to people like that, so they retranslated it and fixed a few other things while they were at it, which is the HD version everyone here's talking about.

It's basically a survival adventure game with lots of walking and talking, but also some of the finest plot development and overall feel of despair and urgency I've ever seen in a game.
>>
>>315762424
Might buy it later on Steam if it ever gets released
>>
>>315761423
what happens if your exhaustion maxes out ? you lose a day ?
>>
>>315762634

You start losing health.
>>
File: pennies.jpg (271 KB, 638x931) Image search: [Google]
pennies.jpg
271 KB, 638x931
Just wondering how many people are pocketing the money that you're given - say the 50k to release prisoners from the town hall and fucking over the people in the town?
>>
>>315764350
Money isn't that important, so I released them.
>>
File: canon.png (18 KB, 312x143) Image search: [Google]
canon.png
18 KB, 312x143
I was bored and there was a hunger games thread up and thought why not
He brutally murdered 5 guys before pic related happened
>>
>>315762079
After that I have to admit Vlad the heavy did nothing wrong, it's too late to reconcile though.
>>
I'm just on day 5 as bachelor. Shit has been getting increasingly more real.

First time I saw a plague cloud I shat a house. I haven't failed any quests so far, I've got a few bullets for my revolver and I'm decently stocked up on food and medicine, but jesus it's tough.

I get the feeling a lot of people are trying to decieve me and and the way the game makes me feel as angry as the bachelor would about all this is fucking genius. I'm getting increasingly impatient with these backwater peasants and they're kooky fucking traditions, people are dying.
>>
>>315764350
I released them, but to be honest I feel regret doing that.

What if you pocket the money? Will some NPC blame you?
>>
Is there a way to get the HD translation on the original one?
>>
>>315764883

Why?
>>
Don't mind me, just posting hypest song
https://youtu.be/BDcZTvtI30M?t=2m55s
>>
Should I bother playing the original one?

I'd rather just wait for the remake.
>>
>>315765034
Because I have the original one and I don't want to pirate the HD version
>>
>>315765609

Go for HD if you're interested, the remake is supposed to change around the plot anyways.

>>315765653
I see. Don't think there's a way around that either way. At best you could *maybe*, if the file structure allows it, replace certain files from your original version with files from the HD version to make it work, but I have no idea whether that's actually possible and how you'd get those files anyway.
>>
>>315764783
...everybody lies
>>
>remake isn't made by obsidian
Yep, another disappointment awaits
>>
>>315765949
Is there a Strings.vfs in the HD version? that's the one with the text
>>
WARNING MAJOR AS IN COMPLETE SPOILERS DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED ALL THREE ROUTES!!!

...or at least as far as I could make out from the original translation, playing seven years ago. I’m not sure how accurate my understanding is so would be interested what other people think.

AGAIN! MAJOR FUCKING SPOILERS!

The town, the plague, the adherents. They’re all a manifestation of anxiety and fear over the death of a family member of children playing while in a sandpit. They’re playing a game to make sense of what is happening and the three characters that you play as are the toys which they play with. Bachelor and Haruspex are pretty straight forward but Clara is two people one of which spreads the plague, the other can cure it.

Thing is though that even when you’re trying to heal you still manage to fuck things up so you are in a way the plague regardless – in the sense of when you’re playing the role within the town.
Your fears, confusion and anger are the towns, are the plagues, are the children playing in that sand pit. The children in the town seem wiser than they might realistically be because they are the actors in this play that the real children can most easily understand and project through. They offer the explanation and understanding of circumstances and events that the adults cannot. As the real children playing try to explore what is upsetting them.

I’m only up to Day 7 as the Bachelor in this remake so what I remember is based primarily on that playthrough of the original translation and all its inherent confusion.

Would be great to hear other people’s input and interpretation.
>>
>>315766894

There is.
You want it?

https://mega(dot)nz/#!24w1SaoZ!qVJZ6uSzODdLZbVev1XvVlcS_CycMeiWwIvyjBtFt_0
>>
Is the HD version the one with the proper translation?
Because most of the time I don't think I understand what the town folks are talking about
>mfw I finished the first day
>>
>>315767246

Yup, that's the proper translation.

But remember that you are a stranger in a strange place. Not understanding most of what the townsfol are on about is to be expected, and intended, as the Bachelor's own dialogue should make clear at various points.
>>
>>315767246
>Is the HD version the one with the proper translation?
Yes. Pay more attention, and don't worry too much, a lot of the game is cryptic by it's nature. The early stages of the game are FILLED with forshadowings that you can't really properly comprehend, with references to things, traditions, and customs and other things that will feel alien to you at first.

You SHOULD be able to comprehend the basics though: basic plot of the first day, descriptions of places and characters, topics of conversations, things like that. If you feel utterly at lost, you really have not been paying attention to the conversations.
>>
>>315767425
Pathologic world, people are very strange these days.
Trying to help Lara with the kids quest, I've found the house but not sure exactly what to do in there. Help pls
>>
>>315767778
Check a table for the powder then go back to Lara. It's up to you after that.
>>
>>315767778

Well, you're looking for an item. Be aware that items can sometimes just lie around in the game world outside of containers.
>>
>>315767778
I finished the first day yesterday and to get items I had to press E like crazy because I couldn't take the damn thing from where I found it. I don't know why the controls didn't respond.
Also one of the kids scared the fuck out of me. Wonder if I can kill kids.
>>
I'm trying to play as the Haruspex but I don't think I understand what's going on. I talked to the kid, then found the dog face kid and didn't kill him. Went back to the kid and told him I didn't kill the dog head and my reputation went up. He didn't give me a revolver like he said he would. Now I went to the mansion the note mentions but it's locked with some freak outside that just says that he's got a note for the other character. The main problem I have is that every single fucking person in the whole world is trying to punch me to death. Every time I kill them my reputation goes down. What the hell am I supposed to be doing and how do I make people not want to murder me constantly?
>>
>>315768260

>Wonder if I can kill kids

He, well you'll see soon enough.
>>
File: 1435442356954.jpg (57 KB, 245x296) Image search: [Google]
1435442356954.jpg
57 KB, 245x296
Day 6 Bachelor here
HOLY SHIT HOW DO YOU EVEN DODGE THE SPOOKY DISEASE CLOUDS NOW
THEY MOVE FASTER THAN ME

PLEASE SEND HELP
>>
>>315768271
You're wanted for a murder you didn't commit, but the townsfolk think you murdered their mayor/jesus figure so they're going to attack you on sight.

You gotta creep around, sneak using shift button, hide behind houses and shit. Otherwise they're going to punch you and you'll have to punch back, and that'll lose you reputation. Once you got your rep up to at least around 50% they'll stop. There's a bunch of sidequests on the first day you can do that'll raise your rep. Try going to the graveyard girl.
>>
>>315768427

Just turn exactly away from them and run. They should disappear just before they reach you that way.
>>
>>315768427
They say the plague has a will of its own. That shit wants you dead.
>>
>>315767119
I have yet to play the other two characters, but:

Finishing the Bachelor gave me an impression that there was something buried underneath the sand castle/town. The game makes mention that the plague originated from the mineral deposits beneath the town because they were an old burial ground for bulls. The opening cinematic shows the town's children burying something, maybe it's the same idea?
>>
>>315768427
>>315768549
>>315768708
Oh god what are those screams
>>
>>315768427
Run diagonally. Outside of houses, they only go straight or with a slight curve. They will follow you, slowly, inside houses.
By day 11 you won't even give a fuck about those clouds. It will be like a walk in the park for you.
>>
>>315769216
Not him but I think the stuffed doll they're burying in the opening IS the town. If you listen to the little theater skit before you choose a character, they're all talking about operating on something, but they mention its stuffing.

There's probably about 50 levels of interpretation wankery I can go from here (english major, laugh all you want) but I haven't finished Haruspex or Clara yet so I'm missing big chunks of the picture as well.

Helps if you got the Powers That Be scene at the end.
>>
>>315769216

Haven't read what you're replying to because spoilers, but that's about how I understood it when I played the Bachelor in the original version as well.

>bulls get slaughtered in the abbatoir
>dump their bodies and blood in a big hole because "muh tradition"
>underground of town is literally filled with rotting and decaying organic matter
>disease develops there
>Polyhedron is built, has a giant spike at the bottom for balance
>pokes a hole into the ground that allows all that shit to leak into the water supply

Of course that's only based on my understanding of the poorly translated Bachelor scenario, but I think that's what you're supposed to get from that at least, no idea what the game tells you in the other scenarios.
>>
>>315769216

If I remember rightly the bulls that are slaughtered – the blood is drained under the earth into a chasm. It has built up over time and festered where once the Polyhedron pierced the earth to enable it to be anchored it allowed the infection out.

It’s trying to fit it into the extended metaphor when I’m basing it on an unstable understanding of the original translation.

As far as I can make out though… The plague and infection is the fear and confusion, the feeling of sadness and uncertainty that the children (playing) are feeling. The Polyhedron represents certainty, knowledge, understanding and enlightenment. The children seek refuge in the town in the Polyhedron as it is a place of security and understanding. The children playing have knowledge and understanding that “pierces” and makes clear their fears which compounds them causing them to ask more questions until they can come to an understanding over what is troubling them and they can then beat this “plague”.
>>
File: 1315800481997.jpg (210 KB, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1315800481997.jpg
210 KB, 486x500
>>315769327
>screams
Oh boy just you wait till you get in the Termitary.
>>
So I just sent some butchers to go cut bodies up in the infected zone and was told to follow them after an hour. I'm fucking scared I don't want to go in. Will they come back out after a while? They'll just die, won't they? I'll have to go in there and find their remains, right? I can feel it in my bones.
Please spare me, infection.
>>
>>315769551

It's definitely true that the characters in the opening are talking about operating on the town, since they have all different approaches on how to cure it. You also see the doll when interacting with all the minor characters.
I am curious what the bull is supposed to represent in the bigger picture, since it literally IS the bigger picture when looking at the map, and I think the Haruspex mostly deals with that.
>>
>>315770002
You're looking for a watchman in the little cul de sac.

for gods sake dont stop moving, and when you see the floating white clouds of screaming faces, dodge around them.
>>
>>315770002
Infection is inevitable. Embrace its feverish touch and prepare to be deep to the elbows in blood doctor.

There are three dead bodies you need to find. Worth checking the walkthrough as the grass conceals them quite well – even with the patrolmen standing nearby.
>>
>>315770002
yes they die and you have to search for a dead butcher with a guard near him
Don't wait an hour like they tell you to, just go in there and talk to that guard
>>
>>315770253
Three?
I only found one and that okay-ed the quest to the next stage for me.
>>
>>315770253

>infection is inevitable

It is absolutely.

But you still shouldn't worry about it too much on your first playthrough, absolutely helps the atmosphere if you get infected
>>
>>315770381
You only need one of them to move the story forward but there are three bodies. Not sure if it's randomised though which one you need of if it's fixed.
>>
>>315770002
Don't puss out. Bachelor is a man of science, and infection is only a consequence of a very grounded physical process, and he would not be afraid to go into the infected zone. So go find those butchers.

>>315769932
An interesting thing about the polyhedron, if you talk to Kapella about it, is that the smarter children left after realizing what it was. They understood that it trapped dreams and desires in a single place, something that should not be by the natural order of things. And based on what you are told of the polyhedron, it represents eternity, order, and stability. But it is also something that has no change, growth (the children there can stay forever, never getting sick or old), or dreams of its own. Since Utopians use it to build a new town across the river, I kind of feel that the polyhedron represents fake security. As in, it's like retreating into imagination and never coming out.
>>
>>315769932
That's very well-thought out and makes a great deal of sense, but I'm not quite with you on the Polyhedron as a place of security, understanding, and enlightenment. What the Polyhedron does for the kids is gives them a tangible escape into dreamland that ignores the conditions outside in the town. They're not really coming to understand anything, they're just using it as a neverending playground, while the Kains intended it to skirt loss through immortality. So if the plague is the sadness and uncertainty eating away at the children (which I totally agree, spot on) the Polyhedron is their little bubble in which they can hide and pretend nothing's wrong, without confronting that sadness and fear. The 'utopia' that the Polyhedron represents for the Bachelor merely ignores the root of the problem, the giant pit of rotting bloody sludge under the town. Paves it over instead of acknowledging it.

That last part is perfect though, there must be some component of knowledge and understanding to it. The spike of the Polyhedron is what releases the plague into the town after all.

Holy fuck this is deep.
>>
>>315770112
The steppe lore that Haruspex learns in his path explains that (metaphorically) rather well. Specifically the tale of Boddho and Suok.

The earth is but His flesh, and His flesh is the earth. That's why the houses and streets get infected when the plague supposedly only targets organic matter: the town IS organic.
>>
Wow. I remembered reading about this game years ago on some website, looked up a playtrough, but never did much more. Literally yesterday I searched and searched for it so long and finally found the name. Then today this thread. Baader Meinhof at its' finest.
Also, anyone knows of a full completed playtrough? I couldn't find any finished ones. Game looks way too fucking complicated for me to play through myself.
>>
>>315771440
Game is literally go talk with dude A then go talk with dude B
Just follow the quest tab
>>
>>315770874

That interpretation of the Polyhedron makes a *lot* more sense. I think where I got the original understanding I had is the way that the Utopists would talk about the Polyhedron.

That sense of dreams and escape, of childlike hope is a *much* better fit than what I was originally thinking though.

It would then make sense that childlike dreams can be existed within for a time but inevitably they are going to be pierced and reality is going to be let through til the child comes to terms with that change and matures into an adult – coming into the “role” that they are to then play in the theatre production that is life.

I'm going to miss these threads when they quiet down in frequency.
>>
>>315771440
The game is nothing if you don't play it yourself. It's an "everyone dies in agony as you watch them slip away into oblivion, your arms soaked up to the elbow in blood" simulator.

I don't think anyone's even completed all the routes of HD yet. I've been marathoning this shit and I'm only a little over halfway.
>>
>>315771294
Well that explains a few things. Is Clara's playthrough worth doing? Haruspex really seems more interesting because of his spirit shit and steppe lore.
>>
>>315771440
Here you go mate: http://www.pdf-archive.com/2015/11/01/path-walkthrough-eng/
>>
File: pathoguide.png (2 MB, 1900x2151) Image search: [Google]
pathoguide.png
2 MB, 1900x2151
>>315771440
It's not actually very complicated to play at all, there are just a few times where you might not know exactly what to do next. Pic related is pretty much the basics you need to know.
>>
>>315771906
Absolutely. It's where the mindfucks and narrative tricks go into overdrive.

The game works on multiple narrative layers. The immediate surface (Bachelor), the parochial background (Haruspex) and the metaphorical understanding (Changeling)
>>
>>315771797
Yeah, that's perfect. The Kains are just using it to avoid dealing with the loss of family and loved ones; immortality prevents growth as a human since nothing changes.

Me too. A nice quiet little oasis of rationality in between all this Fallout 4 funposting.
>>
>>315767212
thanks anon, I will try it later
>>
>>315772167
I'm just really put off by her gameplay quirk. Might give her a try once I finish Haruspex.
>>
>>315772539
It takes a little while to get used to but once you get into the swing of it (by the end of the first day) you feel like both a healer and a force of death (depending on how you play) so it rounds out the play styles. I can only go on the experience from the original translation but Clara's playthrough was the most puzzling but had the potential to be the most revealing.

It does make you look for new ways of coping which keeps the game relatively fresh after the previous fifty or so hours across Bachelor and Haruspex.
>>
File: Game 2015-11-07 18-54-39-26.jpg (473 KB, 1100x1074) Image search: [Google]
Game 2015-11-07 18-54-39-26.jpg
473 KB, 1100x1074
>>315767212
>>315772520
It worked! thanks again
>>
>>315773491
>the best you can do is bite the bullet and cope with your losses
Pathologic in 20 words or less
>>
>never played Pathologic before
>decide to try it out
>pick the second guy, the surgeon because there's nothing to indicate that this is a bad idea
>suddenly I'm thrown into Splinter Cell except it has no stealth elements and I can't find a weapon to defend myself despite killing three guys in a cutscene, one of which who had a knife
What the fuck is this shit?
>>
Ease up on the threads, m8s. Wouldn't want the shitposters to think this game is popular.
>>
>>315773995
>pick the second guy
wew lad
>>
>>315773995
Start with the Bachelor m8, even if the first 2 days are somewhat boring
He is an outsider to the town like you are so he asks the questions you ask yourself, while the Haruspex is from that town so he knows all kind of bullshit the townspeople tallk about
Also check this out
>>315771950
>>
>>315771950
Eh, I just really dislike playing games where I have to learn a lot of shit. Hard games with simple gameplay? Love it. Getting into CK2/EU4 was fucking horrible though, must've watched at least 50 videos before I started playing.
So, anyone got a fully completed let's play?
>>
File: new06_bor2.png (431 KB, 550x1450) Image search: [Google]
new06_bor2.png
431 KB, 550x1450
>>315755591
>>
>>315773995
You should have picked the Bachelor first. His playthrough is normal mode. Haruspex is for people who already know the game, more or less. That said, Haruspex is one badass mother fucker.
>>
>>315773739
If someone is interested in the old translation (it may add to the foreign illusion?) for a second playthrough

http://www8.zippyshare.com/v/BnX0PBw7/file.html

here's the file
>>
>>315774523
Dude, no one's finished the game yet.

>>315774530
I wonder if Japan will cotton on to this game, there's enough lolis for them at least.
>>
>>315774523
You probably want to skip on Pathologic then. It's not a game you can casually get in to, and it expects a certain attentiveness from you the entire way through. It's how it is designed. Watching someone else play the game is boring as shit, so don't do that. Not that anyone has played it and recorded it.
>>
File: spookynight.jpg (272 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
spookynight.jpg
272 KB, 1680x1050
Great threads m8s. Nice to have a discussion of this game as I'm playing it.
>>
>>315774797
>spooky night
>Normal district
Nothing is more spooky that waking up at midnight to go to the theater, only to learn that the place where you have slept has become an infected district
>>
>>315764590
Fucking hell, this is gold.
>>
File: Game 2015-11-08 02-03-48-99.jpg (221 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Game 2015-11-08 02-03-48-99.jpg
221 KB, 1920x1080
>Bachelor Day11
>Go to Nina’s crypt to find Maria
Nobody's here
I have Capella's necklace but didn't get bitchling's ring, after talking to bitchling, she decide to visit Maria by herself and refuse to give me her ring.
Is this means I fucked up the task and can never meet Maria again?
>>
>>315774762
I want the remake to have several types of little girls models. For atmosphere, of course.
>>
>>315774523
Pathologic is simple to play for the most part. You walk from point A to point B, talk to someone, check your map & journal, then head off to point C. This is most of the game.

Combat is relatively uncommon and is straightforward shooting and stabbing.

Dealing with disease is probably the most complicated thing but for the most part it comes down to
High immunity = good
High infection = bad
And you just have to make sure you have supplies to deal with side effects of medicine (drowsiness or lowered health).
>>
>>315774981
Her crypt is behind the crypt you are at. Check your map, it should become obvious. If it's not obvious enough, Nina still exists, and it's not her body that is contained within the crypt.
>>
>>315774523
Got just the game for you! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcMOOOulhME

Seriously though, learning the basics of Pathologic doesn't take long. It will expect to to adapt what you've learnt as circumstances change though. If you don't want to have to adjust or adapt though then it's not going to be the game for you. The base skill set will only carry you so far with it.
>>
I'm on day 12 now, does anyone know if there's a way to check who's sick and who isn't quickly? I don't really feel like walking all over town to visit every single adherent for all 3 characters.

>>315774981
Wrong crypt. You see that other statue in your image? There's another crypt by that one which is Nina's.
>>
File: db0b37a9ed10.jpg (926 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
db0b37a9ed10.jpg
926 KB, 1280x960
I think I'll be missing these threads too. I'm glad a bunch of russians came together at some point and created this. Also, a little bit of trivia for you bros - the writer originally envisioned Pathologic as a stage play hence the overarching similarities, executors, mimes and a large emphasis on theatrics in general. And he also had written up a massive book, or its project titled "Chill" which was supposed to be his magnum opus, but there is almost no information about it at all. I learned it from russian podcasts that interviewed the writer and creator of Pathologic.
>>
File: Game 2015-11-07 19-18-37-888.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Game 2015-11-07 19-18-37-888.png
1 MB, 1366x768
what i am supposed to do? i have no marks on the map either and the inquisitor said nothing aside wordswordswords about the polyhedron being problematic
>>
Pathologic style game set in a concerete bloc of a post-soviet city

y/n?
>>
>>315775380
No. You should get a letter asking to meet with another character if you healed all of their people. Otherwise you will need to talk with them, get a quest to heal all of their people, and then get a quest update when that's done.
>>
>>315775517
I also read that they made it a tabletop RPG or something before making it a video game.
>>
>>315775604
What's the premise? It's not the architecture that makes Pathologic great, although it does contribute. And if I wanted to play a walking simulator, trekking through concrete blocks of a post-soviet city, I'd just take a walk outside.
>>
>>315775527
Go talk to the guy who built it.

>>315775517
It kind of feels like the remake will be his Magnum Opus.
>>
>>315775604
would love a game like this, but about a realistic epidemic or civil war in ukraine/russia/whatever
>>
>>315775604
>Pathologic style game set in a concerete bloc of a post-soviet city
Pathologic style game set almost anywhere is a yes for me. I still think the format of the game could make for thousands of absolutely fascinating games, from Twinpeak-esque crime/detective drama past Higurashi-style horror past Solaris like sci-fi...

The very concept of a time-driven first person adventure with survival elements is so incredibly potent.
>>
>>315775380
I tried, nobody's there.
I didn't get bitchling's ring, I think this is a another bug.
>>
>>315775604
Only if it's by Ice-Pick and has fresh mind fuckery. I can't see them transposing the mechanics of Pathologic to a different setting and being satisfied with it when Pathologic exists and the remake is in production. Perhaps as something to tie into a prequel?

Thing is though that The Void had sections set in a city which had a really interesting atmosphere.
>>
File: Game 2015-11-08 02-04-29-81.jpg (181 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Game 2015-11-08 02-04-29-81.jpg
181 KB, 1920x1080
>>315775302
IT'S EMPTY
>>
>>315775517
>russian podcasts that interviewed the writer and creator of Pathologic.
Any chance you got a link to those? Or are they in Russian.
>>
>>315776659
Is your misc inventory full? You might have dropped it on the ground and then left. I had no problems with that quest.
>>
File: 2015-11-02_00009.jpg (297 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-02_00009.jpg
297 KB, 1680x1050
>>315776790
>russian podcasts
gee i wonder
>>
I have more than 100k of gold. It is not fun knowing shits about the game because it destroys the risk factor
>>
File: JrpT9QC.webm (494 KB, 400x338) Image search: [Google]
JrpT9QC.webm
494 KB, 400x338
>Classic HD was only thought up after the remake KS was made
>therefore the KS campaign couldn't have taken into account expected profits from Classic HD
>mfw Classic HD could cover the remaining stretch goals
I want that improved Termitary damn it.
>>
>>315776813
When talking to bitchling I think there's a dialogue about one of the Kains think she is not the real mistress, then She ask me who told me so, this is important, the choices is Victor or Geo, I told her the truth, She says this is interesting, and she will meet Maria personally, so no ring for me.
>>
>>315777148
You can still donate money to the remake. Icepick stated that anything that they get during the development cycle will go toward the stretch goals because they intentionally designed the campaign that way. Though, lucid dreaming is more likely to be reached, unless the game has a huge surge of popularity or something.
>>
>>315776659
I think ya goofed, there's a conversation option where you tell Clara 'no fuck you, gimme the ring' and she does, I know I got it in my inventory and everything and then Maria shows up in the crypt in >>315776750.

Pretty sure that's not an essential quest though.
>>
>>315776790
They're in russian mate.
>>
>>315777278
Oh. I'm not sure if you can still finish the quest with that resolution. You might have fucked up. You should have convinced her to give you the ring; I blundered through that conversation and got it. So reload and lie to her.
>>
File: 1360586120241.gif (11 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1360586120241.gif
11 KB, 125x125
>>315776907
I may have done a dumb. Wish I could russian, the interviews and making of that came in The Void extra disk seem amazing.
>>
File: nothinpersonnel.png (63 KB, 765x142) Image search: [Google]
nothinpersonnel.png
63 KB, 765x142
Holy shit Bachelor what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>315777391
I think by my choice Clara is going to kill Maria, fuck this bitch.
Now I'm at Day11 18:00, received a letter from ripper, so he isn't died, which is good, damn the lying bitchling Clara.
It feels strange, after Clara told me the truth about inquisitor, there's no extra dialogue choice when speaking to her.
>>
>>315777526
Patholohic is like the only game that makes me feel alright knowing Russian.

Also, anyone know where the hell to get army clothing without paying out of the ass for it? Griff sells it, but I haven't seen it around anywhere else. I know it's pretty much irrelevant, but I kind of want it for my next playthrough.
>>
>>315777663
He's right, though.
She's fucking scum.
>>
>>315774762
I wish there was a Japanese translation. I know a few of them that would most definitely like the game, but I doubt they'd be able to understand it as its English is relatively complex.
It'd also result in more fanart, which would be great. I doubt it's worth the investment, though. Such a shame.
At least I can tease them when I'm not crying about Steins;Gate 0 having too many kanji I don't recognize, I guess.
>>
>>315777663
She deserves the treatment though. She's a fraud and possibly a murderer. If memory serves correctly.
>>
>>315777516
Too late, I don't want to replay the part where I have to gone full NUCLEAR to shoot entire brigade of soldiers, it's 2 nuclear 4 this game.
>>
Where is this Oyun guy located? I want to finish my Bachelor playthrough so I can get all 3 endings and apparently to get Changeling's I need him alive. Problem is I've never even met the guy in my whole playthrough.
>>
>>315777337
They should make an official poll for what extra features people would like in the game. I bet extended Termitary is gonna be more popular than some dream bullshit.
>>
>>315777930
I don't think you get to even meet him as Bachelor. In general as Bachelor you will never get really deep into the Abattoir, unlike Haruspex. He gets to see the depts of the rabbit hole, but only by having played all three you'll see just how deep it goes.
>>
>>315777873
It's amazing how much different she treats Haruspex than the Bachelor. She literally offers Haruspex money to murder the steppe girl. I mean yeah she's got the plague and you'll probably end up cutting her still-beating heart out because MEDICINE but still, her motivation is 'fuck that slut she's prettier and more popular than me and also it'll make that humpfucker sad and he's blackmailing me'.

Do we ever find out what actually happened with the caravan Anna was part of? All I got were some fragments of something bad happening to children.
>>
>>315778136
depths.*
>>
>>315777663
He's probably shitting blood at this point, surrounded by retards, has a rumbly belly and this retard whines like a bitch and continues to be a grade A fuck up.

He's in a town of retards and as the minister of chlorine the gene pool needs cleansing.
>>
>>315777930
Abattoir. Don't worry about him, he's part of the Haruspex thing, and he's not gonna get sick. Just focus on the people you can find (red buildings).

>>315777961
Truth be told, I want the dreams. Termitary would be pretty neat, but I am find with what it already is.
>>
>>315777930
He's probably fine, I'm not sure there's much the Bachelor does that affects him. I had to assume he was fine in my playthrough and he was. But yeah, he's balls-deep in the Abattoir.
>>
>>315777337
>unless the game has a huge surge of popularity or something.
I'd assume donations have gone up since the release of classic HD, but I'm not sure what the average money/day was like before so it's hard to say. I know I donated enough to get a poster and a map after only going for a safe 20$ tier during the kickstarter thanks to getting into classic HD.
>>
>>315778197
Nope, I don't think it goes beyond those clues and implications you can hear here or there.
>>
>>315778197
From what I gathered:
It was a child slavery ring, and the children's organs were later sold to people for a profit.
>>
>>315777337
Assuming the money from sales goes to developing the remake, they wouldn't need to sell a huge amount even at the low price it is. I don't know how accurate steamspy is with regards to the number of owners of a game, but it says there are about enough, and that's not taking GoG into account.
>>
>>315778538
Well, I actually got the game for free by donating 100, so I didn't pay anything. A good chunk of the Steam keys probably got the game for free like I did.
>>
File: Clipboard02.jpg (112 KB, 418x537) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.jpg
112 KB, 418x537
>>315778538
You're making my balls tingle.
>>
Where is Khan on day 12? There isn't anybody at the top of the Polyhedron.
>>
>>315778913
You can't get in unless you got the letter from the Powers That Be. If there's no Executor outside, he's fine.

How're you liking the ambiance of day 12?
>>
>>315779146
It's not something people notice, but on day 12 the time flow in the game becomes identical with realtime, when before it used to be like 10 minutes for hour or so.
>>
>>315750249
Is that image spoiler free?
>>
>>315778197
>All I got were some fragments of something bad happening to children.
Actually, there used to be a whole extensive text explaining the back story of the caravan on IPL's official website, but I'm afraid they took it down quite some time ago.
Basically, they were a bunch of commediants and vagabonds (kinda like a circus show) that roamed the land and put up shows in small cities and villages across the Motherland. Except they also tended to sometimes flat out murder the villagers at night, rob them, kidnap their children.
The Powers that Be eventually had to employ the military to stop them - most of them were killed in a massive shootout, some of them managed to escape.
>>
>>315774775
Game's like 10 years old at this point, no? How come I can't find a single finished playtrough.
>>
>>315779470
Jesus christ. That's what they were hinting at, but confirmation makes it pretty crazy. Fuck Anna, she accomplishes nothing of value.
>>
File: Game 2015-11-08 03-01-25-99.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Game 2015-11-08 03-01-25-99.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1080
>receive this letter at Day11 21:30
>go to command center
>talk to bitchling
>wow it's fucking nothing

What the fuck bitchling, can you fuck me even one more time, I want to shoot this little fuck in the head with my rifle now.
>>
>>315779657
Most people didn't have the patience to get through all three characters with the original translation.
>>
>>315779470
so they're pretty much gypsies
>>
>>315779657
>How come I can't find a single finished playtrough.
There is the walkthrough done by the developers in this very thread, and then there was the Pathologistics project. Three people finished each playthrough each. Sadly, the third part of it, Clara's playthrough, was taken down a long time ago. You can still find the first two at pathologistics.blogspot or something like thtat.
>>
>>315779773
this >>315779976 and it's a long and difficult game so most people haven't finished the new version yet either, let alone had time to put together a decent walkthrough. There are walkthroughs based on the bad translation for at least two characters but seriously, don't bother with Pathologic unless you're going to play it.
>>
>>315779960
>wow it's fucking nothing
I don't remember the dialog with Changeling there, but I'm pretty sure she just wanted to tell you how much she fucking hates Maria.
Not that I can blame her for disliking the cow, but really, when it comes to cunt competetion, Clara outcunts Maria about fifty to one, so...
>>
>>315778312
Well he must be sick because all of the rest of Changeling's adherents aren't sick and it still hasn't give me a little message in the quest saying they're all fine like it does for Haruspex's adherents. So where is he located?
>>
File: Game 2015-11-08 03-21-38-06.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Game 2015-11-08 03-21-38-06.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
I suddenly noticed Mark's face (the 2D photo) is a meme picture I've seen on 4chan for years, the man with the same face taking a pan or something doing cooking, maybe? I can't find the picture in my PC now.
>>
>>315781876
no i think he just looks similar
>>
>>315781990
>similar
It's too similar, also these are not photos taken from real people?
>>
File: aisley immortell.jpg (51 KB, 474x356) Image search: [Google]
aisley immortell.jpg
51 KB, 474x356
>>315781990
>>315781876
>>315782326
>>
>>315781876
That's not him, the guy you're thinking of is Ainsley Harriott, he's a British chef.

Also black.
>>
File: photo[1].jpg (39 KB, 333x333) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
39 KB, 333x333
>>315782326
Nigger they're not the same. Yes they are real people.
>>
>>315781456
Oyun isn't someone you can reach, and the game does not tell you about him in relation to the quest. Read Clara's letter on day 9 and check the quest log. It gives you the names of people who CAN get sick.
>>
File: ainsley.png (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
ainsley.png
1 MB, 900x900
>>315781876
>>
>finish day 11 main quest (three *s in quest log)
>go to sleep
>the most pressing matters of the day has been solved at the expense of several of your bounds
what
>>
File: 1446241530246.png (276 KB, 526x402) Image search: [Google]
1446241530246.png
276 KB, 526x402
>>315782407
A doppelganger
>>
>>315782753
>>finish day 11 main quest (three *s in quest log)
The fact that you finished it does not necessarily mean you finished it "right".
For an instance, on day 4 in Bachelor's scenario, you are supposed to inspect the Fat Vlad chose for hospital, morgue and infection ward. You can simply tell him that you are no fucking clerk and that he's to sent his servants to take care of shit like collecting fucking keys.

The quest will be marked as "completed", including the three asterisks, but Peter will still fall sick.
The quests usually have several different solutions, some of which might still end up tragically for you.
>>
>>315782570
And if that isn't convincing enough:
Oyun gets killed by Haruspex, just like Eva dies regardless of what you do. So he's already dead on day 12.
>>
Loli Tycheek a cute.
>>
Does anyone know if painkillers stack or not?
>>
File: Game 2015-11-08 03-42-42-91.jpg (162 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Game 2015-11-08 03-42-42-91.jpg
162 KB, 1920x1080
The final day feels too damn rushed, I saved a lot of people because I am fucking rich, but they share the same line, god damn even grief is speaking the same thing like Lara and Yuria, I haven't meet Anna the bitchest bitch so far but I guess there will be the same thing waiting for me.
>>
File: 38544.png (144 KB, 551x325) Image search: [Google]
38544.png
144 KB, 551x325
>>315783758
>>
Just started the game. Doing Bachelor playthrough. I'm exploring after talking with a few of the named people and this guy wants me to give him water for bandages. I tried it but I think I ended up just giving him the water without getting the bandages. How do I trade stuff? Right clicking or dragging the bandages did nothing
>>
Supposed to find some boy with schmowders near the Silent House, have no clue where that is. Can someone give me a hint?
>>
File: Game 2015-11-08 03-54-06-99.jpg (182 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Game 2015-11-08 03-54-06-99.jpg
182 KB, 1920x1080
Wait a minute...who is murky and where is he/she? I haven't meet this kid in whole 11 days and now I need to check this?
>>
>>315785015
Across the bridge,next to the ruined house.
>>
>>315784758
you click on the items and you have to equalize the numbers in the upper square to zero, that means the barter is fair, then click V.
>>
>>315784758
You have to put up your waters first, top right, takes 5 per bandage. Then select the bandage and hit the V button.

>>315785015
Silent House is the one where Isidor died with the bloody chunks on the walls and the crazy lady who wants to hug you. The kid is nearby in a courtyard hiding behind a house in the grass.
>>
>>315785148
bet these retards turned Mishka into that. she lives in a train wagon at the train station where you tried to escape on day 2.
>>
>>315784758
>How do I trade stuff? Right
First, you must make an offer of value equal or greater than what you want from him. You do this simply by left-clicking on what you want to offer - the item will get a blue frame around it, and if there is more of it, the X/Y number represents Offering/have total.
Once you have sufficient value on offer (in upper-right screen you see the total value of shit you are offering), you have to select what you want from him by - again, left-clicking on the object. Again, the object will have a thin blue frame around it when selected. The values in the left and right counter show whenever you are losing something, or if the trade is equal (in which case you'll see 0 in both corners.
The transaction is completed by clicking the V shaped button in the upper right corner.
Pressing anything else will cancel the transaction. Pressing the X shaped button will reset the transaction.

You can deselect objects from their or yours button by right-clicking on them.

You CAN'T select what you want from them untill you offer equal value to it first. That is usually the thing people get confused by.
>>
>>315785198
>>315785281
Oh, gotcha. I only had 1 water
>>
>>315785148
South of the train station, there's a tiny red wagon on your map. She's in there. You never need to talk to her as Bachelor so she's easy to miss.

Also there's a reason they all say the same thing on day 12.
>>
>>315750249
So i started now to play this game, killing the hobo and that weird potato creature outside the hotel it's bad?
>>
>>315785430
it's 5 water per bandage
>>
>>315785430
The values of what you are offering and demanding are displayed when you hover over the object.
>>
>>315784152
Listen to the voiced line of dialogue, it's pretty neat/informative.
>>
>>315785513
you can kill anyone as long as your reputation doesn't go below 50%
>>
>>315785409
But that's not Bachelor's day2 and I haven't touch ripper's story. I never seen any train wagon can get into before, except the one to steal rifles.
>>
>>315785513
Worm dindu nuffin, he's just trying to get out. Protip, if you do a thing and you hear a kid crying, you did a bad thing. Do enough bad things and everyone in town will beat the shit out of you and shops won't sell to you.
>>
File: pathologic-classic-hd[1].jpg (264 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
pathologic-classic-hd[1].jpg
264 KB, 800x600
Alright, which one of those motherfuckers was traitor in the end? I am on day 7 by the way.
>>
>>315785761
>>315785794
So not killing them doesn't change anything?
>>
>>315785773
Check your map, there's a little red rectangle south of the train station. You gotta jump up some crates to get in.
>>
>>315785824
the one behind the theater
>>
File: Day6Map1.jpg (575 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
Day6Map1.jpg
575 KB, 1680x1050
>>315785773
bachelor's day 2 has an "escape attempt" side quest that ends at the train station. she lives in a remote wagon that's marked red on the map
>>
File: 1446752474554.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446752474554.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
In case anyone needs it.
>>
>>315786116
Thanks, I haven't finished that task because I slipped the escape plan when talking to Maria, and she was like "NO ONE SHALL PASS", the task ends there.
>>
>>315787172
i like how the food places are always not far from bridges
>>
On day 7 here, where the fuck do i find cloak and bird mask for haruspex? There is nothing in the theater.
>>
My Lemon theory works it seems. I've gone four in-game days without needing any sleep, simply eating tons of lemons to reduce exhaustion, then eating some food to keep hunger down. As a side effect immunity is always at 100% too.

Extra time is really useful to loot more infected houses and gain even more lemons.
>>
>>315788375
Look for a birdman next to the theater, he's the traitor.
>>
>>315788375
Take the reports back to the inquisitor, then go talk to Mark. Then go talk to Stamatin, then return to the inquisitor, ask for him to be replaced, go back to him and get a mask. Get the clothing from a body right next to the mass grave near the graveyard.
>>
>>315788375

You have to hand the three reports to the inquisitor. Then she'll ask you to talk to them again. At this point you can talk to Theater-guy and ask about the outfit.

Once you picked the right traitor you can find his body bear the graveyard.
>>
>>315788623
wait, which graveyard? You mean near kain place or on the east side of town
>>
Hey friendos can anyone fill me in why this game is back in style?

Is a remaster out? Should I get it now or should I wait for the definitive remaster I may have heard about?
>>
>>315789898
A surprise re-translation just got released. It is because they are changing so much in the remake that they know some people will prefer the original. The games will probably be different enough to warrant playing both.
>>
>>315789898
it's an HD rerelease with better translation and comfy ssao bloom glare.
>>
>>315789898
>Is a remaster out?
HD version of the original game is out with a brand new and not-fucking-broken translation.

The remake is still pretty far off: year at least, maybe more. But right now, the original game from 2005 is available, running on modern machines, and with proper, working, comprehensible translation, and many people who were all like "I'd play the game if the translation wasn't so much shit" in the past are in on it. And, judging from the way these threads work and are, it seems the game has still huge fucking appeal to people.
>>
>>315789898
Out of nowhere the devs re-released a playable, well-translated original. It's actually got pretty popular on here as of late.
>>
reminder that fat flad dindunoffin and looting piss filter houses is literally cheating, too much shit just for the price of 2-3 bullets (that are paid back just by the crowbars ninjas drop)
>>
File: sweden2020.jpg (652 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sweden2020.jpg
652 KB, 1280x720
bump
>>
>>315790838
Problem with looting pissfilter houses is time, at least for me. Takes like 30 minutes game time since I go for the big houses, and some days I just don't have that to spare.
>>
File: 2ULL34qTxa8.jpg (54 KB, 548x404) Image search: [Google]
2ULL34qTxa8.jpg
54 KB, 548x404
Reminder that the man who brought you Pathologic really looks like this.
>>
File: 1446669127485.png (58 KB, 393x255) Image search: [Google]
1446669127485.png
58 KB, 393x255
>playing pathologic
>in 2015
COME ON
>>
>>315793151
You got a problem with that or do I need to introduce you to "The Powers That Be"?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 47

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.