[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST A REMINDER THAT LISA >>>>>>>>&g
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: BIG LINCOLN.png (273 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
BIG LINCOLN.png
273 KB, 500x394
JUST A REMINDER THAT LISA >>>>>>>>> SHIT > UNDERTALE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWHxy2nFW4k
>>
And Barkley is vastly superior to both.
>>
Whoch should i play first between lisa and undertale?
Im want to play both eventually
>>
Full Price, Professionally Made Videogames > Shit > Indie Garbage
>>
>abusive drunk father trope
>everything is weird and wacky because post-apocalypse XD
>bullshit timed mechanic, forcing you to keep finding/buying a rare/overpriced medical item, unless you want your attacks to constantly miss
>no sense of direction

Yeah, Lisa sure is the better game, guys.
>>
>>315636138
Play Undertale first if you really need to.
And then play the Lisa trilogy(or just the second and third game, as the first one is really vague on the story) after to see how better it is to Undertale.
>>
>>315635657

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGaneyDfyls
>>
>>315637059
The Joyful sucks
>>
>>315637012
>I don't know what an actual good plot looks like

I don't expect Undertale childish fans to understand Lisa so no surprise here.
>>
They're both great games, kekboy.
>>
File: 1433868785467.png (38 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1433868785467.png
38 KB, 240x240
>That part of the Joyful where brad said Goodbye

One of the only times where a game made me cry, Undertale didn't make me cry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQaVtC_NRZY
>>
>>315637221
It's a DLC so it is short and lacks on plot but it does not mean it is bad.
>>
>>315635657
Gotta say I'm impressed you've been at it for about a year now BIGMILKDAWG.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/335670/discussions/0/626329820669847511/
>>
>>315637406
>tfw got mad at Buddy for treating Brad like a piece of shit during Painful
>and then she starts hallucinating about Brad and finally shows how much she miss him

That hit really hard.
I'm glad that they get together in the end. Even if its not that happy of a ending.
>>
>>315637547
>steamcommunity
>BIGMILKDAWG

Literally who? And I never even wasted time posting on steam forums.
>>
>>315637462
I loved LISA but I'll still admit that the Joyful had some real issues. Strategy is pretty much not a thing because of the lack of party members throughout most of the game; the only strategy is to poison, hit the guy until you have to heal, then repeat. It did a decent job of wrapping up the story but that's about it.
>>
>>315635657
I hated Lisa. Loved Undertale
>>
Dingaling made the game himself, complete with OST and everything.
Toby Fox needed a team.
Do the math.
>>
>comparing that garbage pretentious crap Lisa to Undertale. Am I getting trolled?
>>
>>315638167
Well you have shit taste son
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.