[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best game on the Wii. Shame it'll never get a sequel or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Tatsunoko vs Capcom.jpg (437 KB, 675x929) Image search: [Google]
Tatsunoko vs Capcom.jpg
437 KB, 675x929
Best game on the Wii. Shame it'll never get a sequel or even a re-release somewhere where servers are up.
>>
>>315635432
It sold like shit. Mainly because nintendrones don't buy games that isn't first party Nintendo games.
>>
>>315635432
>Roll doesn't show pantsu like in MvC 2

Nah, its pure unadulterated, concentrated shit.
>>
File: DRX360BoxFront.jpg (561 KB, 1515x2158) Image search: [Google]
DRX360BoxFront.jpg
561 KB, 1515x2158
>>315635432
Best Game on the 360. Shame it'll never get a HD port or a remake.
>tfw ONLY ON XBOX 360
>tfw the 360 is a piece of shit that always breaks
>>
File: gX2nBmO.jpg (34 KB, 480x486) Image search: [Google]
gX2nBmO.jpg
34 KB, 480x486
>Tfw I sold my copy
>Tfw my sister broke my wii
Guess I'll just emulate it if I ever want to play it again
>>
>>315635432
>>315635747
What went right at Capcom from 2005-2010?
>>
>>315635661
It sold higher than Capcom's expectations.
>>
Yeah but last boss's shit, in his final form he oneshot you and you can't avoid it. Other than that fantastic game, much better than Smash. The lighter-robot is quite useless tho.
>>
>>315635827
The revival of Street Fighter in 2008. Mega man back to his roots in 9 and 10. Kenji Inafune is working happily. What else?
>>
>>315635747
I really hope we do get DR1 on PS4/XB1 hopefully we get a collection on 1, 2 and Off the record. A new Dead Rising is due in 2016 from what we saw in that press release I think it was. So I really pray we get DR1 on PS4
>>
>>315635432
>Shame it'll never get a sequel or even a re-release somewhere where servers are up.
thats your fault, dragons dogma gor a pc release due to fan demand re2 is getting a remake, if you want it show that you do

>but tatsunoko
they only ended the contract due to not feeling the need to extend it, if they wanted to they can make a new contract next week, its not like marvel
>>
>>315637004
Wish there was that same fervor for this game.
>>
>>315638338
there is a decent following you just have to unite them, then when it gets big the rest of the fighting game scene will bandwagon it
>>
>>315635432
Do you think with MvsC being dead officially dead by Disney's hands will gives this series a chance to shine?
>>
>>315639203
>being dead officially dead by Disney's hands
things only retards believe
it was 100 percent marvels decision
>>
>>315635661
>It sold like shit.

Actually it didn't.

>>315639203
I know it's easy to blame disney, but they didn't have a hand in Marvel yanking game licenses left and right.

They let them do what they want for the most part. Marvel did that because they realized they could cut out the middle man and keep the profits from any games with their characters to themselves.

The only problem is that most of it has been mobile shit, and bad mobile shit at that.
>>
>>315635432
Shoulda been on the PS3 and 360 instead.
>>
>>315640332
>The only problem is that most of it has been mobile shit, and bad mobile shit at that.
which is because they know retards will buy it so instead of paying good devs to make games cause that cost money they hire cheap mobile devs
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.