[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good theory videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq_ 5QeC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: five nights.jpg (176 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
five nights.jpg
176 KB, 1024x768
Good theory videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq_5QeCasA8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydQNUqZdGmc

>Phone guy says the animatronics will think you're a naked endoskeleton and try to stuff you into a suit
>There are naked endoskeletons in the back that they don't try to stuff into suits
>Phone guy says that the animatronics have facial recognition software that is hooked up to criminal databases
>You're still attacked even though you aren't a criminal

Phone guy confirmed for lying piece of shit?

Also

>Told it's a summer job yet you get your pay check in November
>Implying the phone guy isn't the killer and is sending you to die for him in hopes the spirits stop stalking him

Discuss
>>
Personally, I'm mad that Scott hasn't released any sort of statement or timeline of what went down. I was hoping he'd do that this past Halloween.

Fuck you Scott, I'm getting off your fucking ride.
>>
You have to be either 10 years old or severely autistic to play this shit, let alone caring about theories behind it
>>
>>315633179
With a movie coming, this ride is long from ending.
>>
>>315633279
Even if it's not ending, I'm throwing myself off.
>>
>>315633012
You have to be at least 18 to post on 4chan, rat kid.
>>
>>315633012
Fuck off, take your mene game to twitch you millennial piece of shit.
>>
>>315633179
He actually said he was considering just saying whats what, but since nobody has found ANY of the hints he put into FNaF4 yet, he has decided that it is better to just let it go, and let people accept their version of the events since they put so much time and effort into "finding" it, although it is wrong.

He put it more diplomatically than that though.
>>
People complain about yearly COD/Asscreed releases, yet this one gets a pass. This literally is the biggest meme game ever created.
>>
>>315635831
FNAF 4 is such an odd duck though, and most theories have been sound (except for the lobotomy thing)

There's not much there anyway. What are people missing?
>>
So what was in that box? Did the Halloween update solve anything?
>>
>>315636084
Just a recolor as far as anyone knows.
>>
>>315635945
Anon those games don't cost 5 dollars a piece and aren't made by one man.
>>
Today's the dumbest fucking theory I have ever heard
>>
>>315633639
>>315634824

I think I know who the underage is here.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.