[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just have to express how much I love my Xbox One. I was traditionally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: XBOX-LOVE-PICTURE.jpg (11 KB, 300x180) Image search: [Google]
XBOX-LOVE-PICTURE.jpg
11 KB, 300x180
I just have to express how much I love my Xbox One. I was traditionally a Sony user since PS1 and had never owned an Xbox. Well, on a whim I decided that I wanted an XB1 in order to play Halo and Ryse. That fateful day in January is very well my favorite purchase that I have made in many years. I have Kinect and my cable box connected to it too and any time that I am at home my Xbox is performing some kind of function. I just recently got my hands on the Elite Controller and I am continually impressed with the quality products that Microsoft continues to turn out this generation. So I want to personally thank Microsoft and the Xbox team for making such an awesome product and making gaming such an enjoyable experience. I also give a lot of credit to this community as well, users here post great content and I am always alerted to the latest whenever I come here. With the addition of Halo 5 and all of these upcoming holiday releases it seems that my Xbox euphoria will continue for some time.

Also Xbox Love thread.
>>
The ONLY thing I love about the Xbox One is the fact you can use an external HDD to download games to.

If my PS4 had that I'd be comfortable playing more stuff on it.
>>
>>315632874
Quit making the rest of us look bad, faggit. We get a hard time as it is on this place.
>>
>>315633526
Why are you so rude?
>>
>>315632874
I literally just Ctrl V'd 'xbox one' to see what people think of this console as I'm thinking of buying one, thanks to you I'm ordering it on amazon right now.
>>
The only good Xbox was the original Xbox Hueg. And that's mainly because the entire 6th gen was filled to the brim with quality.

The 360 was dudebro trash, and the Xbone is just irrelevant with all of it's timed exclusives now on PC. Can't lie, though, I picked up a Xbone controller at a demo kiosk, and that shit must be made of some titanium alloys or some shit. Best build quality of any controller I've ever touched. Those sticks seem indestructible.

Too bad I'm not planning on ever getting their controller, though
>>
>>315633864
No problem my friend. It is always good to see other members of the society who discover this amazing gaming device.
>>
File: randum.jpg (7 KB, 207x243) Image search: [Google]
randum.jpg
7 KB, 207x243
>>315632874
you can't be serious.
>>
>>315633980
I need some good games though
>>
>>315634626
I would sugest you sunset overdrive which is epic.
Also I loved Ryse. They say it is a little repetative game, but it has great graphics.
>>
>preordered the 1TB Xbone x Fallout 4 bundle and put $300 down
Am I degenerate
>>
>>315632874
>>315633980
>>315635052
If we weren't infested by reddit I would just assume this was b8. Now I can't be so sure.
>>
>>315632874

Hey since you work for Xbox, could you tell me when the fuck they're going to release a wireless mic?

Like, what the fuck is taking so long? I just want something simple like this, not an Astro Gaming L33T $300 wireless stereo headset.
>>
>>315635382
You made a very great choice my friend. Happy gaming to you!

>>315635571
I don't understand what do you mean by this. I never visited reddit in my life.
>>
>>315635382
Yes, why would you want to lay that bloody mess?
>>
>>315635639
Just because I love a console which is without trash like Bloodborne I am not working with microsoft.
>>
>>315635897
>b-b-b-but SONYYYYY
I believe you. Not even shills are this desperate.
>>
File: 1325447117985.jpg (63 KB, 498x720) Image search: [Google]
1325447117985.jpg
63 KB, 498x720
>>315632874
>tfw I've been an Xbox fan since the beginning
Panzer dragoon Orta was my first game on the Xbox
>>
Aside from OP false flagging autism, I enjoy muh xboner. Dunno, it just has some soul in it.
>>
>>315635897
>Sony user since PS1
>Bought the best console for 3 gens
>Then buys the shittest and trash talks the best.

K m8. Sales numbers aren't just shitposting.
Enjoy your inferior versions of games and lack of support.
>>
>315636241
>Sales numbers aren't just shitposting.

So I guess CODor Assassins creed, or Fifa are all superior games?
>>
>>315632874
This is either a brilliant false flag or the worst attempt at shilling/viral marketing I've seen here.
>>
>>315632874
I love the original Xbox and 360 but MS done goofed with the XB1.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.