[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp it's fucked They took something that was perfect and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: Black-Ops-3-Zombies-592886.jpg (43 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Black-Ops-3-Zombies-592886.jpg
43 KB, 590x350
Welp it's fucked
They took something that was perfect and fucked it up. Black ops 2 zombies was also fucked all this shit they added is really un fucking necessary
>>
>>315632581
Fun fact: BO3 zombies is a top contender for THE best zombie survival mode to date.
>>
What did they change?
I was gonna pirate it just for the zombies
>>
>>315632581
Your post is really un fucking necessary since it contains no actual information about what's wrong with the game.
>>
>>315633334
Need to be online to play zombies for all the treyarch CoDs barring WaW, so you're going to have to wait until a private server is set up to play it, which will be a long fucking time and they always get shut down pretty fast.

May aswell just wait, by that time there'll be a repack and the PC port will/might be fixed.
>>
Black ops 1 was perfect
>>
>its fucked
>it was perfect
>but the last one was fucked too
>>
>>315634157
I thought World aa War was perfect, specifically Nacht der Untoten just because of it's simplicity.
>>
>all this lore shit
>>
Have they said anything about old maps coming back? Like kino or something?
>>
all I want to know is why there is alien shit now
>>
>>315634421
Yeah all the maps were transferred to BO1
>>
>>315634490
They said one of the DLC will be old "reimagined" maps so i assume the Zombies part of it will be an old map.
>>
>>315632581
What the fuck are you talking about?
This is infinitely better than any other Treyarch game in regards to Zombies
>>
lol @ idiots who have fun shooting at hordes of dumb AI
>>
Zombies has always been a crummy, boring mode, I never understood why people like it so much. It's like a horde mode, but with boring enemies, and a shitty way of increasing difficulty.
>>
>>315633649

This, I wanted Ron Perlman but all I got was Christopher Meloni

Not worth the 50gig DL to be frank
>>
>>315634708

Everyone got hyped for this one because it looked like BioShock in hell with Jeff Goldblum.
>>
Where's the Juggernog on Shadows of Evil?

I cant seem to find that fucking thing.
>>
They kind of did over complicate things.
>>
>>315635081
there is too much shit in the newer maps
the fun was trying to survive with limited weapons and perks
>>
>>315635296
Not really.
The fun was getting all the perks and the best weapons and hitting the latest round you can
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.