[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's gonna give Yokai Watch a chance today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 850x1010) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 850x1010
Who's gonna give Yokai Watch a chance today?
>>
Is it even coming out in Europe?
I haven't heard a word.
>>
File: Old Shrug.jpg (15 KB, 274x220) Image search: [Google]
Old Shrug.jpg
15 KB, 274x220
I tried the demo, and while I've taken into consideration that it's not a great representation, I think I'll pass for now. The game is certainly interesting, but more than anything else I have plenty of other games on my backlog.

If nothing else, the game convinces me that Game Freak/Pokemon Company was fucking lazy when it came to making X/Y/ORAS not run like shit, and I hope the game succeeds worldwide so that they'll actually have to stop being lazy.
>>
It looks like a chill and fun game that I'll try to get today, only played the demo but it didn't really explain everything to the game. Does anyone know how long the best buy deal is up for?
>>
>>315631218
I'll get it eventually but I'm enjoying LBX right now.
Hoping that we get some of those sequels localized.
>>
Pirating as we speak OP.
>>
>>315631218
Not me. I'm an adult.
>>
>>315631792
So what are you doing browsing an imageboard dedicated to children's toys?
>>
>>315631218
Yes
>>
>>315631218
I would if the main cat monster's mouth didn't look like a moustache and the eyes like two bottomless pits that are about to slide off its face.
>>
Should be in my mailbox by the time i get back home. Got it at half off the normal price.
>>
Just picked my copy up, as well as a couple of donuts for breakfast.

I'll be giving it a try as soon as I finish said donuts.
>>
>>315633761
How'd you get it for half price?
>>
You have to be +18 to post on this site. Get this shit off and go to reddit you fags.
>>
I just want the toys.

When are these fuckers hitting the states?
>>
>>315635098
I just bought 6 of those last night. Gonna cost me 50 with intl shipping for them.
>>
>>315631309
Next year it seem. My guess is that they want to get the anime and everything out there around the same time. And since they have to localize so many languages you guys have to wait a bit longer. I'm most likely going to pick it up tomorrow.
>>
I got it at the midnight launch for Black Ops and I played an hour or so last night, enjoying it. It has really great atmosphere and is super comfy.
>>
>>315636564
Im 3 hours in. So far I have saved an entire town, gotten back a old mans underwear, and am now saving my friends parents marriage.
>>
>>315636564
>>315636710
How annoying is capturing Yokais? Seems it's one of the major complaint about the game.
>>
>>315636742
Not to bad. You are given a lot through story, other you want so far are easy to track down.
>>
>>315636742
I can see why people are saying it is a bit random, but it hasn't been too bad. Sometimes you toss food at one and he seems all happy, and then his buddy wants to join you instead. I wish we had a bit more control over it, but it isn't making me not enjoy the game.
>>
>>315636935
I mostly mean them joining you. Seem the odds of Yokais joining you is fairly low at times.
>>
I'll give the demo a try when I get home. I was trying to avoid buying any games until January for Dragon's Dogma on PC and work on my backlog in the mean time.
>>
>>315634881
Enjoy your triple A DLC shitfest.
>>
>>315637157
Everyone agreed the demo doesn't really do the game justice. So take the demo with a grain of salt.
>>
>>315637130
They are fairly low, the trick is to find out their favorite food. They join way easier then.
>>
File: 05.jpg (299 KB, 800x700) Image search: [Google]
05.jpg
299 KB, 800x700
>>315635098
I have those four. They are cool as fuck.

>>315636397
Were you the guy I showed them to last night? On HLJ? You're gona love them m8. Jelly you got Warunyan, I still need him
>>
>>315631218
Fuck off shill.
The game is garbage.
>>
POKEMON

KILLER
>>
>youkai
Japanese monsters and fables have always been shit, so im like 98.02% sure that game is not worth my time.
>>
Bought it last night.
It's fun and charming and I like it.
>>
File: IMG_2534.jpg (191 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2534.jpg
191 KB, 960x640
I want to get it, but sucks to live in Yurop this time.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.