[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Black Ops 3 is actually Game of the year. Suprising,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (216 KB, 960x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
216 KB, 960x632
>tfw Black Ops 3 is actually Game of the year.
Suprising, huh? I've never even liked Call of Duty much.
>>
I want to coin a new term here.

>Shitshilling

The combination of shitposting and shilling, because that's exactly what this thread is.
>>
>just want to play SP
>worse port than Blops 1
Boy I'm glad I stopped giving them money
>>
>>315627689
No it isn't. And I find it hilarious people thought this would be better than Halo 5.
>>
overshilling
>>
I'm enjoying it.
>>
>>315627891
>Gaylo
>>
>>315627825
>>315627905
How many times have you posted the word shill or a variation of it today? 200? 300?
>>
>>315628053

ok, how about this: übershilling
>>
>>315628053

>Addressing 2 different IPs as one person.

Look at this newshit, everyone.
>>
>>315627689
Never been a call of doody fan, but my gaming friends convinced me to buy it... fucking amazing, probably one of the best shooters I have played, and looks fucking amazing. Been playing that shit since 12:01 and have not stopped having fun.
>>
File: DO WANT.gif (42 KB, 236x252) Image search: [Google]
DO WANT.gif
42 KB, 236x252
>>315627689

>Judging a game not by its content but by it's name and brand

Enjoy your bias.
>>
>>315629301
I'm hoping you're not just shitposting. Did you do any coop? I'm having my old roommate I haven't seen since August come over Tuesday and were gonna play it all day. Hard finding decent opinions here..
>>
>>315629446
different anon, I've been playing the multiplayer for 10 hours so far.

and have enjoyed it, the only problem is the spawn locations.
on team deathmatch it gets fucked up
>>
>>315629446
Yea, played a few hours multi, then my friend and I switched and played campaign, staying up much later than we planned as it was fucking amazing. Really stoked to finish it, and I have not been excited about a campaign in a while.
>>
>>315629648
>>315629803
This sounds amazing. Bought some drinks for the occasion too. Thanks guys
>>
it's a shitty pc port, one of the worse. it's weird because sometimes COD gets good ports, other times it doesn't
>>
How is it on the ps4? Could care less about mustards.
>>
I'm itching for a futuristic shooter and haven't played CoD since MW3, I'm interested on wall running and I heard there is sliding and streaks are now score racking based instead of kills but there's something that tells me I shouldn't fall for it

Also I've seen people with BO2 split into SP, MP and zombies on their steam libraries, does BO3 split everything into individual games? fuck having 50GB after getting bored of the campaign
>>
>>315627689
fuck off shill
>>
Why are the enemy troops full of women in the sp campaign?
>>
>>315633919
You can install each separately but its all under one game. Wall runs and slides are fun as fuck and it feels really good to drop people who try to fly up on you. The classes are hit and miss. And the game studded hard af if u crank up the graphics ...
>>
>>315633919
wait until they patch it before you decide anything
>>
>>315633987
>shill
How many times have you posted that word today?
>>
>>315634390
>>315634401
Thanks for your input
I must be very bored if I'm really giving into CoD of all things, hopefully they will patch it soon
Do you know if the PC community is as alive as in consoles and maybe not full of cheaters?
>>
>>315634819
It's nowhere close to consoles, sometimes Cod on consoles has 1 million+ people playing it. Right now there is like 30k people on PC, which is enough, but it will go way down if they don't fix their shit.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qB7eqwKYdy4
>>
I haven't played any CoD since MW2, are BlOps 1 and 2 actually good?
I don't care about the multiplayer and never did, how's the campaign?
>>
>>315635520
>how's the campaign?

It is fucking good. Was really surprised, especially considering this is call of doody, but it is actually pretty awesome.
>>
>>315635520
>Big fucking maps
>Shitload of guns and cores
>Characters that aren't British cardboard SAS
>No "Move when I move" scripted-as-fuck forced stealth
>>
>>315627689
>I've never even liked Call of Duty much.
That's because you think the first call of duty game is modern warfare. faggot
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.