[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GUYS Should I get the pipboy to resell? Cause Fallout 4 is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
GUYS

Should I get the pipboy to resell?

Cause Fallout 4 is a huge piece of shit but I can get the limited edition to scalp for double the price. Do you think it'll have a resale value a week or two later?
>>
Who the fuck would want that shit?
>>
yea

fallout 4 will be extremely popular after all
>>
>>315626876
"gamers", retards, people with too much money who preordered that garbage in the first place.
>>
>>315626929
But it looks like shit.
>>
>>315626826
these kinds of collectables are like diamonds they lose their entire value once you buy them and you need to wait decades until it becomes a valuable collectable provided you managed to keep it in pristine conditions.
>>
>>315626970
So do amiibos but dipshits buy those like hotcakes
>>
>>315627016
They look less like shit. I'm not saying I would want some but some have limited aesthetic qualities. Plus they're small and not meant to wear.
>>
>>315626990
Yeah, that's what im asking.

I dont know if it'll have the huge resale value a week from now when I can get it and ship it.
>>
>>315626826
Why is the person wearing it so old
he's got liverspots
>>
>>315629509
that's todd
>>
>>315626970
Agree, even as a collectible, the plastic shiny case colour is disgusting
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.