[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did you think of this, /v/? I went in expecting nothing,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
What did you think of this, /v/?

I went in expecting nothing, and really enjoyed it. Probably one of the few games I've played recently that stood out as good.
>>
>>315624454
Got bored and dropped it after the London section.
I found it to a bit bland, really scripted and full of shitty sections where you're not really shooting anything. Also the gun models were way too fucking big
>>
I didn't except much either and what I got was actually a decent FPS with surprisingly fun stealth elements. worth the cash and time I spent with it. Looks good too.
>>
>>315624707
>Also the gun models were way too fucking big
You can use console commands to change FOV and weapon FOV (two separate settings).
FOV changes your actual FOV, weapon FOV changes the FOV at which you perceive ONLY the weapon.
>>
Liked it, liked the old blood way better though.
>>
Shit was well optimised too !
How's the stand alone dlc ? might pirate it real quick
>>
How did he escape being a vegetable after being one for what? 10 years?
>>
>>315625713
sheer american will
>>
>>315624454
My 2014 GOTY.
Shame it couldn't be discussed because of /pol/
The Old Blood was shit though, it was made by a B-Team tho.
Also, Anya's VA accidentally said in a Polish tv interview program that she was working on a game sequel that would be released in 2017, and TNO is the only game she's ever worked in.
>>
>>315625639
Story is not nearly as entertaining as TNO, but if you liked the main game you'll have fun.
>>
>>315624454
Couldn't get myself to finish this game. The story didn't interrest me, the non-combat sequences are boring, and it's really strange how 1947 (or whatever year it was BJ got in coma) had robot dogs and all kind of futuristic stuff. The most annoying thing was having to pick up all the ammo manually by looking at the ground and spamming a button, even the older games didn't have this.
>>
>>315627940
That's Wolfenstein's gimmick.
The nazis use black magic and shit to make advanced tech.
That's why they win WWII in the game's universe.
>>
File: 294.jpg (25 KB, 242x330) Image search: [Google]
294.jpg
25 KB, 242x330
>>315624454
It was too extensive. I found myself wondering when the fuck it was going to end because I've been played it for over three days. It was taking too long and I just got bored.

Stopped playing when I reached some underground room where a bunch of gorilla supersoldiers burst out of fridges or some shit like that.
>>
>>315625713
he survived being chewed by a fucking robodog, multiple explosion, some shrapnel to the head. and that's just the prolog.
>>
you are now raging at the moon level
>>
I really quite liked it. Strong map and art design and quite fast paced. Strongest AAA fps I played in close to a decade.

>>315625639
complete shit. Strong focus on the elements of TNO that sucked. Context sensitive climbing and "stealth" sections abound.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.