[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: merc_family_1920x1200_16x10.jpg (725 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
merc_family_1920x1200_16x10.jpg
725 KB, 1920x1200
Thoughts?
>>
pretty irrelevant
>>
>>315620251
Didn't TF2 come out 12 years ago?
>>
>>315620251
It's okay. Card RNG bullshit is there but I got lucky and got a cobalt on my second day so I've felt obligated to just use Skyhammer since that's who I got it for.
>>
>>315620327
>TF2

It's Enemy Territory you fucking casual
>>
>>315620251
Brink, but without the interesting setting and a pay2have fun setup.

It failed, and is now iirelevant.Shame, as I loved Brink.
>>
More like shitbomb.
>>
If the bomb is dirty why don't they just clean it?
>>
>>315620350
>Card RNG bullshit is there

you don't need a cobalt, gold or silver. past bronze everything is just a new skin how do you not know this? all bronze cards can be selected in the store also so you don't even need to play the rng game.
>>
>>315620381
>Pay2have fun

What are you basing that on? Seriously, I'm wondering I've not paid a penny and I have the loadouts I want and the mercs I want.
>>
shameless grindfest
>>
The fun depends entirely on how retarded your team is.
>>
>>315620251
Left one is gonna be dirty once I'm done bombing her.
>>
>>315620545
See, this system is pretty much like Warframe or Hearthstone, ya don't need to pay a cent, and ya can do that, but ya won't enjoy it as much as if ya paid, due to the fun being somewhat rng gated or something alongside those lines.

Its the convenience payments that make it pay2have fun for me.

Does not mean its a shit game unless ya pay, but it helps to cash in for a more enjoyable experience.
>>
>>315620646
This, without teamplay it basicly CoD
>>
File: dirty bomb proxy 2.png (1 MB, 1400x1000) Image search: [Google]
dirty bomb proxy 2.png
1 MB, 1400x1000
>>315620746
She's mine
>>
>>315620491
Higher tier cards have better/more perks and the weapons are slightly upgraded. I'm looking at the difference right now in my barracks.
>>
>yet another free2play classbased shooter
>>
>>315621204
I've one already, I don't mind keking you though.
>>
>>315620251
>game is 4v7
>vote to shuffle teams fails
>there's no automatic shuffle as simple as make the numbers match

dropped
>>
>>315622002
bronze is the lowest tier that has all the perk slots though irrc and above that is just cosmetic
that's what the dude was saying
>>
>>315622002

anything past bronze is literally for bragging rights

the bonuses max out at bronze
>>
>>315622002
Each class has like 10 card types with different weapons/bonuses. Anything above bronze has no additional benefit that you can't get out of the same type of card at the bronze tier.
>>
>>315620373
This

I nostalgia over ET, so I'm pretty much in love with DB. It's not the same at all, but the gunplay feels similar.
>>
>>315622002

Objectively wrong. Each merc has 9 possible loadouts, and of those there are 6 different skins you can get. Anything past the third tier, Bronze, is purely cosmetic. And bronze cards can be bought for credits you get for playing.

The trade-up system is purely to get shinier cards. And while each merc has a best (and sometimes second best) card, the RNG can be kind of a crapshoot to get the exact loadout you want on the exact skin, but you're never behind any kind of gambling system for a specific kit you want. It might not be a super rare color or whatever but a bronze is functionally exactly the same as a Silver, Gold, or Cobalt.
>>
>>315623032
Everything this guy said.

I only use bronze loadouts because those are the ones I wanted.
>>
File: partah starts heeya.png (1 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
partah starts heeya.png
1 MB, 1440x900
>>
>>315624394
>Playing Vaseline
>>
>>315624612
muh motion sensors
>>
>>315624763
You shouldn't complain about Skyhammers though really given they're incredibly useful on that part of that map. Ur a faget for having no engineer too.
>>
>>315624879
Mission thing needed a Rhino in squad.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.