[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the worst (or your least favourite) game you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: MGSV-header.jpg (238 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
MGSV-header.jpg
238 KB, 1280x720
What is the worst (or your least favourite) game you've played this year?

Pic related for me.
>>
>MGSV is bad
Definitely the worst meme of the year.
>>
>>315619998
>your opinion is a meme
I love THIS meme
>>
File: bloodborne.jpg (227 KB, 767x1080) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.jpg
227 KB, 767x1080
More in the sense I blew hundreds of dollars, then sixty dollars, then 10 dollars to play it when theres not much else.
>>
>>315619880
Probably Blood Bowl 2.
How you fuck up a game that already has very popular and established rules/teams is beyond me.
All they needed to do was copy and paste from the lrb and they'd be gold. No one even gave a shit about graphics they could have gotten away with pixelshit if it matched the rulebook.
But no, they focused on graphics and making their own rules up and only had 8 of the 24 or so teams.
Now the fucktards are charging 5 dollars per team as they slooooooowly crank them out.
Literally anyone could do better with this ip.
The worst part is they knew people didn't like what they were doing because they've got a very vocal and knowledgable fanbase and they ignored all the advice given on how to make a perfect blood bowl game.
Seriously, worst game of all time in my eyes.
>>
ITT: butthurt nintenfurry
>>
>>315620265
>b-but nintendo
Spotted the sonygger.
>>
File: 1436624390192.jpg (159 KB, 450x502) Image search: [Google]
1436624390192.jpg
159 KB, 450x502
>>315620031
>Parroting the opinions of a collective forum because you parroted their false headcannon expectations for how this game would turn out despite GZ and over 3 hours of straight gameplay videos to show you otherwise isn't the definition of a memetic behavior

Yeah, hating MGSV at this point really is a meme.
>>
witcher 3.
it bored me pretty quickly and, every time i get back to it wanting to play, I have to get through too many dialogues and follow the red marker to end up in a shallow fight.
i also dont like its poor loot, most of the armor designs and lacking powers differentiation.
im also not fond of its writing
>>
File: 81805427.jpg (64 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
81805427.jpg
64 KB, 538x482
>>315620265
>>315620349
you're both niggers and both of your companies are going to die because consoles are just low end pcs with timed exclusives.
>>
>>315620420
>Buy game day 1
>Play game day 1
>decide I don't enjoy game day 1
>told my opinion is a meme

Stop marginalising my experiences.
>>
>>315620461
Dont care for either nintendo or sony. I just know that sonyfags always try and shit on nintenfags.

Youd know that too if you werent new here.
>>
Hotline Miami 2

The actual game is weaksauce and they hyped up the level editor before release. It was supposed to be here by Spring 2015, and they still haven't released it.
>>
>>315620497
Nah.
>>
File: 1444712599305.png (188 KB, 428x546) Image search: [Google]
1444712599305.png
188 KB, 428x546
>tfw I'm still playing MGSV after almost two months, have 100+ of gameplay and I'm still at the beginning of chapter 2
I just want it to end. It stopped being fun 50 hours ago. But I don't want to just drop it. It's the dissapointment of the year in terms of vidya but I waited for so long so at least I'm going to finish it.
I just want to play Demon's Souls right now.
>>
>>315620741
Nigger the game was designed to suck as much time out of you for as little reward as possible to make it seem like the game isnt padded to shit. A giant fucking continuous grind. Just download a trainer and add all those resources and unlock all those weapons and free yourself.
>>
>>315621146
At this point I'm so bored I'm just doing the main missions and some side-ops that seem middly fun just to have money to afford going all Commando.on the russians.
>>
>>315619998
You have shit taste in video games if you think this game was good.
>>
>>315621337
The gameplay is amazing though.
>>
File: lolwat.gif (551 KB, 245x220) Image search: [Google]
lolwat.gif
551 KB, 245x220
>>315621337
>my taste in video games is superior than yours
>>
>>315621325
Trainer also gives you the cheddar you need.

I normally dont condone the use of them but this game is fucking shameless with how much it forces you to grind and wait real time to unlock weapons and shit.
plus dicking around in other people's FOB with them is hilarious
>>
>>315620741
>played for 2 months
>100+ hours
>beginning of chapter 2
how?
>>
>>315621601
Not even him but something is wrong with you if you think MGSV is good in any sense other than as a tech demo.
>>
Carman: Carmageddon Knight

Seriously fuck that piece of shit game
>>
>>315619880
>Helicopter Simulator
>>
>>315621734
Not him, but I' m at 50 hrs and 54 %. Just did the first mission of Chapter 2.
>>
>>315621734
I grinded the fuck out of my base before saving Huey. The first two weeks I played 8 hours a day just getting soldiers and expanding my base and running through Afganistan trying to go through side ops on horse instead of picking a chopper because I usually play Zelda by just exploring and stuff, since it's more immersive. Without realizing I was 30-40 hours into the game, I got bored at the 60+ hour mark since I realized almost every mission was the same and started playing less than an hour every couple of days. Today I just got Volgin's body.
I don't fucking know how I got into the 100+ hour mark. I finished the story of Peace Walker at 35, and played until the 50 hour mark to get extra objectives, grinding my base too. I don't know how MGSV makes it slower to grind. For that matter, Peace Walker had such a good reward everytime you finished a mission because it actually had a story that I was interested about.
My motivation isn't helped by the fact that Snake barely talks and he's not even the real Big Boss.
>>
>>315621814
Why did Kojima have to do this?
Restarting missions is the worst. Going to missions is the worst. Going to motherbase is the worst.
>>
>>315622265
>Wanna go straight to acc?
>you better have reached a checkpoint faggot
>>
>>315619880
/v/ - B8
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.