[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (153 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
153 KB, 1280x720
How is it?
>>
>>315617682
What do you think how it is
>>
it's not anno anymore. its a casual builder that reeks of heading to consoles.
>>
>>315617682

>Not even in the Top 10 Sellers List on Steam

>Getting shit reviews non-stop

I think you can guess how it is OP.
>>
>>315617958

>shit reviews
>79 on metacritic
>>
>>315617992

Sorry I forgot people still take that shit seriously.

What I meant to say was that paying customers have not been happy with the game.
>>
File: i fucking preordered it.png (903 B, 122x17) Image search: [Google]
i fucking preordered it.png
903 B, 122x17
>>
>>315617682
Why don't uplay it?
>>
Just doesn't fill like Anno anymore. The only DRM it has is Steam + UPlay. I didn't have that much trouble getting it to run so the game wasn't as sweet once I finally got in. They use to hide that shit like a forbidden fruit.
>>
very easy game except the moon shit cost much
the side quest are boring mini quests
the military part is also meh
>>
>>315617682
Similar to something you'd expect to find on a phone.
>>
>>315617682
6,5/10
it's ok, but really not as fun as the previous games. you might wanna buy it if the prices goes down to ~15 bucks.
>>
It's been raped. I didn't know it was possible to make an anno game (or any civ/city/economy/etc builder) that was only God for one play through but they found a way. And then charge $60 for it! With 2 of the build regions behind a dlc pay wall, no less. Anno is over, blue byte is over.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.