[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have we reached peak Roosterteeth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: shill.jpg (450 KB, 1282x847) Image search: [Google]
shill.jpg
450 KB, 1282x847
Have we reached peak Roosterteeth?
>>
>youtube cancer
Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
Funhaus > RT
>>
>roosterteeth
>2015

I'm pretty sure they started declining like several years ago
>>
File: 1445435461348.gif (787 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445435461348.gif
787 KB, 500x500
RT Peaked when geoff was on the drunk tank
all been downhill ever since.
>>
who even watches youtube anymore? there's twitch now
>>
>>315610981
>Bernie looks this old now
Fuck man has it really been this long since the beginning of RvB?
>>
Don't tell me there trying to make cerebral game videos talking about game design or some shit
>>
Roosterteeth peaked somewhere in the first season of red vs blue when the novelty wore off. If you've been on that ride longer than that then you deserve what you got.
>>
>>315612651
this
>>
>>315610981
Rooster Teeth peaked when it had 6 people and has been shit ever since. Only a 13 year old who actively watches their channel would disagree.
>>
File: cockbite.jpg (101 KB, 606x864) Image search: [Google]
cockbite.jpg
101 KB, 606x864
>Burnie says that anyone can watch the podcast, not just subscribers
>Subscribers feel like they're being ripped off
>Burnie explains that they aren't losing anything, they're getting more other content
>Only difference is that now other people get more stuff too
>He tells them not to be so selfish about it

>One week later he says only subscribers can watch the podcast

They're spineless old men with a god awful fan base.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>Roosterteeth
>2015

pick one
>>
>>315611093
Only channel in their network I follow
Dead Pixel is a pretty cool guy
>>
>>315610981
any one remember tatsudoshi?
>>
File: tumblr_mrupi6Rd1x1r0pb0wo1_500.gif (49 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrupi6Rd1x1r0pb0wo1_500.gif
49 KB, 500x220
Dead thread
>>
>>315613676
>bathroom policing is the act of trying to monitor or control who is allowed to use which gender-designated restroom, and is not allowed

It is literally ILLEGAL for someone of the wrong legal sex to enter the other bathroom, you can't say it's not allowed when federal fucking law disagrees with you. SJWs are insane.
>>
>>315616261
Are you an officer or have any legal right to try and stop them from using the restroom? Then it's up to the convention monitors to handle it.

They dont want people going all bathroom vigilante and making a huge deal about something stupid.
>>
File: 170.jpg (26 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
170.jpg
26 KB, 300x100
>>315610981
Of all the youtube cancer, is roosterteeth the most fedora-core?
>>
Way do you idiots get mad when you go to rooster teeth things call it shit and get mad that you get told to fuck off are you stupid
>>
File: achievecomfort.png (114 KB, 325x248) Image search: [Google]
achievecomfort.png
114 KB, 325x248
sure im nostalgic for drunk tank and when it was just a handful of guys working there, but i'm not mad by their expansion and success either

they get to be successful and do all the cool shit they wanted to do with a bigger company and more money but couldn't now. it's different, but it's not really bad

having these bumbling loudmouths still be in primary leadership positions of a company as large as theirs seems to keep the flavor, despite being different

change is ok
>>
>>315616261
jaywalking is illegal too, and similarly, nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>315610981

Peak Roosterteeth was way back in like 2010
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.