[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The ONLY exclusives and they're not even exclusive. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: laughing stock.jpg (65 KB, 282x486) Image search: [Google]
laughing stock.jpg
65 KB, 282x486
The ONLY exclusives and they're not even exclusive.
What went wrong with the N3DS /v/??
>>
>>315608529
the same could be said of the ps4
>>
>>315608529
Advertised as more powerful but didn't really do much just like people were saying it wouldn't. It was essentially the DSi 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
It's pretty bewildering that we don't even have the vaguest hint of anything more being made for new 3ds. Not even another fucking port.
>>
>>315608710
Why would any developer make games exclusive to the newest model? Less sales, no benefit.
>>
>>315608529
>What went wrong with the N3DS /v/??
Your brain.
Many people told you the N3DS wouldn't get many exclusives, because it is a redesign. Same shit happened with the DSi.
But no, retards like you actually thought the N3DS was going to be more than a simple redesign.

The only reason the N3DS exist is to extend the 3DS lifetime by one year or two before Nintendo launches the new handheld.
>>
How's the Vita version of Isaac? I was thinking about picking up one of the portable versions of the game, but I'm not upgrading from a 3DS to a N3DS for one game.
>>
It's more powerful than the vanilla 3DS, but not more powerful enough to really justify splitting the consumer base.

Best thing is probably to keep making non-exclusive games, but make them run better on the New version (like with MH4U)
>>
>>315609096
Even if it had been far more powerful it still wouldn't be getting more exclusive games.
>>
>working 3D
>boot speeds
>lighter
>better battery life
>better buttons
>built in circle pad

What went wrong...
>>
Bought the N3DS with the sole purpose of utilizing the shit out of the circle pad nub for MH4U.

300 hours later I don think I made a bad choice.

Also I put like 80 hours into Xenoblade.being able to play that game anywhere is fucking amazing, /v/inion.
>>
>>315609038
The Vita can barely run Isaac decently so I can't imagine the N3DS running it good
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.