[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay how the fuck do people have Fallout 4 if it doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1
File: fallout_4.001.jpg (32 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
fallout_4.001.jpg
32 KB, 238x293
Okay how the fuck do people have Fallout 4 if it doesn't release for another 4 days?
>>
This happens to literally every AAA game. Literally EVERY ONE. The only different part about this game, is that people are streaming the PC version and refuse to upload a torrent.
>>
Reviewers have had the game for a while. Also it broke street date in several places.
>>
probably NDA copies for journalists played by their kids or niggers stealing a early shipment
>>
>>315606891
are you 12?
>>
I'll have my copy in about four hours. Can't wait to make a /v/ thread so I can feel your envy and jealousy.
>>
>>315607098
Will you make a buyers remorse thread if it's shit?
>>
underage detected for sure
>>
>>315606891
So marketers can make a thread like this.
>>
>>315607098
Will you have the PC version? So you can upload a torrent?
>>
>>315607170
>>315607092
How am I underage? In Australia if a game launches on a date, no average joe has it until THAT DATE.
>>
why don't game companies just release bullshot 'leaks' to take away the press from real leaks showing all the shitty bugs
>>
>>315606943
>and refuse to upload a torrent
I don't buy it.
Lol, didn't realize the pun at first.
>>
http://instagibDOTtvSLASHhawtlinebruh

for stream of it right now
>>
>>315606891
goddanm streamers and their time machines
>>
>>315607209
/thread
>>
>>315607126

I'll make a thread for just about every steps I take: one for character creation, one for obvious MILF choice, one for saying fuck off to vault salesman, one for killing dog etc.

>>315607229

Nope, ps4 bru.
>>
>>315607305
>mfw its the first aboriginal posting on 4chan
>>
>>315607451
Like half a percent of the population is abo retard, do you really think I'm black and on 4chan of all places?
>>
>>315607384

ty Senpai
>>
>>315607384
This is the guy who won't upload his PC version with a torrent.
>>
>>315607531
Well a nigger happened to become the president of the US, so I guess anything is possible nowadays, senpai.
>>
>>315607384
>>
>>315608157
New vault?
>>
>>315607305
Have you literally never heard of a store breaking street date?
>>
>>315607759
what was his reasoning? just being a huge faggot?
>>
>>315608309
If he leaks it then nobody will watch his stream, duh.
>>
From what i've seent he game looks...okay. but not a fallout game. It...I'm not sure how to put it. It's not terrible looking but I just...
>>
Has anyone confirmed if Karma is going to be back?
>>
>>315608309
>>315608518
He doesn't talk much, and when he does he says nothing important. He refuses to upload it because he doesn't knowledge that people want him to.
>>
>>315608641
No, but we got TellTale "X will remember this" and "X didn't like what you're doing"
>>
>>315606891
You do realize that games dont get sent to distributors on the day they have a release date right?

You know copies of FO4 have been shipped/flying around the world for fucking weeks right?

You're not so stupid to think its impossible for 1 worker at a store somewhere to just walk out the door with a copy of FO4 thats been sitting in boxes in their storage for days now, right?

Literally every single game that has ever been sent to a distributor has had copies that 'leaked'.
>>
>>315608707
>making choices this fucking obvious
jesus christ the oversimplification of this game is ridiculous

then again it could be because bethesda lack the ability to show expression on characters' faces
>>
>>315608979
You mean oppose from every other FO game, that was literally the same the only difference was it didnt say

Although 99% of the time you knew the outcome anyway
>>
hawtlinebruh is a kek.
>>
>>315607857
Ay ay there's a difference. Only 6% of Aussies are Aboriginal/Torres Strait Islanders. The chance of one becoming PM is significantly lower than the 13.2% of Black Americans.
>>
>>315609248
not to mention a higher percentage of black americans are educated compared to aboriginal australians.
there's actually a pretty huge disparity in terms of average IQs as well.
>>
>FALLOUT 4-3DM [CPUL]

aww yes
>>
>tfw I paid 80 bucks to get MGSV 2 weeks early
>i was raging at the ending before it was even out
>I didn't post about it because I wanted you guys to see it for yourself
>tfw I'm about to drop another 80 on an early fo4 pc review copy

should I?
>>
>>315607229
The disc doesn't come with the full game. You have to download it from steam regardless.
>>
>>315609508
>>FALLOUT 4-3DM [CPUL]
link please

guy posted a link to black cats .net in another thread but it no work
>>
>>315609642
black cats is a private tracker, you need an account.
>>
>>315606891
Nigga I pre-ordered The Division last friday.
>>
Blame Russians
>>
>>315609714
>the division
literally why?
>>
>>315609702
Happen to have an invite?
>>
>>315609702
how do i get

there is no way to make one on the website

halp
>>
>>315606891

>Review copies
>Some people got it early from eBay
>A few stores sold it for like 15 minutes till their regional managers called up and fired everyone
>Chinese stores just sold it and don't give a fuck, but the PC version isn't activable yet
>Some store employee's just take a copy home without being idiots and boasting about it with their real names online
>>
>>315609608
80 bucks for a shit game
>>
>>315609774
Because it has my favorite setting for a game and some friends pre-ordered as well so we can play the beta.
I've been waiting for this game since it was announced on e3.
>>
LEAK WHERE?

I can't into private trackers
>>
>>315611296
only one i've seen is on black cats, need a referral for that.

praying for someone to post a direct torrent
>>
any streamers going?
>>
>>315607305
Big W breaks them like almost every fucking time
>>
>>315606891
Press copy, early copy for reviewers... youtubers...

That sort. But honestly, there was a embargo over it. Some spanish faggot broke embargo, made youtube videos and posted all over reddit.

He's now going to be in deep shit when lawyers go after him. Nobody was suppose to post reviews or anything until release date. Also he's most likely never getting a review copy of anything ever again in his life.
>>
>>315609608

No.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.