[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are hired to make the next Metal Gear Solid game. What is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 21
File: file.png (684 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
file.png
684 KB, 1000x563
You are hired to make the next Metal Gear Solid game. What is the plot?
>>
File: 1441769858594.gif (87 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1441769858594.gif
87 KB, 480x270
>>315581302
I cancel it, because I hate you, OP.
>>
In the game, you return to Africa with master miller to kill every single black.
>>
>>315581302
you are a solider with the code name snake? The mission is the infiltrate a terrorist cell's stronghold. Shortly upon arriving you learn that a new super weapon is under development. The missing link between infantry and artillery code named metal gear.
>>
It stars Ocelot

That's all I got.
>>
Paz lezes out with her teenage friends.
>>
You play as the dog, getting cosmetic surgery along the way into normal human
>>
Just like TPP.
There is no plot. It's a gameplay focused game, and is actually good. (just like TPP).
Get over it faggots MGS has never had a good story and you're underage or just plain retarded if you actually think it does.
>>
Liquid prequel game
>>
Won't have one. V proved that kojimakuks will eat anything up.
>>
I don't.
The story has been fucked hard enough thanks to PW Babbies, even if I created the best story in MGS ever that fills all plotholes and is a definite end to the series it's still tainted from PW shit.
PWas a mistake.
>>
Remake of Metal Gear 1
Hayter as Solid Snake, Kiefer as BB/Venom

Outer Heaven is not a base. It's a military nation like they refer to it as in other games.
Similar gameplay to TPP except without fultons/basebuilding. Add the nemesis system from Shadow of Mordor. Big climatic ending where you battle Venom Snake.

Credits roll. Solid Snake and Campbell talking about how Big Boss had a horn. Kaz comes in being all like you didn't kill boss, he's still alive.
Title card for METAL GEAR 2 appears.

Whole second game where you infiltrate Zanzibarland.
>>
I've been waiting my whole life for this day.

METAL GEAR SOLID 6: TALES OF PHILANTHROPY

set between MGS1 and MGS2, it details the globe-trotting adventures of Snake and Otacon as they travel across the globe deactivating the MG REX derivatives that sprang up across the globe after the Shadow Moses incident. MGSV's gameplay with MGS3's camo and stamina systems. Less gimmicks and more straight up stealth. Snow levels, jungle levels, sprawling industrial levels. David Hayter as Snake.

The twist is: there is no twist, nothing fucks with MGS1-2-3 canon. The game ends with Snake boarding the Tanker from MGS2. fin
>>
You play as a black guy hiding in the shadows killing shit, then you wake up from a nightmare and your white, the end
>>
>>315581302
This takes place in between 4 and Revengence

>as the world turns darker on our heroes, Snake takes raiden in as his protege.

>they get pissy

>snake cuts off his arms in a fight

>raiden turns to the dark side and says noooooo after he finds out rose died after having her 2nd kid

>raiden is a evil guy and kills snake

>some guy kills the old man

>raiden is the old guys dad

>raiden was actually a good guy and sav his son
>>
File: enhanced-28540-1417428766-15.png (507 KB, 614x344) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-28540-1417428766-15.png
507 KB, 614x344
You play as Solid Ape, the fourth Les Enfants Teribles
>>
>>315582081
How often do snake and otacon fuck? Is there some kind of relationship meter that influences this?

I must know.
>>
>>315581302
I completely invalidate MGSV and write a story about Big Boss going nuclear.
>>
>>315582428
perhaps you could mod it in yourself anon
>>
Team based Gear combat, specifically post MGS1 w/ REX derivatives up to end of MGS4, with RAYs and other later Gen gears
>>
>>315582442
>invalidate
Why?
Why not just do a story about BB going nuclear? MGSV at least serves up an excuse for why BB in MG dies, so why not just roll with it?
>>
METAL GEAR LIQUID

You play as eli in the early 90s. You and mantis are trying to find cipher to learn more about your past and why you were held by them as children. Bad guy is Solidus, he's working for Cipher. His mission is to kill your and recover salehanthropus. Young Raiden is with him as well.
>>
Some terrorist organization made a giant robot that can launch nuclear missiles and you have to stop it, but it turns out that the terrorist leader is doing it for some "deep" convoluted reason but you kill him and destroy the robot anyway and none of it makes any difference

just off the top of my head
>>
>>315581302
I don't get it done before the deadline because I'm begging Kojima to retake the throne so I can have my soul back from Konami
>>
>>315582875
>Young Raiden is with him as well.
now this makes no sense
>>
File: YIvaXWW.jpg (40 KB, 677x540) Image search: [Google]
YIvaXWW.jpg
40 KB, 677x540
>>315583286
did you even play mgs2?
>>
>>315583286
yes it does
>>
>>315583310
I don't recall Raiden ever mentioning he met Liquid.
>>
>>315583414
he has no memory of his past outside of glimpses.
We know that he spent his entire childhood with Solidus. And it's implied that Solidus and Liquid had some sort of past together since when Liquid possess ocelot and yells BROTHERS, Solidus goes "you?? how is that possible?"
>>
>>315583598
Fuck I hate MGS2's plot so much
>>
Solid Snake has an erection that was given to him by some super villain, and the only way to end the constant pain in his dick is to fuck that super villain to death.

Just throw in some shit about metal gears and have a hot loli waifu to jerk solid snake off in-between missions and you have a bestseller.
>>
I'd secretly make Zone of the Enders 3
>>
War is a business, private army's are called for protection and development for the future. With the advancements in cybernetics & robotics, soldiers are given robotic enhancements turning them into cyborgs and robots with advance A.I. are called Mechaniloids. With this power comes dangerous results, Cyborgs who go mad with there power are deemed Pseudoroids while rouge Mechaniloids are deemed Mavrick. A special unit called Guardian is called to deal with these attacks and crisis's. This is the story of how Guardian came to be, the worlds most peacekeeping unit.
>>
>>315582875
Ocelot should be in there and it's unclear if he's working for Liquid or Solidus. It turns out he's working for neither of them and fucks them both over in the end.
>>
>>315581302
You play as the real Big Boss during the events of "The Phantom Pain"

>Building Outer Heaven
>Rearing Child soldiers like Sniper Wolf under the code name "Saladin"
>No over arching "villain" just conquering all those in your wake because You are the demons
>>
>>315581302
MGS V's plot, but you actually play as Big Boss, Chapter 2 is fully fleshed out, and there's also a fully fleshed out Chapter 3. No filler missions in the main story, and side ops are more interesting. Also less VOCAL CORD PARASITES tapes and more interesting/funny tapes.
>>
>>315581595

It's also a prequel title. Somewhere along the way it over obsesses on the boss and a world without borders, which to THIS villain, means melting all the oceans.
>>
>>315582071
>tpp gameplay with nemesis system

holy shit my dick just exploded
>>
>>315582637
Fine. Big Boss is setting up Outer Heaven, but starts to lose his mind at the top. Without Kaz, he can't handle managing such an effort alone, but he doesn't trust anyone else enough to give them the position. He spirals into extreme violence and cruelty to maintain his sense of self as he grabs more and more territory with his men. There would be a guy he always talks to over codec, and he'd even have a model in cutscenes, sort of a replacement Kaz. At the end it's revealed that he's a split personality of BB, unconsciously developed to handle most of the responsibility while old BB can do his sneaking thing like he used to.
The final boss would be Sahalenthropus, which attacks Outer Heaven in a grand battle like the concept art for mission 51 described.
>>
The American government sends their newest Snake to hunt down Raiden, who's now considered a criminal.
The warzone system returns, plus cool new tech to fight cyborgs.

And there's a Metal Gear somewhere, I guess.
>>
>>315581683
So VR missions? Sounds good to me

I definitely wouldn't do any re-makes or use solid in the title. It's time for something new godamn. I heard kojima was trying to end the series after MGS2 and it's overdue. New characters and a new story would be refreshing after seeing snake so for so many years
>>
File: 14459993.png (1 MB, 1051x1080) Image search: [Google]
14459993.png
1 MB, 1051x1080
>>315581302
Miller comes back as a cyborg ninja to exterminate the inferior races and create a white future.
>>
>>315581302
Side story about Snake and Otacon living together in Alaska and making memories. Your goal is to make the most happy memories you can before you are called back into action for MGS2.
>>
File: 135.jpg (209 KB, 510x720) Image search: [Google]
135.jpg
209 KB, 510x720
>>315581302
A dating sim where every character is voiced by David Hayter.
>>
>>315584653
Kojima has wanted to end the series after every single game
>>
imake a newtwist where venom snake is actually the realbigboss with allucinations ,thinking he is themedic ,he personally assassinates miller in mg , has extreme blurry vision cause of his shrappnel in the fight with snake ,so he loses , i show outer heaven and you play both stories likein resident evil 6 ,you play the story of snake first ,then the story ofbig boss ,and unlock a chapter of liquid and ocelot teaming uo for some stuff ,and use grayfox as an unlocable and secondary character buddy ,make badass cinematics and make kojima gobankrupt again like kojima
>>
I retcon the dumbass twist from the end of MGS5 as Big Boss having a dissociative episode, and then I remake MG1 and MG2 from Solid Snake's perspective.
>>
You play as the boss in ww2
>>
A slice of life, random event driven game, maybe even a mmo where you play as a Generic MSF or Outer Heaven soldier.

Just day to day life on the platforms or in the fortress, with some training and combat deployments in between
>>
>>315582875
I'm actually okay with this
>>
>>315581302
you play as the boss
>>
The Cobras in WW2
Sneaking behind enemy lines to sabotage German Wunderwaffe
Fistfight with Supersoldiers
Giving birth on D-Day
Switching between characters to accomplish various things
>>
>>315581302
3 part story
>>
Metal Gear Solidus

You play as Solidus during his CIA mission to Africa where he starts the Army of The Devil, kills Raiden's parents, and begins his battle against the Patriots. In it, he fights Liquid.
>>
>>315581302
METAL GEAR SOLID VI:

Snake wakes up from a nap and turns out MGSV, MGSPW, and MGS4 was just a dream.

That all i have. Unlike Kojima i would hire actual writers.
>>
>>315587292
Can I kill Hitler?
>>
>>315581302
I announce it, then browse /v/ and other forums with shitler fanbases to do everything they'd hate.
>>
You play as a deranged old man with an eyepatch who kills everyone
>>
>>315582081
A MGS about Philanthropy set between 1 and 2, or 2 and 4 is my dream, anon. I mean, I like all of 2, but the Tanker mission is the greatest part of any MG game.

I would do anything for a game full of missions like that, with Snake and Otacon dicking around and actually enjoying life for once.

>>315582428
>How often do snake and otacon fuck?
Only in the secret truth ending, which you unlock by deactivating 75 Metal Gears and listening to all the save codecs. The twist is Snake takes it.
>>
You play as liquid "Eli" snake and do stuff I dunno
>>
File: fuck yeah achilles.jpg (14 KB, 303x293) Image search: [Google]
fuck yeah achilles.jpg
14 KB, 303x293
Remake of MG1 and 2 in the same game. First half is bro-ops with Gray Fox and mopping up the Big Medic debacle. Second half has the actual Big Boss and the minefield fight with Fox for the feels. Campbell and Miller on the codec, all big complex infiltration, and no bullshit hamfisted message or theme outside of maybe bros before hoes.
>>
>>315581302
MGS2/4 interquel explaining Raiden's story.
>>
you play as Skullface during the MGS3 mission
>>
>>315588252

SKUUUUUUL face
>>
File: Luvia eroscene.png (151 KB, 1522x343) Image search: [Google]
Luvia eroscene.png
151 KB, 1522x343
You play as Jesus Christ. Who is now a breakdancing cyborg ninja vigilante metahuman augmented pyromaniac motorcross champion.

You wander around meeting people hamfistedly named after World War 2 shit and every now and again rejected footage from Ancient Aliens is transmitted directly into your brain.
>>
you play as Code Talker
>>
>>315581302
it'll just be MGO 1, 2 and 3 in a package
>>
File: 1445992263253.jpg (644 KB, 1600x1143) Image search: [Google]
1445992263253.jpg
644 KB, 1600x1143
>>315581302
>Make a entire new ark
>You are the alternate reality of Big Boss who is just a Mercenary
>Plot will be how North and South Korea is now going to war
>You are there to make money
>Game starts off you in a C-130H watching Seoul being shelled to kingdom come during the night and your 1st objective is to prevent NK shelling SK/US forces
> Realize that this makes no sense and finally figure out this isn't supposed to be MGS, but instead a redo of Mercenaries: Playground of Destruction in order to send a fuck you message into EA
>>
>>315582071
I don't think Hayter could pull off a 25 year old Solid Snake.

I think he should be recast.
>>
File: 1393123187908.jpg (186 KB, 633x800) Image search: [Google]
1393123187908.jpg
186 KB, 633x800
with the Fox Engine and the way the game is made for open world and to be extended etc,
what at the chances that we get an official extension or something like that?
We could get a sequel / extension that would basically be the events of MG1, with a base the size of Ground Zeroes
>>
>>315588252

I don't know if there was even that much for him to do now that I think about it. Was his job just to go behind Snake and pick up his tranq bullet casings or something?
>>
The only fun character that could be reasonably used is Liquid. Write in some self-contained story that allows for a shit ton of missions and shit like TPP. More cuh-razy
>>
there was a good ww2 idea some anon suggested where you play as the boss
>>
>>315587792
you only kill hitler's phantom
>>
you play as meryl and command the rat patrol 01
>>
You play as meryl and use nanomachines to upgrade your ass.
>>
>>315589316
>new game where you play as 20 yo Liquid is anounced
>finally get to play as a bad guy
>you do good things like saving prisoners and rescuing endangered species for an NGO
>during the ending cutscene Eli becomes a villain
>>
>>315581302
Bipedal Pissing Otaku Nuclear Deterent VI: The cut content
>Basically make it like every other MGS game
>>
>>315589614
>it was actually Liquid's phantom
>Liquid has been off having gay shotamantis sex the entire time
>>
>>315581302
Playable Snake Eraser, plus expansions that span Peace Walker and Phantom Pain.
The ending is that Raiden takes on the role of Real Big Boss after discovering that Venom is just the medic.
>>
File: Hal I miss you.jpg (4 MB, 1347x2022) Image search: [Google]
Hal I miss you.jpg
4 MB, 1347x2022
You play as Emma cutting herself and talking to her parrot before Otacon fails to save her and she dies after he refuses to grant her dying wish.
>>
>>315581302
it was all just a dream

That's seriously the only way to unfuck the story at this point.
>>
File: 1409416684804.jpg (47 KB, 463x494) Image search: [Google]
1409416684804.jpg
47 KB, 463x494
you play as a vocal chord parasite
>>
>>315589746
This would be amazing.
>>
>>315581302
I would start at the end of mgs4 and then make it up as I go
>>
i just got into the series by playing games in canon order starting with MGS3 with the legacy collection

Why is there 2 Ocelots, did Ocelot make a clone names Liquid like Big Boss did?
>>
>>315589746
venom is big boss, just not literally.

the truth mission ending is venom overcoming his demons by realizing they werent his to carry in the first place, and realizing that his dream of becoming the legend for the man he idolized became true.
>>
>>315582081
fuck that was my idea

GIVE IT BACK DAMNIT IT WAS OURS.!
>>
File: Snake_murdering_pequod.png (8 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
Snake_murdering_pequod.png
8 KB, 256x192
Flight Sim where you play as Pequod.

The final boss fight is a Crisis-Core-style unwinnable boss battle against Snake in Outer Heaven.
>>
>>315590031
>Sequence in Phantom Pain where Volgin is temporarily distracted by time-traveling Raiden because of Raiden's resemblance to Raikov
>Torture sequence button-mashing event occurs where you try to escape Man on Fire's literally-flaming dick
>>
>>315581302

>Game starring Solid Snake set between MGS2 and MGS4.
>Snake, still SLOWLY aging, is on the hunt for Liquid Ocelot
>Ocelot is actually possessed by Liquid's spirit, so Cam Clarke will voice Liquid.
>basically, the plot would explain Raiden's being a head in a robot body, exactly how Sunny got rescued, explain how and why Ocelot replaced the Liquid arm with a cybernetic one and you'd take on the original Metal Gear Ray, AS Snake and destroy it.
>Liquid's arm would be removed from Ocelot after the final battle, where Snake would badly damage the arm (or cut it off) forcing Ocelot to change up his plan to the "lol NANOMACHINES!" thing
>the game's main antagonist would be an original character, and Ocelot would be using this person to try and get at the Patriots and get his MGS4 evil plan up and running
>The gameplay and camera would work more like MGS2, but there would be MGS3-like survival elements, and a system that would allow you to basically turn guards over to your cause, and act as double agents.
>rather than fulton people away and magically make them your slaves, you'd have to knock them out, drag them somewhere, actually interact with the character and convince them to trade sides. Or kill them if they refuse. Then you'd send them back to their post and send them commands and get updates from them via codec.
>recruited guards could "capture" you during an alert phase, and keep the other guards from killing you. They'd also bring you shit, let you through doors you can't normally access and do lots of useful shit like that.
>you could also swap clothes with them, or play as them on occasion.
>all bosses, except the final boss and Ocelot, can also be recruited and used in this way
>Raiden, who would be having memory issues due to being a test subject, is also a recruitable boss
>unlockable bonus mode lets you play a short mission as a newly awakened cyborg Big Boss (yeah, retcon, but does it really mater now?)
>>
File: 1426538846875.jpg (186 KB, 800x1138) Image search: [Google]
1426538846875.jpg
186 KB, 800x1138
>>315590443
>Volgin is temporarily distracted by time-traveling Raiden because of Raiden's resemblance to Raikov
Reminded me of this.
>>
>>315581302
Squad based tactical shooter where a human squad of high tech anti-terrorists with a power level waaaay lower than any snake need to fight through supernatural/cyborg terrorists and their cobra unit/dead cell/foxhound tier leaders using teamwork, gadgets, and tactics.

So like SWAT4 but with metal gear wonkiness.

Main theme is how camaraderie teamwork and being clever allow baseline humans to out fucking skill high powered terrorists.
>>
Anything is better than

>Liquid Ocelot was just a ruse doppleganger where the real Liquid was used to reconstruct Big Boss who dies anyway
>>
>>315591294
Liquid Ocelot is actually just a clone of Ocelot brainwashed to believe he is Liquid, while real Ocelot is actually possessed by Liquid, who goes on to revive and possess Big Boss.
>>
>>315589052
Metal gear one and two remake with wide open bases you can explore at will.

Make them hard as nails and take some metroidvania influence. You can't scavenge guns or ammo off guards only from armories and even then not that much, so if you keep running up against a wall someplace just fuck off to another part of the complex to get what you need.

Have their be a set number of guards in the entire thing at any given time, so if you create a huge distraction at one place it effects the other end.
So if you keep running up against trouble in one
>>
File: Snake's Here.png (97 KB, 591x238) Image search: [Google]
Snake's Here.png
97 KB, 591x238
>>315591294
I thought they used Solidus to reconstruct Big Boss because Solid stole his body and apparently carried it around to fake his death.
>>
>>315591294
I thought only Solidus was used to reconstruct Big Boss. Snake and Otacon stole Liquid's body and used it to fake Snake's death in the Hudson river, so I imagine it would have been pretty disgustingly decomposed and bloated.
>>
File: LiiQUyG.jpg (235 KB, 1559x877) Image search: [Google]
LiiQUyG.jpg
235 KB, 1559x877
Why did they even need Solidus-chunks? Couldn't they have just rebuilt him as a cyborg from scratch like that did with Raiden?
>>
>>315591817
It was a ruse, Liquid was the biomort, Big Boss (2014) is Solidus

KOJIMMMMAAAAAAA
>>
File: image.png (63 KB, 192x154) Image search: [Google]
image.png
63 KB, 192x154
>>315591294
>yfw Ocelot didn't know his heritage so he didn't understand what he was doing when he was channeling Liquid so he passed it off as hypnotherapy
>>
>>315581302
It takes place before big boss dies of old age, i dont know what the story is going to be about but at the end it turns out that the whole mgs story was imagined by this little kid while he was busy playing a pachinko machine. It then explains why the story sometimes made no sense
>>
>Since gambling is illegal, you cannot win money from Pachinko. However, you can win tokens and chips which can be exchanged for money from certain parlors.

Bureaucracy is so fucking retarded
>>
>>315581649
Hell, I'd play an MGS spinoff starring Ocelot.
>>
>>315581302
Something something war something something bad something something superweapon of the month something something BEWBS something something DAT ASS something something x did nothing wrong something something nuclear weapons something something still sore about getting nuked 70 years ago something something profit off gullible gamers.
>>
He's proven in interviews he can still do the mgs1 snake voice, he just chooses not to for some reason
>>
>>315591463

It's the same fucking thing
>>
File: dalecooper-twinpeaks-cultura.jpg (131 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
dalecooper-twinpeaks-cultura.jpg
131 KB, 500x374
>>315581536
I like it.
>>
>>315584883
Would play
>>
Show what the real BB was doing before, during, and after TPP
>>
I would make it about a PMC active pre mgs1. Keep gameplay similar to MGS5 but allow much heavier customization of the players PMC since it doesn't have to fit into an existing story.

I would probably have Liquid and friends as supporting characters but they would be independent to the player, neither enemy nor ally.
>>
>>315581302
Prequel to mgs3 play as The boss and how she became a legend
>>
>>315583950
>You play as the real Big Boss during the events of "The Phantom Pain"
This is honestly all I want, bonus if it's Hayter.
Also long cinematics and codecs because fuck everything.
>>
>>315591294
>liquid ocelot was just ocelots phantom
>>
You play the real big boss and build up Zanzibar land and save a bunch of people
>>
>>315581302
You play as an adult George twenty years after Revengeance and the metal gear is a prototype Laborious Extra-Orbital Vehicle.
>>
>You start your own PMC
>Take jobs around the world where you deploy and command your soldiers in XCOM-style turn-based combat
>Can research and develop your own weapons and equipment and unmanned gears
>Eventually build your own Metal Gear

Not really sure when it could be set or what story there would be but the idea of managing an MGS/XCOM hybrid has me rock-hard.
>>
>>315604413
>Throwing away stealth gameplay for some RTS shit.

Good god, what?
>>
>>315590805
Did that much shit actually take place between 2 and 4? The fuck, Kojima.
>>
File: 1445315717233.jpg (160 KB, 1200x552) Image search: [Google]
1445315717233.jpg
160 KB, 1200x552
>>315581302
Ghost Babel II. God knows that the main canon is fucked beyond repair.
>>
start it off fresh, metal gear liquid.

older Eli in his SAS days, loads of horror elements, psycho mantis buddy.

gameplay integrated into story like it was in GZ.

three chapters, begins with you playing kingdom of the flies from Eli's perspective, then into his SAS missions. final act is Eli's final descent into becoming LIQUID, realizing david killed big boss and he's never getting his revenge, then trying to get revenge on everyone with 9/11. endgame sequence is a playable hijacking and flying section on 9/11 where mantis teleports you out right as the plane hits. you float above it in a semi-controllable cutscene as you watch the towers fall.
>>
An emotional tale featuring allies and foes both old and new chronicling Big Boss descent into evil after the events of Ground Zeroes.
>>
>>315598609
E D G Y
D
G
Y
>>
You play as a revived solid snake with the same memories further into the future , but TWIST he's a lady
>>
File: meh.ro10493.jpg (136 KB, 1000x771) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro10493.jpg
136 KB, 1000x771
>>315581302
You play as the Boss in WW2. As a little girl her father told her about the Philosophers, and that he was the last of the original founders. He is killed for this

Before America even enters the war she is working with Major Zero in the early days of the SAS. The first prologue mission involves infiltrating a German train, in an homage to the tanker opening in MGS2. But then things go to shit and the Nazis launch their invasion of Poland that night. The Boss is now under greater pressure to prove her legitimacy as a soldier and eventually become known as the mother of special forces

Over time you amass the Cobras, learn how 2 snipe from the End, and liberate French/Polish/Italian villages from Nazi occupation. It will use the Fox engine and missions are entered either by vehicle or by airdrops.

There's crazy Nazi villains and they're developing the first atomic bomb, or some fuckhuge train-based mobile launcher. The Boss is eventually tasked with assassinating a Manhattan project scientist suspected of being a spy. However she discovers she is pregnant just prior and the mental distraction causes her to take a bullet to the head.

She wakes up months later 8 months pregnant and delivers babby Ocelot during the invasion of Normandy. The babby is taken by the Philosophers.

The final mission is an internal flashback as the Boss is forced to recall that she was the one who actually killed her father, completing the final shift of her loyalties to only herself.
>>
>>315609957
Also about half of what I wrote is already cannon
>>
God dammit WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN? Every FUCKING TIME. Every time I post I'm the last poster in a thread, EVERY TIME. What, are my posts that shitty? Does every just decide to get lunch the moment I enter the thread, I AM SO SORRY HOLY CROW
>>
>>315610657
You make shitty uninteresting posts that don't contribute anything new.
>>
Foxhound management similar to mother base management.

The game is not open world, but rather split into twelve or so medium sized maps similar to camp omega, that get revisited.

Venom Snake has gone rouge, and foxhound is looking for a way to eliminate him. Big Boss is now with Zero, and young solid is under his guidance.

You can play as both Solid and Big Boss, as well as other foxhound personal.

Game ends with Big Boss and Venom forming outer heaven.
>>
File: AAAAAAAAA.jpg (17 KB, 200x274) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAA.jpg
17 KB, 200x274
I know that if I touch Kojima's plot, I'll end up fucking it all up and then everybody will be mad at me, so I distance myself from that.

You're a leader of a PMC between MGS2 and MGS4, and you experience war change with the creation of the SOP system. The story begins in the gulf war where you and a few other soldier buddies are fighting the TERRERESTS and you come across a squad who will be your rivals. The first test subjects of the SOP system, they fucking destroy all the sandniggers and you're all "OH MAN THOSE ARE LIKE, NAVY SEALS OR SOME SHIT" Then you leave the military and start the PMC, shit happens, you take on jobs, and this lets you showcase off a bunch of neat stuff, such as!

A shit load of Metal Gears, since it was a huge fucking issue and nobody seems to have cared much besides Snake going around taking down those things. This means Metal Gear vs Metal Gear fights, despite that being the last thing they were made to do. But fuck you it's awesome.

The SOP system allows you to fuck with enemies by fucking with their emotions, now fleshed out even more. There's a bunch of other stealth tactics too, or you can shoot everybody. You're not Solid Snake after all.

And then near the end, the plot reveals that Liquid has a fucking prototype orbital frame and he wants to go to the moon to destroy a patriot AI system up there. The reason it's fucking shit right now is because the material used is fucking heavy and they have limited air / fuel, so it's not going to show up as a good option for many, many years. But Ocelot is fucking crazy and I love him. So you work for Ocelot and get in the orbital frame and attack the moon base, you destroy one of the patriot AI's, and then you return home. The game ends with Colonel finding out about Liquid's base in the middle east, and thus begins MGS4.

Can't get any stupider than this folks.
Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.