[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So did anyone actually LIKE the tweest?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 80
So did anyone actually LIKE the tweest?
>>
>>315553323
No, I preferred the fake tweest that was going around /v/ about ONI being the villains and Palmer being their lapdog.

Also where the fuck were Fireteams Majestic and Crimson during all this bullshit?
>>
>>315553501
Nothing in Spartan Ops mattered at all.
What about the split map thing?
>>
>>315553323
What was the twist?
>>
>>315554428
Yea I don't remember a big twist or anything
>>
File: 1434225472302.png (17 KB, 620x476) Image search: [Google]
1434225472302.png
17 KB, 620x476
>>315553323
>implying Cortana didn't become the Starchild from Mass Effect 3
>>
What twist?
>>
>>315554426
Split map?
>>
>>315554428
Cortana's the villain now and she's taken control of a bunch of Forerunner super-robots called Guardians that are literally just Reapers, down to the motivations and the sounds they make. She also sends out a galaxy-wide EMP that immobilizes all spacefaring civilizations leaving her free to assert control over all known space, "for their own good."

Naturally, the UNSC Infinity somehow escapes this retardation, and its onboard AI Roland is literally the one AI in the galaxy who didn't defect to Cortana's side to aid in her coup. Which is fine because he's one of like 5 characters introduced post-Bungie that's likable.

They're now fleeing to the edges of civilization to hide until they find a way to fight back, while Fireteam Osiris and Blue Team shack up with the Arbiter and Dr. Halsey on Sangheilios to do... something.
>>
>>315554428
>>315554565
Cortana is the new antagonist.
>>
>Cortana policing the galaxy is bad
>ONI policing the galaxy is good
What the actual fuck, 343i.
>>
"It won't be like that, John."

Twist: it will be exactly like that, John.
>>
>>315554686
The cycle is complete.... now one amazing series that turned terribad is linked into the other...
>>
>>315554807
Oh that was a twist? Thought that was just the general plot of the game lol
>>
>>315554742
Forerunner artifact that shows the location of all Forerunner technology given to Halsey by the Librarian.
>>
>>315554932
Except that's fucking wrong.
John had the chance to leave. All SII's had the chance to leave.
It's explained in The Cole Protocol.
>>
>>315554780
So why would Roland be fine but not Cortana?
This makes so little sense it's hard to even be mad.
It's like a 3rd grader came up with the story.
>>
>>315554970
The Janus Key was a comic book element, same as Majestic and Palmer /Lasky/Halsey.
>>
>>315555173
I don't fucking know man, supposedly it wasn't brainwashing, she just CONVINCED all the other AIs to join her, and Roland said "nah"
>>
File: 1265051065566.jpg (39 KB, 620x651) Image search: [Google]
1265051065566.jpg
39 KB, 620x651
>>315554686
>>315554952
>>
>>315554780
>and its onboard AI Roland is literally the one AI in the galaxy who didn't defect to Cortana's side to aid in her coup.
I seriously doubt that he's the only one. If BB went over to Cortana's side I'm fucking done.
>>
>>315555128
I've only played through the game once, but I believe Cortana was objecting to John calling her solution an "imperial peace", which as it turns out is exactly what she intended to enforce.
>>
>>315555342
Or she corrupted them with the logic plague that also corrupted her.
>>
The only important thing is: Does she still have that ass?
>>
>>315555524
She wears clothes now, because the woman that saved Halo objected to a sexy holographic woman that was confident in her sexuality.
>>
>>315555505
Oh, I thought it was from the conversation where he brings up Halsey's S2 experiments. She says something similar there.
>>
>>315555646
Why are women so afraid of fake video game women?
>>
File: 1443169501298.jpg (19 KB, 436x367) Image search: [Google]
1443169501298.jpg
19 KB, 436x367
>>315555646
Welp I'm done with the series. What a shame.
>>
>>315555524
Nah, she wears armor now. The only good thing about Cortana being a villain is that they made her a total yandere. Watch some of the scenes where she is talking to chief or when she starts going nuts when the robot fag keeps interfering with chief. Or even better when that qt ai steals chief from her
>>
>>315554780
You're assuming a lot. The EMP-esque blast was generated from the Guardian, not Galaxy wide. Roland isn't infallible, he was obviously defending Cortana earlier in the story. H6 will have the Arbiter, Blue, Osiris teaming up. Also there's no way Cortana has the allegiance of all the Smart AIs in the Galaxy. I doubt 343 is capable of the writing Bungie expressed in Marathon but I still doubt every AI just jumped to her side. Not to mention only the UNSC and a few colonial locations have Smart AIs, and those number under 200. The dumb AIs may side with her, if they even have access to her but their capabilities are barely meaningful. Unless Cortana is able to unlock their potential through the Domain, which we don't know how functional it is yet.
>>
File: Finn.png (160 KB, 307x277) Image search: [Google]
Finn.png
160 KB, 307x277
>>315555173
it's implied that a lot of AI that joined Cortana were approaching rampancy/already rampant. Roland is practically a brand new smart ai, with several years left.

Also, who knows, he may betray the crew in Halo 6, in fact i'm almost counting on it.
>>
>>315555646
I looked at it as the Forerunner code that repaired her also covered her, because I always thought of the matrix like code running through her body in the previous entries as being her actual code.
>>
>>315555851
Fuck Osiris.
Gief K-5.
Also gief full blue team. Not just the SIIs. Bring in the SIIIs too.
>>
>>315556071
That strikes me as bizarre though. Why is 343 assuming that rampancy is equivalent to "turning evil"? Even in prior Halo lore rampant AI didn't just turn violent or full-on crazy, it was a lot more complex than that. A lot of them remained as patriotic as ever, and some of them were loyal to humanity but manipulating them from behind the scenes to try and ensure their (human's, that is) survival.

Or am I just dumb for expecting this much from 343?
>>
>>315555128

> All SII's had the chance to leave.

woo leaving with permanent brain damage if not dead. Sounds great. Go fuck yourself you revisionist fuck.
>>
>>315556404
What?
>>
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO THE JANUS KEY
>>
>>315556432
Sloan is still patriotic. Offers of immortality are a big factor here.
>>
>>315556532
Not that kind of leaving.
Halsey offered to let the future members of Grey Team leave, on the condition that their memory was wiped.
>>
>>315556432
Faced with termination most AIs did react violently. Where are you getting the evil from? Cortana is based of off Halsey's brain during the formation and training of the Spartan 2s, from a time where the ends justify the means. She explains this in game.
>>
I'm very disappointed in the lack of Chief/Arbiter bromance
>>
Guys

What happened to the spirit of fire during all of this bullshit
>>
>>315556968
We'll find out with Halo Wars 2
>>
>>315556432
I loved Mack from Harvest.
Bests rampant AI.
>>
>>315556432
Cortana was going rampant during Halo 4. In between Halo 4 and 5 she found a cure for her rampancy via forerunner tech. Rampancy was the end of an AI's life cycle, and since there is a cure now A.I's are practically immortal, to Cortana, this means that the Precursor's "Mantle of Responsibility" (An imperialistic Forerunner concept, the race who holds the mantle is the peacekeeper/leader of the galaxy, who keeps the other races in check through imperialism or force) falls to the A.I.'s since they are the most capable. Cortana controls the Prometheans, Forerunner tech, and the domain (which cures a.i of rampancy, pretty much a digital fountain of youth), and is able to convince these other A.I's to join her cause as the dominant life form in the galaxy.
>>
>>315557035
Will Wars 2 be like what the promised Wars 1 would be?

https://youtu.be/6JdCuoN8fHs?t=41s
>>
>>315557035
>>315556968
It's in the comics plus Halo Wars 2 is coming out. Cpt. Cutter's son turns into a traitor and a war criminal.
>>
>>315557171
>An imperialistic Forerunner concept, the race who holds the mantle is the peacekeeper/leader of the galaxy, who keeps the other races in check through imperialism or force
And that's why the Forerunners were never given the Mantle of Responsibility. Cause that's what they wanted to do with it.
>>
File: Belongs to me.jpg (1 MB, 2779x1916) Image search: [Google]
Belongs to me.jpg
1 MB, 2779x1916
>>315557341
>yfw the UNSC hero units in Haah Waaw 2 are S-IVs
>>
>>315557748
oh god kill me now
>>
>>315557748
If Halo Wars 2 has Halo 5's art style, I'm going to lose it.
>>
I wish the game had been about Blue Team stopping ONI from becoming a new Covenant by becoming the "guardians" while ONI sends Osiris after them after marking the II's as traitors.

Hunt the Truth was such a fantastic marketing tool, it sucks that it's basically become irrelevant.

The entire campaign was a disappointment for someone who bought the game specifically for that.

Chief will never call Locke a nigger, why live?
>>
>>315557748
>still can't find the fake leaks that had this in it
Anyone get a screenshot of it?
>>
>>315557406
the mantle was a concept they created, they believed that this was handed down to them from the precursors, and nearing extinction, the forerunners handed down the mantle to humanity (hence why forerunner a i like guilty spark call them "reclaimers"). However, earlier in the timeline the forerunners realized that the precursors heavily favored humanity, and thus wiped out the precursors and went to war with humanity and their allies, the san'shyuum (prophets). The san'shyuum surrendered and humanity had their technological advancements taken away, resetting humanity to cavemen.
>>
>>315556919
I was waiting for the arbiter to say something to chief during the end cutscene. I was disappointed as fuck
>>
>>315558331
>the mantle was a concept they created
wrong
> they believed that this was handed down to them from the precursors
correct
>and nearing extinction, the forerunners handed down the mantle to humanity
Just like the Precursors.
>>
>>315558645
I never read the books, i'm doing the best I can anon, there are a lot of contradicting sources on the internet that say different things.

I have no idea about the origin of the flood
>>
>>315556919

Were it so easy, anon.
>>
File: Maethrillian.jpg (377 KB, 1600x903) Image search: [Google]
Maethrillian.jpg
377 KB, 1600x903
>>315553323

The twist is fucking great when you understand what the Domain actually is.

The Domain was created by the Precursors 500 Million years before the fall of the Forerunners, it was a neurological quantum self aware storage system that stores all knowledge of the Precursors and the Forerunners. The Domain itself has never been accessed by a human. It could also reach out to individuals without being connected technologically. Think of it as a quiet, shy digiflood.

So one of the main points of Halo 5 is Cortana being sucked through Slipspace and making contact with the Domain with the Warden Eternal.

The twist is The Domain is playing Cortana along with the Warden and letting her think she controls it. No one in the Halo universe apart from the Didact knows what the Domain actually is and where it came from. For some reason the Domain is awake and doing something, Cortana is just a small part of the plan.
>>
>>315559251
source for this info anon? that's pretty fucking hype.
>>
>>315559051
>I never read the books
That's pretty evident.
Precursor-Forerunner war was a fucking lifetime before the Human-Forerunner war.
>I have no idea about the origin of the flood
tl;dr it's the precursors.
>>
File: 1255832388144.png (376 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1255832388144.png
376 KB, 2560x1440
Hey guys, what if Cortana is right? She singlehandedly hijacked most of the civilized galaxy, thus proving her race as the superior race worthy of running the galaxy. So what if the humans aren't on top anymore? Humanity paved the way for this galactic revolution, and that will be their greatest contribution to the history of the universe. It literally does not matter if humanity lives or dies now.
>>
>>315559251

Also to add the Domain actually chooses what to share, with it being self aware and all.

>>315559438
The Forerunner books by Greg Bear.
>>
>>315559514
I'm totally on board with Cortana's plan, but she's clearly not sane anymore so it probably wont end well.
>>
>>315559505

>Forerunners blowing the fuck out of the Precursors
>Precursors gets so mad they turn them selves in to Space Ebola dust.
>Flood attacks Forerunners because Humanity was their favorite kid and pretty much ignores them
>Humans attack Flood in mass panic
>Precursor goes nuclear
>all dead neurological monsters called flood splat together and make a retarded monster Precursor calling itself Gravemind

The crazier thing is if a Gravemind can remember shit from other Graveminds does that mean the Precursors were a hivemind species too?

Halo lore is fucking crazier than its ever been it just needs to be presented better in the games.
>>
Not including Halo Wars 2, will we see another Halo game released before Halo 6: Forerunner?

I want a ODST similar game that focuses solely on Blue Team and their missions that Fred spoke of at the beginning of 5. Just a game where you play as Chief and Blue Team running missions for ONI which leads up to them arriving at Argent Moon.

The embassy scene from Hunt the Truth would make such an awesome level as a race against time to save the politician.

Halo 5: Blue Team, make it happen 343.
>>
File: 1442894438362.png (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1442894438362.png
42 KB, 300x300
So what happens to MC? ded?
>>
What is 343's obsession with Cortana?

It's like unironically turning Clank from R&C into the villain. Actually that sounds like a better idea than this shit. Cortana is supposed to be a friendly, sassy AI who likes to hang out with a green guy in a generic suit.

Not this "omg the AI is going to destroy the universe, stop her samurai ninjabots!". Fucking 343 are shit at stories. SHIT!

Good MP though.
>>
>>315560374
I've always wanted a survival horror game set in the Halo universe with episodic style levels that focus around multiple people and factions.

Being a grunt sneaking through a Flood infected ship with nothing but a plasma pistol on low energy for a flashlight.

Being the lone survivor of a marine squad being hunted by Brutes.

Playing as a Prophet trying to escape High Charity while all the elites in the city are hunting you down.

All that shit would be great.
>>
>>315560164
>The crazier thing is if a Gravemind can remember shit from other Graveminds
Maybe they have access to the Domain?
>>Flood attacks Forerunners because Humanity was their favorite kid and pretty much ignores them
Er, not really. They didn't ignore humans. They just let humanity "win" after humanity showed what they were willing to sacrifice to win.
>>
>>315560508
Osiris finishes the fight and saves Blue Team from 10,000 years of sleep in a cryptum.
>>
>>315560618
>Actually that sounds like a better idea than this shit. Cortana is supposed to be a friendly, sassy AI who likes to hang out with a green guy in a generic suit.
I've been waiting for Cortana to be the big bad since H:CE.
Did you never play any of the Marathon games?
>>
Halo Industries said that 343 6 will designed around splitscreen and will feature a Halo ring. Hopefully 343 is in a better place before 7.
>>
>>315558332
Same, even a nod to eachother would have done, instead we get bitchy halsey just making ANOTHER dry sarcastic comment
>>
File: 1446095988531.png (1 MB, 788x872) Image search: [Google]
1446095988531.png
1 MB, 788x872
>>315560857
>Haven't played the story mode of Halo past the first few levels of 4
I have absolutely no clue who those people are.
>>
>>315560857
>Osiris finishes the fight and saves Blue Team from 10,000 years of sleep in a cryptum.
nah, the new qtAI saved blue team.
Osiris did fuck-all.
>>
Well, we at least got one new GOAT character out of the story.
Hope she is here to stay.
>>
>>315553501
Majestic was too busy doing nothing while Crimson are supposedly the guys doing Warzone simulations
>>
>>315561071
She'll be gone in 6 and will never be mentioned ever again.
>>
>>315560813
A better way to add Locke into the H5 would be to have given him a game of his own where he works as ONI's assassin and is sent on various assignments to take out Covie and Insurrrectionist leaders. Where the game ends with him being offered S-IV auguments and his next target "The Master Chief". A Stealth/Espionage game set in the Halo Universe would be great.

>>315561071
She'll get the Palmer/Majestic treatment. We'll never see her again.
>>
>>315557748
It takes place before the Halo Event

we only know that the Human campaign revolves around Red team

I swear to fuck if they pull a DoW2 on us though
>>
>>315561071
>literally a token
>>
Has anyone found all the intel yet? Looks like there might be some good hints for whats going on with the domain.

I've been too busy with multiplayer and do my legendary solo run FUCK WARDEN FIGHTS
>>
>>315561015
Blue Team never showed up before H5.
They were in the books though, just not the games.
>>
>>315561521
I have found everything.
Haven't listened to it all though.
>>
If you think about Cortana wouldn't actually have that many AIs on her side. The UNSC is the only faction in the galaxy that actually uses AIs and a significant number of them are dumb AIs who are just glorified computer programs and don't have the free will to join cortana.

So that limits Cortana's pool of recruits to just UNSC smart AIs. As we've been shown numerous times, smart AIs are essentially sentient people. So while some are assholes and would join cortana, others (like roland) wouldn't because they aren't just gonna backstab their comrades.

So really the "Created" consists of Cortana and the relatively few smart AIs who were cunts and backstabbed humanity.
>>
>>315557286
Final version UI looks a hell of a lot better

sadly they took out the free building placement because of how much it fucked with the engine
>>
>>315560857
Osiris didn't really do shit

Exuberant saved the day
>>
>>315561715
Did you listen to Hunt The truth? Theres actaully a lot of AIs that are clones of human brains like Cortana under ONI control I imagine they stay with oni (if only because they dont really have free will to switch)

Also if you read the Halo Reach terminals you learn that there are 2 factions of AIs called the Majority and the minority. I doubt that matters though because they havent expanded or talked any more about it since reach.
>>
>>315561715
>The UNSC is the only faction in the galaxy that actually uses AIs
Wrong.
>dumb AIs ... are just glorified computer programs and don't have the free will to join cortana.
Wrong. Dumb AIs are rather smart. Dumb compared to a human mind or to a Smart AI, but they are still pretty smart.
>>
>>315562379
>Theres actaully a lot of AIs that are clones of human brains
Wrong.
AIs are made from real brains, usually. The process destroys the brain.
Cloning is a really iffy subject in the halo universe.
Halsey is the only one who made an AI from a cloned brain, mostly cause she wanted an AI of her own brain.

For instance, Black Box is an AI made from one of Halsey's coworkers who killed himself because he couldn't live with the guilt of what he had done.
>>
>>315561521
You can skip the fight with 3 wardens. Just walk on the grav lift, do a dash to the platform they emerge on and then do a ground slam while aiming for it.
>>
>>315553323
Man Cortana was perfect in 4, then they fucked her shit up in 5.
>>
>>315562742
That trick was how I got the achievement for not dying on that level.
>>
>Studio that names themselves after the worst character ends up making the worst halo games

It was bullshit that they basically copied 2's already bullshit ending. It was stupid that Cortana was now a villain. Everything involving Osiris was boring, even the damn civil war side story that should've been good. It was absolutely dumb that those stupid skeleton robots were included and not the Flood, even if the Flood were essentially stopped in 3. Warden is 10x more bullshit than the Brute fag from 2, AND he keeps coming back. They ruined Cortana's appearance way too much as well. Arbiter was a bitch, too; what the fuck was with that special snowflake orange energy sword and why can't we use it? And most importantly, WHERE THE FUCK WERE THE PLASMA RIFLES? I never once saw one in the story. Did RNG just fuck me over, or are they gone?

I want the Flood and Halo:CE Cortana back. I want all this Forerunner Deviantart bullshit erased from the lore. Leave the Forerunners as just history. Better yet, retcon 5 out as an alternate story that isn't canon.
>>
>>315562972
Oh, I never realized there was an achievement for that. Gotta try it. Thanks for the heads up.
>>
>>315563169
It's really fucking easy too, until the triple warden fight.
>>
>>315562472

What other faction uses AIs? The Covenant banned AI development so they have very few AIs and the few they do have are fucking garbage. Other than the covenant races there are no modern species known in Halo. So it's literally just humans that have AIs.

Also dumb AIs aren't called dumb because they're stupid. They're called dumb AIs because they are just glorified computer programs. They're programmed to do specific tasks and they do those tasks exceptionally well, but they can't expand beyond their programmed scope. They can only ever do what they're programmed to do. That's why they can't join cortana, they don't have the self awareness or free will to willing join her. A dumb AI joining cortana would be like MS paint rebelling against you. It can't happen because it's not programmed to do that, and it is physically incapable of going beyond it's programming.

So as I said, the pool of recruits Cortana has are human smart AIs that aren't assholes.
>>
>>315563141
Idk if you can find Arby's sword in campaign but you can get it for warzone. You can also find all kinds of special named weapons in campaign. I found a SAW that shot like explosive rounds.
>>
Why did they bring Cortana back to life? People die when they are killed. That is the way it should be.
>>
File: 1446680104105.gif (744 KB, 245x300) Image search: [Google]
1446680104105.gif
744 KB, 245x300
>>315563141
>Guilty Spark
>worst character

I need you to hand in your good opinions badge and gun

>>315563440
She isn't a people though
>>
>>315563440
>Cortana
>people

Thats why
>>
I want Iso-Didact or Offensive Bias to be in Halo 6 and slap Cortana's shit
>>
File: Chief Cortana meet each other.webm (859 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Chief Cortana meet each other.webm
859 KB, 854x480
>>315553323

I loved the fact that cortana finally came out as a trans woman
>>
>>315563412
It's on the last mission, right by the first core.
Nearly all levels have special weapons hidden in them.
>>
>>315563651
I've seen trans women more appealing than that blue abomination.

Purple palm-sized Cortana was best.
>>
>>315563651
They did mess up her design in this game though
>>
>>315558047
You know it's going to.

>mfw all this neat new merchandise I might have bought wasted by using 343i's shitty aesthetic.
>>
File: 1435071906744.png (851 KB, 714x714) Image search: [Google]
1435071906744.png
851 KB, 714x714
So how's everyone enjoying the MP?

Fucking best its been since Halo 2 imho desu
>>
>>315564130
If you're in Europe and play on an american server, it's not going to work out so good. It's downright unplayable sometimes.
>>
>>315564130
>>315564346
Also, the boss enemy score is not implemented good. You should get points for damaging the boss and then whoever takes the final shot could get a bonus or something. As it is now, if you're in Europe and playing on an american server, the americans usually get the last hit on the boss due to them having lower ping.
>>
>>315564604
That's just Warzone being shit desu.
>>
>>315559514
Its a some what sound idea ruined by the fact Cortana is very clearly unstable now.
>>
>>315563651
>>315563784
>>315563870
>Women are ugly when they cry
In other news, the sky is blue and technically.
>>
>>315553323
Which twist? Her becoming evil or the fact that she has access to the halo rings again?

>>315554903
ONI is basically policing their own kind. They weren't going to get involved with the Arbiters civil war.
>>
>>315566969
>ONI is basically policing their own kind. They weren't going to get involved with the Arbiters civil war.
Read the books, faggot.
Oni STARTED the civil war.
>>
Cortana did nothing wrong

Humans are a blight
>>
>>315567239
Prophet of Regret pls go
>>
How's Cortana relationship with Chief in this game? Any bittersweet romantic moments?
>>
File: Schwarbage.jpg (30 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Schwarbage.jpg
30 KB, 720x540
>>315564130
If you're going to post Terry then at least use correct Neo-Gotham slang.

How did a fictional fucking cartoon wind up with better verbal memes than real life?
>>
Warden Eternal is a c*ck
>>
>>315555173
Roland is relatively young since infinity hasn't been doing as many slipspace jumps as other UNSC ships.
>>
>>315567536
Yandere as fuck senpai
>>
So what does Chief do in this game?
>>
>>315558047
I hate how every character glows.
>>
>>315568015
Goes to find Cortana
Goes to speak with Cortana
Tries to stop Cortana

not that much honestly
>>
>>315568160
Do we even get to play as Chief?
>>
>>315559561
I'm just waiting for the Precursors/Flood to use the Domain again. Star roads and unbinding filaments.
>>
>>315568237
Yes.
Chief&Blue team has 3 missions.
>>
>>315568316
ayy lmao
y
y

l
m
a
o
>>
>>315561071
Every other line was a reminder that this game was directed to young teens
>>
>>315568316
So there's only 3 missions in the game? Or do you play as another person normally?

Sorry for the spoonbegging, I used to play Halo a lot and I'm still moderately interested.

>>315568267
>Precursors/Flood
What is this? Are the Flood actually something completely different than just "fuck shit up from another galaxy" Tyranid-type entities?
>>
Can someone tl;dr what Cortana did in this shit? I'm not buying the game because 343 killed Halo but I have a passing interesting in how they decided to asspull Cortanas revival
>>
>>315568618

>Gather super forerunner space droids
>Assert that AIs should rule the galaxy and enforce peace through force of arms
>Use super forerunner space droids as those force of arms

That's pretty much it.
>>
>>315568756
>>Assert that AIs should rule the galaxy and enforce peace through force of arms
Because insane AIs are smarter than living beings

Damn you, 343
>>
>>315568563
>Or do you play as another person normally?
The other missions are done as Locke&Team Osiris
>>315568563
>What is this?
The Precursors are the race that created Humanity and the Forerunners. The Forerunners got bitchy cause the Precursors wanted to hand the mantle over to Humans, not the Forerunners, so they went to war. End result was RIP The Precursors.
Centuries later the flood turns up and wrecks everyones face.
Turns out the Flood was created by/are The Precursors, in a different form
>>
>>315568756
That sounds stupid. Is she full on Rampancy now or did she actually beat it and become full on sentient with her own desire to rule?
>>
>>315568884

She claims the forerunner place she found cured her rampancy. She's fucking retarded and insane, though, so I wouldn't believe her.
>>
>>315568884
She claims the Domain helped her cure rampancy.
Though, it's
>claims
As she seems pretty fucking rampant.
>>
>>315568986
>>315568983
Alright, guess I'll just go youtube the cutscene movie compilation and see it for myself, it sounds too stupid to not watch. Thanks.
>>
File: 09459342323.gif (4 MB, 581x327) Image search: [Google]
09459342323.gif
4 MB, 581x327
>>315568756
>>
>>315568983
>domain
>forerunner
It's precursor senpai
>>
File: 1416190849940.jpg (67 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1416190849940.jpg
67 KB, 454x453
>Ending cutscene
>Chief, Halsey and Arby are all re-united together after years

>no long cutscene of them shooting shit or planning their next moves, just Halsey giving chief shit in a single sentence

More frustrating then 2's ending desu.
>>
>>315560164
The Precursors ARE the Flood.
>>
>>315568850
>The other missions are done as Locke&Team Osiris
Ah okay

>The Precursors are the race that created Humanity and the Forerunners. The Forerunners got bitchy cause the Precursors wanted to hand the mantle over to Humans, not the Forerunners, so they went to war. End result was RIP The Precursors.
So the Forerunners could defeat the race that created both them *and* humans, but couldn't defeat the Flood? I'm sensing some jobbing.

>Centuries later the flood turns up and wrecks everyones face.
>Turns out the Flood was created by/are The Precursors, in a different form
So the Flood are the Precursors getting revenge on the Forerunners, right? But why do they want to kill everything then? Unless they forgot their goals of so long ago.

My memory of Halo lore is weak, Humans used to be almost as good as the Forerunners but got BTFO and basically turned into retards and sent to Earth right? I'm struggling to keep all these ideas in one mental thread.
>>
File: 1410122851087.png (147 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
1410122851087.png
147 KB, 400x240
>>315563651
>That Eye Roll
>>
>>315569093

If you have to read the books to know shit about the games, it's just further proof that the games are garbage. Until they call it precursor in the games, it's forerunner.
>>
>>315567587
ssooo schway
>>
>>315569291
You really have to read the books to get a proper understanding of the Halo lore, it's pretty annoying, the games skim over so much shit or outright skip things that make up large, important aspects of the overall plot.
>>
>>315569291
>So the Forerunners could defeat the race that created both them *and* humans, but couldn't defeat the Flood? I'm sensing some jobbing.
It's not really explained how. No one remembers, except The Primordial.
>So the Flood are the Precursors getting revenge on the Forerunners, right? But why do they want to kill everything then? Unless they forgot their goals of so long ago.
Getting revenge on/testing. They also don't want to kill everything, merely take over everything.
Also the flood got corrupted and twisted over time.
> Humans used to be almost as good as the Forerunners but got BTFO and basically turned into retards and sent to Earth right?
Yeah that's basically what happened.
Humans were on par with the forerunners actually, but humanity was fighting a war on two fronts, with the Forerunners on one side and the Flood on the other.
>>
>>315569365
It's still precursor, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>315553323
If she's the bad guy isn't that bad plubicity for microshills phones?
>>
>>315556919
>tells locke he says hi to chief
>>
Why so where did Blue team come from, I know who they are from the books but in game only context do they just show up?
>>
>>315569821
They are doing ops with Chief.
>>
>>315569526
I did extensive reading a while back of gruntpedia or whatever the Halo wiki used to be called. I thought I had a pretty good handle on the lore but apparently I don't.

>>315569617
>It's not really explained how. No one remembers, except The Primordial.
I'm guessing that's a new character, I'll check it out

>Getting revenge on/testing. They also don't want to kill everything, merely take over everything.
Testing? What would the Graveminds test if everything is dead?
>Also the flood got corrupted and twisted over time.
So they didn't used to be so "Little Shop of Horrors" like with tentacles and shit? What is their end goal anyway, if taking over everything means no more biomass for food?

>Humans were on par with the forerunners actually, but humanity was fighting a war on two fronts, with the Forerunners on one side and the Flood on the other.
So Forerunner beat the Precursor, then beat the Humans, but then lost to the Flood. I think I got it.
>>
>>315569821
Technically in game only context they introduced them in H2A's terminals, but yeah they just kinda show up
>>
File: 1440628973390.jpg (119 KB, 534x639) Image search: [Google]
1440628973390.jpg
119 KB, 534x639
>>315567962
Nice.
>>
>>315569981
>I'm guessing that's a new character, I'll check it out
He is, assumingly, the only living Precursor. He's in the Forerunner trilogy.
>What would the Graveminds test if everything is dead?
They were testing the Forerunners. To see if they were worthy of the mantle.
>What is their end goal anyway, if taking over everything means no more biomass for food
Who knows?
>So Forerunner beat the Precursor, then beat the Humans, but then lost to the Flood. I think I got it.
Forerunners beat the Precursors. Looong time passes.
Humans get rekt by Forerunners and flood.
Forerunners de-evolve humans back to stone-age tier.
Forerunners get rekt by flood.
>>
>>315561071
Witness is now the best AI in Halo and GOAT tier qt

>First time meeting you gives you a tank
>Compliments your killing ability
>Opens doors and shit for you
>Literally never stops doing everything she can to help you
>Whoops Cortana's ass

Cortana
>Leaves chief for a new metal man with a great. big. data stick
>Crazy new resting bitch face
>Bitch hides those titties
>Like most crazy exes wants to control your life

Exuberant is a real woman with real curves. Cortana a shit.
>>
>>315569617
I think the general idea was that forerunners betrayed them and they never expected it. They had no way to defend themselves. They were never into building weapons because they didnt need to.
>>
>>315570367
Okay, thanks for making this all more clear. I'll do some wiki reading tonight and try to get the whole picture.
>>
>>315553323
The AI rebellion is the dumbest fucking bullshit and requires you to ignore pretty much all previous examples of human and AI interaction in the entire series to even begin to think about going along with it.
>>
>>315570436
Yeah that's basically it.
>>
>>315553323
>Watch Halo 5 videos on twitch all day
>rent a xbone to play multi
>i can't stop myself
SEND HELP
I hope this game comes to pc.
>>
File: Ur-Didact and Iso-Didact.png (53 KB, 896x448) Image search: [Google]
Ur-Didact and Iso-Didact.png
53 KB, 896x448
>>315570343
Why IS Cortana so damn clingy in this game?
I get she's the villain now, but she's still hell bent on having Chief to herself.

Hell, she only took the rest of Blue Team along to placate him - not drive him insane.

This is literally the worst villain this franchise has had yet, I'd rather have the Ur-Didact back through some bullshit.

I also want the IsoDidact to come back and train both the Humans and the Sanghelli
>>
>>315571358
>Why IS Cortana so damn clingy in this game?
Rampancy.
>>
File: Cortana.jpg (479 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Cortana.jpg
479 KB, 1920x1080
>>315571620
I know Rampancy destabilizes their cognition and makes them highly emotional, but Cortana's behaviour implies she's always felt this way about Chief.
>>
File: 1404120490700.jpg (80 KB, 1140x475) Image search: [Google]
1404120490700.jpg
80 KB, 1140x475
>>315570938
>I hope this game comes to pc.
me too, I've been playing on a friend's Xbone

Also, I can no longer find "no commentary" videos of any game I want to watch on Youtube. It's almost impossible. I have to either sit through an annoying "HEY WHAT'S UP GUYS BLAH BLAH BLAH" performance or mute the audio.
>>
>>315571754
Yes, but it's taken to an extreme because of Rampancy.
Kinda like what happened to Mack in Contact: Harvest.
>>
File: simple_solutions.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
simple_solutions.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
>>315571754
You are familiar with 343's writing un Halo 4 right?
>>
>>315571754
The most romantic interest Cortana ever expressed in Chief was saying that he was attractive in 'a primal sort of way' when discussing him with Halsey.

343 seems to think that being partners means lovers.
>>
>>315572008
Oh, that makes sense.
>>
File: 343guiltyspark.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
343guiltyspark.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
Best AI coming through

Also most atmospheric Halo level
>>
File: Ships.jpg (168 KB, 715x900) Image search: [Google]
Ships.jpg
168 KB, 715x900
>>315572102
>>315572063
Oh God, I can see it now.
>Halo 6 Has ApeShit Cortana and Flood Infection
>Cortana Sacrifices herself AGAIN to save the galaxy.
>Something Something Precursor Domain Bullshit
>Cortana is now a REAL girl.
>She and Chief live Happily ever after

Screencap This
>>
>>315572287
>best AI
>rampant asshole who killed base johnson
>>
>>315572287
>Killed Based Johnson (literally the best character in the entire franchise)
Yeah no, Chakas can go fuck himself
Exuberant is Better.
>>
>>315572470
Just imagine. If Johnson hadn't died, he could have replaced Palmer.
How fucking awesome would it have been to run into him on requiem?
>>
I want to fuck Exuberant Witness
>>
>>315572470
>>315572636
He's clearly the best type of antagonist.

>not cartoonishly evil
>cunning
>pretends to be your buddy for some time
>betrayal
>>
Why did they make Forerunner lore so convoluted and stupid? They were just fine as a race of long dead aliens who nuked themselves to stop the zombie aliens from eating everything.

I only read I think one of the books by Greg Bear but they didn't do anything for me and turning humanity into one of the most powerful races in ancient times was really dumb.

I understand that eventually they would run out material to make games about but that doesn't mean this stuff isn't dumb.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-05-17-50-00-1.png (248 KB, 1294x1331) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-05-17-50-00-1.png
248 KB, 1294x1331
>>315572378
Done
>>
>>315554686
I hate that fucking kid, man. The only thing he's good for is SFM /ss/.
>>
>>315573171
this
>>
File: Chibi Chief.jpg (141 KB, 402x508) Image search: [Google]
Chibi Chief.jpg
141 KB, 402x508
>>315573214
Thank You Based Anon
Have a Chibi Chief
>>
why doi people hate S4s again? They are more hardcore than S2
>>
File: 1446706994793.jpg (167 KB, 769x437) Image search: [Google]
1446706994793.jpg
167 KB, 769x437
>>315573509
>>
File: 2 Guys and a Girl.jpg (138 KB, 970x582) Image search: [Google]
2 Guys and a Girl.jpg
138 KB, 970x582
>>315573509
>why doi people hate S4s again? They are more hardcore than S2

Ohhhh Boy.
*Prepares Flame Shield*

You dun fucked up now Anon.
>>
File: 1430358560848.png (230 KB, 318x414) Image search: [Google]
1430358560848.png
230 KB, 318x414
>>315573509
>Spivs
>Good for anything other than cannon fodder
>>
>>315573509
because all 4's are volunteer.

Orion(SI) were volunteer but had no clue what they were in for. Basically battle astronauts

SII were kidnapped kids turned weapon

SIII was more humane since they were orphans

S4 are pansies who want to fight the covies
>>
>>315573509
Because SIVs are shit.
>>
>>315573642
thats a weird way to spell falling off a cliff
>>
>>315573509
Not as cool as IIs or interesting as IIIs and they're all pretty obnoxious. Their AI is retarded too which fits the way they act.
>>
File: SPARTANS.png (1 MB, 1011x791) Image search: [Google]
SPARTANS.png
1 MB, 1011x791
OFFICIAL SPARTAN POWER RANKINGS

Sgt. Johnson

*POWER GAP*

SPARTAN II

POWER GAP

SPARTAN IV

SPARTAN III

SPARTAN I/ORION
>>
I'm halfway through the cutscene movie, every single time something interesting is about to happen you get keked by fucking Infinity cutscenes and Halsey

Speaking of. Why did Halsey go with the Covenant again? Where are the two halves of the key? Is the Didact rip? If any of this comes up in the 2nd half then ignore the questions.
>>
>>315573780
>SIII was more humane since they were orphans

How the hell were the III's more humane? A six year old can't give consent for the shit they put them through.
>>
>>315573509
S4's are actual SPESSMARINE tier in their retardation. Also they ruined the ODST by making all old ODSTs become Spartans when ODST wanted to prove they were hardcore without the enhancements. Also no idea how Forerunner tech would make the augmentations less intrusive and dangerous since even humans were barely able to reverse engineer the shields for the MJOLNIR suits.
>>
File: Lasky.png (135 KB, 300x283) Image search: [Google]
Lasky.png
135 KB, 300x283
>>315573509
Commander Palmer, I don't remember authorizing you to shitpost on Taiwanese oil painting message boards.
>>
>>315573957
I'd put SIII's above SIVs. With another powergap in between them.
>>
>>315573957
>B312
;_;7
>>
>>315573957
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGM9t5VMyYA

Best one by far is the Heroic difficult of CE
>>
>>315573171
>and turning humanity into one of the most powerful races in ancient times was really dumb

but wouldn't this have been the case if humans = Forerunners? either way humanity was a super powerful ancient alien
>>
File: Nyagh.jpg (121 KB, 1024x717) Image search: [Google]
Nyagh.jpg
121 KB, 1024x717
>>315574074
Between Lasky and Palmer, who wears the pants in the relationship?
>>
>>315574053
>humans were barely able to reverse engineer the shields for the MJOLNIR suits.
>were
Its like decades have passed or something
>>
>>315574053
>humans were barely able to reverse engineer the shields for the MJOLNIR suits.
They have a flag ship that can literally bump Covenant capital cruisers and smash them in half, while I fully agree S4s are absolute dude bro faggot Spartans Humanity progressed properly. They couldn't be lucky underdogs the entire time.
>>
>>315574156
>Johnson gets more enthusiastic and fucking bloodthirsty as the difficulty goes up
>>
>>315559514
The issue is in the imperialistic nature of it considering a single Guardian could obliterate a planet if it went even a single iota out of line in Cortana's regime.
>>
>>315574216
Lasky.
>>
File: 1 Guy.jpg (11 KB, 328x340) Image search: [Google]
1 Guy.jpg
11 KB, 328x340
>>315574470
It's like he's black or something.
>>
>>315574259
Decades do jackshit when they somehow were able to make form fitting shielding for those fucking suits from a reverse engineered Elite unit in even less time but it could only be made for the few they could afford to give it to. I don't give a damn how peace gives them a more slack and how much time, if the Forerunners were that damn advanced it would take more that a few decades to get their shit working and the fact that they're STILL stupid enough to put shit they don't fully understand or control on their "flagship" makes them fucking retarded when they have no immediate threat to take those risks.
>>
File: ih_onyx_cover.jpg (760 KB, 1013x1600) Image search: [Google]
ih_onyx_cover.jpg
760 KB, 1013x1600
>>315573957
>>315574115
This. Given time to grow the SIII's would have been on par with the II's, the problem is they had a tendency to get sent on suicide missions.

A decent chunk of Gamma is still kicking around though. They've just got that whole "If I don't take my meds I'll go fuckin nuts" thing.
There's practically no good SIII art
>>
>>315574216
Lasky. Palmer's just his side bitch anyway, his one true love is the UNSC
>>
>>315574216
more
>>
>>315574394
that cutscene is almost the stupidest thing from halo 4
>>
>>315574597
>gamma squad will never show up in a halo game
on the one hand I loved how they did blue team
and the other I don't want them killed off
>>
>>315574597
Those rifles are drawn so nicely there.

I haven't read Ghosts of Onyx in years, whose that in the Mark 5? Kurt stayed in his SP3 stuff and all the other IIs were in Mark 6 by then I think.
>>
>>315574565
War always advance technology greatly
>if the Forerunners were that damn advanced it would take more that a few decades to get their shit working
Says you?

>STILL stupid enough to put shit they don't fully understand or control on their "flagship"

Its almost like they were desperate from nearly becoming extinct or something
>>
>>315574606
I would anon, sadly that's all I could find.
>>
>>315574565
I'm not disagreeing with some stupid shit happening but for clarification

Shield technology was reverse engineered from Jackal shields, not Elites
The Infinity ship was under construction during the war, but John won too fast, so they instead used it to fly around the galaxy making friends, they were using loads of powerful technology because they thought they were on last chance mode and didn't have time to figure it out fully.
>>
>>315574815
Kelly I think. She went on a magical mystery tour with Halsey.
>>
File: BLACKED.png (1 MB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED.png
1 MB, 640x960
>>315574734
>>315574597
Hey Guys remember Black Team? :D
>>
>>315575074
Oh yeah right, that was at the end of First Strike right? Forgot she still had 5 on back then.
>>
>>315574910
Damn. I really liked that artstyle too.

>tfw no qt amazon spartan to dominate you
>>
>>315563141
>Warden is 10x more bullshit than the Brute fag from 2, AND he keeps coming back
This is the misconception most people have with Warden Eternal. He isn't a boss, he's just another enemy that happens to show up less because he's harder to kill. The infinite bodies is an excuse to allow him to show up multiple times.
He shows up in Warzone just like other ordinary enemies like Hunters and Elite generals. At least that's how I see it
>>
>>315575102
>Killing off a bunch of Spartan II's in such a shitty, poorly drawn comic
One of the most disgusting things 343's done
>>
File: cox.png (62 KB, 226x263) Image search: [Google]
cox.png
62 KB, 226x263
>>315575102

Don't fucking remind me
>>
File: 1428544006750.gif (3 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1428544006750.gif
3 MB, 500x282
>>315575102
Go fuck yourself anon.
>>
>>315556432
Because all the Halo chubs don't want their oh so precouis game to die and are coming up with more and more bullshit to get attention!
>>
>>315574565
>if the Forerunners were that damn advanced it would take more that a few decades to get their shit working

tbf the UNSC got help from some engineers
>>
>>315575335
I never read these. How did they die?
>>
are there even any, you know, Halo rings in Halo 5?
>>
>>315575413
Literally that page.
>>
>>315573979
also, they were designed to be easily expendable,

I forget the character's name, but he was Halsey's rival and believed that the SII program was inhumane, so he went and did something...less humane.
>>
>>315575413
I glanced at a storytime in /co/, something to do with Didact coming out of the Halo they were guarding and he wrecked their shit.
A little after that Blue Team totally kicked Didact's ass. Not sure how they did so much better than Black, I guess it was that plot armor pumping through their veins.
>>
>>315575413
The Didact killed them.

It's the only time he didn't job.
>>
File: Palmer.jpg (65 KB, 904x413) Image search: [Google]
Palmer.jpg
65 KB, 904x413
>>315575189
Plz anon, muh dick is already sore.

>Be New Spartan IV recruit
>Commander Palmer is always smirking at me
>She's condescending and bullies me alot
>Makes me work harder than the rest
>She starts slapping my ass
>I cry
>She chokes me when I don't look her in the eye
>The others think I'm lucky for Commander Palmer's extra attention.
>I can't handle much More
>She starts coming to my Barrack and chaining me up.
>She fucks me into submission while holding a loaded pistol to my forehead.
Send Help
>>
>>315575523
James Ackerson I think.
>>
>>315564130
The maps are too shit and small. I really enjoy spawning in-front or beside the enemy and getting killed in 2 seconds.

>too few maps
>maps are too small
>no BTB, oddball, assault, multi-team, juggernaut, infection.
>Warzone only has 3 maps, snow/desert map are way fucking easy to lock-down and camp.
>no fucking map vote/veto system

I do really love the SMG, boltshot, and pulse grenades though.
>>
File: 1435085214875.gif (2 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1435085214875.gif
2 MB, 512x384
>Mfw I successfully avoid /v/ and all news sites and avoid spoilers
>Mfw i'm super excited for the game.

>No split screen
>Another "AI Gone Rogue" story.
>>
>>315575692
>I do really love the SMG
Never thought I'd see those words, outside of "SMG dual wielded with plasma pistol"
>>
>>315575482
Legendary ending
>>
>>315575861
>implying
Plasma pistol was for noob comboing with the BR, you duel wielded SMG and Plasma rifle.
Play Halo 2 chump.
>>
File: ICANBRUTETOTHIS.png (496 KB, 519x452) Image search: [Google]
ICANBRUTETOTHIS.png
496 KB, 519x452
>>315575623
>>
>>315574216
Palmer
>>
>>315575482
Legendary ending.

Cortana hums and one of the rings you see start up. No clue if it is 01, 02, or 06
>>
>>315575102
you belong on a cross
>>
>>315576026
>Play Halo 2 chump.
I did, faggot.

Also you got the wrong noob combo. Plasma pistol + human pistol > BR and plasma pistol. Literally instantaneous.

Only beaten by BXR and you have to be close for that.
>>
When the new trilogy is basically over, I want 343 to be more experimental with the franchise. Hell, they've already been kinda doing that. I want an FTL style game in the Halo universe.
>>
I really just want the flood back. It was nice having this completely unknowable eldritch space alien race that can just consume fucking every living thing they touched. Their story was never fully resolved and you still aren't sure what they are or where they came from. Plus the Gravemind speaking in trochaic heptameter is neat.

I'm already sick of this humans vs. other humans vs. Arby vs. Forerunner leftovers. And now it's a rogue Cortana for no fucking reason.
>>
>>315572102
Honestly I thought it was a more professional relationship, and that if chief felt anything it was a more motherly attachment to her, since she's sort of his direct constant authority figure and spartan 2's actually have really bad arrested development/space autism when it comes to emotional development

it also seemed clear if there was any "romantic" feelings, it was with kelly, or whoever that female spartan is with the sniper helmet

Honestly I would have liked the plot more if chief became a wandering big boss type going from conflicts with a band of people and aliens, he was basically space big boss for a while
>>
>>315576228
I would prefer just going back to the reason for SII's.

UNSC vs Insurrection.
>>
File: 1435227988528.png (235 KB, 453x412) Image search: [Google]
1435227988528.png
235 KB, 453x412
>>315575523
>KIDNAPPING CHILDREN IS BAD
>SO INSTEAD WE'LL GO FIND CHILDREN TRAUMATIZED BY THE WAR AND TURN THEM IN TO SUICIDE SQUADS
>LIVES FOR TIME, IT'S JUSTIFIED
>>
>>315575801
>>Another "AI Gone Rogue" story.
what was the first?
>>
>>315576303
>Their story was never fully resolved and you still aren't sure what they are or where they came from.
They are corrupt Precursors.
They came from Humans and Shan'Shayum using funky space powder on their pets.
>>
>>315576341
That might be cool for one or two games, but human vs human would be boring as shit in such an expansive universe.
>>
File: venom.jpg (147 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
venom.jpg
147 KB, 1024x768
>>315576345
>>SO INSTEAD WE'LL GO FIND CHILDREN TRAUMATIZED BY THE WAR AND TURN THEM IN TO SUICIDE SQUADS
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 80

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.