[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just Cause 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: jc3.jpg (622 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jc3.jpg
622 KB, 1280x720
How come nobody is discussing Just Cause 3? Instead of shitposting about Fallout 4 we could be talking about a videogame that doesn't look lik`e it was released in 2010.

I'm pretty hype. The map looks less copy/pasted than in the previous games, the city and villages look comfy as hell.

I hope they improved the AI and implemented dogfighting. They probably didn't.
>>
/v/ isn't for video game discussion despite the name
>>
File: just cause 3.webm (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
just cause 3.webm
1 MB, 640x360
Really surprised they didn't add multiplayer. Sounds like they want the community to mod it in again.
>>
Haven't they hired the Burnout developers to handle the driving? That alone has me hyped. It was seriously wonky in 2. Luckily it wasn't really a major focus.
>>
>>315379114
>Instead of shitposting about Fallout 4 we could be talking about a videogame that doesn't look lik`e it was released in 2010.

are you being serious? thats pretty much exactly what people are saying about JC3

not that theres anything wrong with that
>>
>>
>>315379235

Really? I thought it looked pretty good. The draw distance is impressive and the environments are less empty than in JC2.

I'm looking forward to gliding around the map while tripping balls.

The one thing that worries me a little is that Rico looks more god mode than ever, I'm worried that the game will be even less challenging than JC2.

If they haven't improved the AI I hope that they have at least added more types of enemy units so that it's not just about shooting the same soldiers over and over again.
>>
>>315379114
Are the requirements out yet?
I need to know whether I should buy it for my brother as a Christmas present.
>>
Thank fuck they got rid of the 'HEY AMIGO' shit everytime you buy something. Hope the missions are a bit better too.
>>
Just Meme
>>
>>
>>315380109
>cant destroy other buildings

0/10 wouldn't pirate
>>
>>315380109

I wonder if bridges respawn of if they remain destroyed for the rest of the game. It would be annoying not being able to drive around the map because you ruined the bridges.
>>
>>315379534
Graphically speaking, the only impressive thing is the draw distance and LOD, and maybe the lighting, buy they already pulled that off in 2.

Everything else is pretty meh.

I mean, the game's gonna be fun, but it's definitely no the prettiest out there.
>>
>>315380253
I dare say they respawn
>>
>>315380253
Yeah thats what I thought when I saw that bridge the first time too
>>
>>315380290

What games would you say are prettier? Witcher 3 maybe?

I'm thinking about building a new gaming PC and I want fancy looking games to run on it. Obviously I'm a bit out of the loop because JC3 looks very good to me.
>>
>>315380253
they respawn

http://steamcommunity.com/app/225540/discussions/0/617320628338253439/#c610574394238959150
>>
>>315380836

Nice, thanks.
>>
File: molk.webm (329 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
molk.webm
329 KB, 720x404
>>315379114
>How come nobody is discussing Just Cause 3? Instead of shitposting about Fallout 4 we could be talking about a videogame that doesn't look lik`e it was released in 2010.

controversy gets talked about, shock horror
theres obviously wrong with jc3 but that just means it falls off the shitposting bandwagon of /vee/s usual backslapping circlejerk
>>
all they have to do is just make more of jc2

please dont fuck it up
>>
>>315380693
Are you blind or something?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.