[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does /v/ shill this game so much? This looks like shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
Why does /v/ shill this game so much?

This looks like shit desu senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCUtsyG-B58
>>
>>315378687
Great thread.
>>
I love Mack, but to him Skyrim is the pinnacle of immersion merely because it's in first person.
>>
>>315378687
stop shilling your shitty video here you pathetic old man
>>
Because /v/ can't handle anything that you can't spam 1 button to beat the game
>>
>>315378768
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkFqn1TMeH4

is this a fucking joke? I was looking to actually pick this up because apparently its goty material??
Holy shit. I bet you all just love it because it looks pretty
>>
By the small chance you're not just for the shitposting:

Yes, I agree, the movement was awful at first, I have no idea how they fucked that up, but they've since released a patch that introduces a way more responsive control scheme. Geralt no longer takes a second to change direction.
>>
His main grievance with the game is that Velen/Novigrad and Skellige are separated by a loading screen that takes 10 seconds
>>
>>315378943
Is the combat better also? No im not fucking shitposting I legit wanted to get a new game and check this out.
Instead its just fags trying to justify their purchase and not actually responding
>>
>>315378879
Great post.
>>
File: 1445944283799.jpg (47 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1445944283799.jpg
47 KB, 450x450
>bethdrones STILL trying to redirect and shitpost witcher 3 over how utterly fucked their game is
>>
>>315378879
It's nice to see you're still shilling your own video.
>>
>>315379030
I don't think they've patched the combat all that much. Then again, I quite liked it, it's like a more mobile but not quite as good Dark Souls, which is a massive improvement over the shitfest that was Witcher 2
>>
>>315379132
>>315379130

Can't criticize witcher 3 on here without drones coming in to defend it I see. Can anyone rebut this guys claims? The gameplay looks like a complete mess.. I honestly want to give this game a try but not unless this shits fixed already
>>
>>315378687
>>315378879
fuck off you desperate britbong faggot, nobody gives a shit about your terrible opinions

>skyrim is the greatest rpg ever made!
>mad max has the best combat of any game released in 5 years!

holy fuck fuck the fuck off you fucking plen
>>
>>315379259
Thanks for replying seriously. Jesus christ
>>
>>315379259

Oops meant to respond to this.
>>315379174
>>
>>315379259
The combat really is an eac to their own thing. I really really like the combat, for example. However, it's very easy to cheese, so you have to put limitations on yourself. For example, I use when very rarely - which means I die in pretty much 2-3 hits. If you can think very quickly and can get used to the somewhat clunky controls, I find the combat very rewarding. I kind of wish there was something like the arena mode from witcher 2 just so I could combat.

I do get why some people wouldn't enjoy it however. Also, you have to play death march and Ng +
>>
>>315379364
How would you even rebut my opinion? If someone else ways W3 combat is shit, does that somehow mean I don't like the combat?

If you're that concerned about it, pirate it and see for yourself.
>>
I think OP is the type of person who puts a lot of stock into what people call GOTY and for some reason he fears people might name a game he doesn't like GOTY so he's trying his best to make people hate it.

How pitiful does your life have to be to be that preoccupied with how other people feel about things you don't like?
>>
>>315378687
>posting your video again

fuck off, Mack, everyone has seen your autistic ass get kicked by lvl 1 trash mobs on easy by now
>>
>>315379516
>However, it's very easy to cheese, so you have to put limitations on yourself

what's the point of limiting yourself?
that's a poor solution; in the first place gameplay should be balanced to let you use your full skills, it should feel rewarding, in an rpg encourage you to level up, explore, get good loot and set enemy stats accordingly.
i can limit myself by using only one hand in every game, limitation is just a poor argument.

witcher 3 is just bad, it doesn't even get the basic input/output controls right, and before 1.07 it was even worse.
on top of that you only have the same 5 spells and light/strong attack with no moveset differentiation for 3 fucking games.
>>
>there are people who defend Witcher combat and controls
You can't shitpost harder than that.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.