[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be honest. Do you ragequit sometimes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 25
File: 1412439828133.jpg (60 KB, 483x700) Image search: [Google]
1412439828133.jpg
60 KB, 483x700
Be honest. Do you ragequit sometimes?
>>
>>315367596
Yes.
>>
File: 1428475405658.jpg (157 KB, 884x902) Image search: [Google]
1428475405658.jpg
157 KB, 884x902
I either ragecontinue or sadquit. I prefer the latter though because it's better to just let go rather than have pent up anger that you can't do anything about if you keep losing.
>>
No, but when I decide to quit I often wait until someone kills me to quit. It's always funny when I get messages because I supposedly ragequit.
>>
>>315367596
Did about 5 minutes ago.
>>
File: 1395364240631.gif (443 KB, 506x516) Image search: [Google]
1395364240631.gif
443 KB, 506x516
Why does that little girl have such perfect boobs senpai?
>>
File: 1446505414426.png (116 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1446505414426.png
116 KB, 420x420
I ragequit to much, I need help.
>>
I used to ragequit a lot. Now I only quit if something unbelievable happens or I die after 3 hours of forgetting to save.

The feeling you get of losing hours of progress is horrible.
>>
File: waifu.jpg (442 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
442 KB, 1280x720
I ragequit the True Route of Kara no Shoujo 2.

Toko is still alive. SHE IS.
>>
mp games make me quit all the time. Nothing is worse than losing because of things outside your control.
>>
I usually just alt-f4 out of a game before I really get angry
>>
If you're mad at the game, you should obviously stop playing it for a bit. Anger affects your performance negatively. I like to play some Neverwinter Nights when I get mad at whatever online game I'm playing.
>>
Sometimes, I ragequit and then start the game up again.
>>
>>315367596
My tolerance for shitty teams in MOBAs just isn't there anymore. I think i've left more games in the past few months than I have in 3 years old playing them.
>>
>>315368702
>Anger affects your performance negatively

Not true at all. When I'm with my friends during a game night and I get on a losing streak, I'll start getting really fucking mad. Shouting, swearing, pulling my hair out, punching walls, throwing shit, things like that. I go right back to the game, still pretty pissed off, and start to dominate everyone easily. I play better when I'm angry.
>>
Sometimes I ragequit a fighting game without a word even when I'm the one hosting.

Probably makes me look bad and it's a disservice to my opponent but I can't help it, I'm just too weak-hearted ;_;
>>
Just did with blooborne.
Fuck those summoner that keeps summoning spider.
Fuck that unstoppable rolling fat ass wielding a large club.
Fuck that screaming madman.
>>
I don't exactly do it out of rage, but I just get bored that I can't seem to get any farther.

>>315368158
I hate sadquitting. I only do it when a game is shit to me even with my usually low standards and expectations.

A recent example is Tales of Zestiria.
>>
>>315368920
Depends on the anger. "Frustration" just leads to sloppy play. "Killing Intent" leads to 300% better results. I got so mad once that I set a high score that I couldn't beat for the next 3 months.
>>
Chivalry. I fucking hate it when they keep doing that spinning attack with feints in between

Never found out how to do that spin myself either, I just can't
>>
>>315367596
It's less ragequitting and more quitting because winning is no longer on the table
>>
>>315367596
No because I'm not a little faggot. I might curse under my breath but I don't take shit to seriously
>>
>>315367596
At times yeah

when my team gives up why should I continue to waste time? honestly? for example in dota I'll farm my ass off with anti yet my team will shit the bed all around me which forces me to farm off the jungle , gank and lane.

In CSGO my team will start playing it like CoD at times I'll be grouped with people like this. Same situation I'll either follow someone or tell people to follow or at the very least take my advice.

I hate the feeling of people purposely fucking up for no reason or refusing to listen to advice on video games I just hate it so much I spend the next hour drinking another cup of coffee, watching television or masturbating to get rid of the frustration.
>>
Yes.
Lately it's because of the lack of good teamwork in Metal Gear Online.
I'll be telling my team I see an enemy and to give me cover multiple fucking times but instead they leave me to die when I get ambushed, even worse is when I'm in the process of getting fultoned within my teammate's line of sight and they don't do anything.
>>
File: straight outta my ass.jpg (73 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
straight outta my ass.jpg
73 KB, 846x846
I play CSGO regularly, and those matches were you know right from the start you're gonna sit there for 40 minutes getting your shit kicked in with your team all yelling Russian into their microphones I sometimes concider ragequitting but still don't.
Because cooldowns and shit.
>>
>>315367596
Totally.

But im not punching the wall mad; Im just annoyed. Id rather not be annoyed.
>>
I alt+f4d out of a HotS game not too long ago. But then I joined again.
>>
The only games that make me ragequit are Gears of War 3 and bfbc2

BFBC2 when the enemy team gets a real good heli strafer guy and NOBODY on your team tries to get him.

Gow3 when cunts just use mg/pistol combo
>>
>>315367596
Well i never quit in a rage, but there times when i come to the sudden realization that the game is completely pointless and i just quit.

This usually happens with DOTA. I don't play it a lot, but there are periods where i play it constantly. Then there comes that match where your teamates are incompetent and blame you for everything where you don't even have the energy to argue with them, and you realize you didn't have fun for the past 5 games, and that's when i quit the game and don't play again for months.
>>
File: 2919846466_49b54e41a7.jpg (105 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
2919846466_49b54e41a7.jpg
105 KB, 500x333
>>315367596
I don't range quit.

whenever i get frustrated or upset with a game i just put myself in time out and go do something else for around 15mins to an hour.

if i'm playing a game like ffxiv and i'm trying to catch up on capping credits, getting drops, or just generally grinding and it's annoying the fuck out of me i just turn off mentally and go into autopilot. gone full fucking zombie
>>
I alt-tab out of Dark Souls when i die emberrassingly in pvp and don't want to suffer the barrage of gesturespam.
>>
>>315369269
I know that feel. That's when I voice_enable 0 and go for some frag movie shit exclusively. Gotta have some fun out of a shitty match.
>>
File: 1380237367825.jpg (52 KB, 667x370) Image search: [Google]
1380237367825.jpg
52 KB, 667x370
>>315367596
Rarely, but usually after I finish whatever match, run, game etc. that I'm in. Usually at the point that I've stopped having fun.
>>
>>315367596
I quit just as I rage and come back with a clean slate which usually gets me past what ever I was having trouble with
>>
>>315369104

That game is fun but there are those faggots you are talking about that really think the tourney scene is real. I stick to the foundations of the game and just blow those kikes out of the water. It looks retarded when people fight spinning in circles, fucking autists.
>>
File: anonymous.jpg (89 KB, 488x516) Image search: [Google]
anonymous.jpg
89 KB, 488x516
I do if I'm beaten in a video game and I feel that either the game used unfair means to do so or the opponent I lost to used a cheap means of doing so. Petty, but it's who I am.
>>
>>315369038
I meant to mention multiplayer games specifically fighters.
>>
>>315369267

Honestly, we are beating a dead horse with MGO, it is so broken anyways half of the bullshit that goes on in the matches are a result of poor netcode or something similar.
>>
>>315367596
Only thing that is truly rage-inducing in games is online multiplayer inherently fucked up by lag.

>FPS games

>Fighting games

>MOBAs to a lesser extent

why are these games always where you see the biggest rage videos? Yes, for one because they are popular multiplayer genres and a shitload of people play them, but also because their core gameplay is broken by lag that cannot be avoided.

Until we have fiber optic everywhere in the world, I will avoid these type of games like the plague.
>>
Not to the point where I'm going to scream or yell at someone over voice chat or something, but more just getting fed up or frustrated and closing a game.
>>
>>315367596
No
Only spoiled children and man children do that, literally autism
>>
Pretty often in DS2 but never in DS1
>>
>>315370039

Translation: I suck dick at games
>>
I think i have a huge problem.

I oftentimes rage when i come up to enemies who are supposted to be walls that force you to learn mechanics. I rage, but i try again in this scenario.

But it gets worse when i face really hard enemies like KH2 Final Mix Data battles on Critical Mode. Xaldin was the worst offender here. Things like that make me actually hurt myself. I bite my hand. Really hard, sometimes it bleeds. That can't be a healthy reaction to losing at a video game. I still manage to pull through, but if it wasn't for somehow hurting myself, i'd definately quit too.

I think it's because i have a huge inferiority complex. If i fail at something as easy as video games, what good can i be irl?

Ironically, outside of this, i'm that much of a fucking downer at all.
>>
I don't

I'm not a 10year old kid that can't handle my emotions.
>>
>>315367596
Only when I'm playing a F2P game and some fucking whale shows up and pushes my shit in.
>>
File: 1446257933686.gif (2 MB, 250x200) Image search: [Google]
1446257933686.gif
2 MB, 250x200
>>315368158
>tfw fight a boss and just keep losing
>start to get more and more irritated and making mistakes with dodging his patterns
>can't beat him for two straight hours so I just say fuck it and go to bed
>fight him again the next morning
>I beat him with no issues
>mfw
>>
>>315370185
Actually, this is based on the experience of me enjoying playing multiplayer smash with people at tourneys/get togethers versus playing it online. Also various other FPS games (Bad Company 2 best game)

I can put up with absolutely any cheap tactics and such when there is 0 lag. It's when lag is introduced that all that sort of thing becomes an aggravation as it is aggravating to cope with. Also, the fact the person is not there with me makes it seem like they're purposely being douchey.
>>
I don't really ever ragequit, but I witnessed my girlfriend rage-delete-entire-character on Destiny once, and it was one of the most hardcore things I've ever seen.
>>
File: xEB5Q3Y.jpg (30 KB, 393x459) Image search: [Google]
xEB5Q3Y.jpg
30 KB, 393x459
I've never rage quit in a game. It's not in my nature. I have nothing to accomplish by doing that. All it does is make you look like a man child with emotional issues.
>>
>>315370406

So yes, you suck and can't act out when people are actually there in the room with you. Unless you're Australian or some shit, lag ain't that bad friend. And if you are Australian, get off the internet, you're lagging the whole fucking thing just by being here.
>>
I ragecontinue and then start tilting.
>>
>>315370381
This shit happens to me all the time and I assume it happens just because you start to cloud your judgement with anger which leads to stupid and reckless decisions
>>
>>315370606
Based on my own experience playing online multiplayer, it is safe to say
>Meh at FPS games
>Better at fighting games
>don't play mobas because gambling addiction mechanics do not appeal to me, would probably be absolute shit

assume what you will about someones skill level in a blanket statement, saying "lag isn't that bad" does not compromise the fact that it exists, and in a game that is built to be played and enjoyed with zero lag, it inherently fucks up the core mechanics. If you like playing a game with inherently fucked up mechanics, then do so. I however, do not.
>>
>>315367596
No I have too much pride for that.
>>
I "ragequit" at rhythm games all the time.
>>
File: 1410134612235.jpg (18 KB, 316x400) Image search: [Google]
1410134612235.jpg
18 KB, 316x400
Yes, but then I turn the game back on almost immediately after to try again. Then I might go through a cycle of ragequitting and ragestarting till I beat it.

Then I have a victory wank.
>>
>>315367596
No. I've never done that. There are many, many instances where I probably should've.

Closest i've ever been to it is in M.A.G. later in its' life when all of the good players migrated to SVER and all of the shit tier players ended up in Valor. I always picked a different faction when vett'ing so I got to experience the best and worst of three worlds.

Fucking being brick-walled at the bunkers for 30 minutes was always a treat, let me tell you. Sneak back and blow up the AA? It's up within two deployment cycles.

It wasn't that fun on SVER either because eventually the enemy would stop running up to the bunkers and would just stay behind the red line.
>>
File: 3241234.jpg (251 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
3241234.jpg
251 KB, 600x800
>just ate shit after losing a game
>want to cheer up with some shitposting
>this thread is the first one I see
>>
>>315367596
Yes, but I don't play multiplayer games so I'm the only one to suffer from it.
Rng is a fickle bitch.
>>
>>315367596
I did when I was still playing DoD:S.
>>
Rarely online as i want closure also honour
But offline when i find things getting unfair i just turn it off
>>
File: all smiles.jpg (55 KB, 503x518) Image search: [Google]
all smiles.jpg
55 KB, 503x518
I quit as soon as I stop having fun.

I prevent rage, so I don't ragequit.
>>
>>315367596
I've been to emotionally dead for the last 10 years to get angry at games, much least quit them because of it.
>>
>>315367596
I ragepause for months or years at a time, but the understanding is I'll pick the game up eventually and finish it. It also happens when i just get bored.
>>
>>315367596
NBA2k
fuck OKC
>>
Never in an online game. I consider it common courtesy to not leave any online game until the current match/fight is finished (barring scenarios where you have no choice).

I've ragequit single player stuff in the sense I've gotten annoyed enough to switch off the game if something is obscenely difficult, though.
>>
>>315367596

A LOT

I really hate myself for it too but I can't help it, its usually not when I lose, but when the game fucks up or some retarded design decision fucks me over - including single player titles.

27 grown man with a job.
>>
i'm the absolute worst at quake live but i can't stop playing it

bottom of the scoreboard guaranteed
>>
>>315367596
Mostly in multiplayer games. If it's singleplayer, I only reagequit out of utter bullshit like encounters where the enemy cheats you the fuck up.

As for multiplayer...
>even if I do well, way above average or even topping scoreboard, almost every death I get feels like a serious, personal defeat, every single time
>it sometimes make me beat myself a little, I bite myself, I slap and hit my face, if it's really bad I might slam my mouse down (last time it caused a small crack in the table right under the mousemat, deep enough to actually be felt when you're trying to play)
>genuinely feel that after having played games for over 20 years, I should automatically be way beyond the average player in skill, but often it seems like I'm actually just pretty bad at everything I play
>my bursts of rage makes it nearly impossible to play with friends anymore, even my own brother avoids me because I'm simply not fun to play with anymore
>>
Nope
>>
>>315367596
Use to rage a ridiculous amount.

Ever since I started playing EvE though, I think it's gotten better because of the cut throat nature of the game.
>>
>>315374160
This, there's no point to continue playing if you're not having fun
>>
>>315374489
I could challenge you for that place, in every single FPS game I've played I'm fuckin awful.
>>
>>315374160

I did that too until I started raging at the fact that I can't play shit.
I'm either invested in the game and get irritated/rage or don't care enough to even continue playing.

This is how masturbation became my main hobby
>>
I've done it a couple times playing Re4 in the past week
>>
>>315374859
i'd say i'm better at most people at tf2 but quake is just a whole different story and i can't really place where i'm going wrong
i suppose it's just a game where you have to really put in the time and learn what all the hot tips and tricks are like rocket jumping and the weird bunny hopping
and where to aim on maps

i was hoping it would be a bit more mindless
>>
>>315375006
>Quake Live
Isn't that the version of Quake where you literally just hold space and click on things?
>>
>>315367596
Never during an online game. Even if I'm playing like shit.

I'm the guy in DOTA 2 whose team just quit and I'm running around controlling 5 heroes badly and getting kills before the match ends.
>>
>>315375147
i thought quake live was just a prettier quake 3 with modern matchmaking features and steam integration
>>
>>315375258
>prettier
It's actually uglier than Q3A, plus lacking all of its blood and gore.
You can hold spacebar to automatically bunnyhop perfectly.
>>
I do what I call a calmquit. When I realise theres no point in continuing because I'm really getting annoyed or something, I just menu quit and continue playing after having a walk.

I never quit on fighting games during a match though. I feel this is extremely disrespectful.
>>
File: 1432111618870.png (96 KB, 314x339) Image search: [Google]
1432111618870.png
96 KB, 314x339
All the time
>>
>>315374492

soulbrother/10

I behave the exact same way, though I've broken enough shit around myself that I don't hit things much anymore.
I'm surprised to this day why my friends put up with my shit, on LANs and whatnot, I mean I'm slightly held back when I'm around them but I still swear and rage like a retard, it has to be extremely annoying to listen to.

It is a thing about having too high expectations about ourselves isn't it?
In the last two weeks there were 3 occasions I pulled literal 10:1 KDRs and they all still ended in my raging out and even quitting "prematurely" once.
Probably the very fact that I can bash these noobs in so hard tells me that its unforgivable to lose against them.
>>
>>315375374
who doesn't know how to bunnyhop? it's air strafing that makes you move like lightning in quake
>>
>>315374492

Hey dude i rage too, wanna be enemies?
>>
>>315375420
>Probably the very fact that I can bash these noobs in so hard tells me that its unforgivable to lose against them.
Agreed. It's got something to do with expectation and pride, maybe.
I also complain out loud about how some people that gets a kill in on me must be cheating or hacking (namely shit like getting shot through a wall or around a corner by a sniper; I understand deep down that it's because of latency but I just can not tolerate it).

I want to think that I'm better than a bunch of freeplayers who installed Steam just an hour ago (which is what the majority of people play like).
>>
Nothing has made me rage more than GTA:O with random kids but when this happened to me I raged so hard I actully wanted to cry.
>>
>>315375585
Uh sure. What games? ID?
>>
>>315375643

Same same, I found myself calling someone a cheater (just to myself) 1.5 hours into the Battlefront beta, how fucking retarded that is?
But then I was doing a 40-2 KDR so it just springs forth

I always was better than average in any game I played as soon as I got a handle on the controls, so that became the default.

Still I completely see how unreasonable it is to expect myself to win every time when I haven't even put in the excessive amount of practice hours I used to as a teenager.

And whenever I succesfully calm myself down with thoughts like that - something actual, total bullshit happens, something valid and absolutely questionable - and I'm rolling back down the stairs into ragetown.
>>
I ragequit shitloads of Quake Live matches because of the stupidity of Counter-shit diarrhea that flooded the game after release.

Also World of Tanks because of retarded czechs, in-brits and germs that blamed poles nad russians ( even if there were none in the match ) for their own dumb mistakes and general lack of knowledge.
>>
>>315375643
God you're such a faggot.

With many people on a single map the odds of someone not getting lucky or a skillful shot to kill you, are extremely low.

Lighten up man, you're not some god, you're just a dude playing vidya
>>
The Witcher 3 Black Pearl Quest

Nigga kept dying before I even touched the shore on all difficulties. Rage quit, added mods and used kill all to ensure victory.

Fuck that quest.
>>
The only game I ragequit was Street Fighter 4.
I would get so mad at losing to stupid stuff I sometimes yelled bullshit at the screen. So I simply quit playing cause it only made me mad.
Was maining Cammy back then. Seeing her in the new game kinda makes me want to play again but I know I'll just get mad again, so I don't.
>>
>>315375968
Oh when I say out loud I mean to whoever I might be talking to over voip... I don't actually bother to chat with strangers online most of the time.

>>315375935
You, I like you. We seem to have a lot of fury in common.
>>
>>315375668
>rage
>at absolutely hilarious emergent gameplay

shit like this is literally the reason you play video games little anon.
>>
>>315367596

If it's a team based game and my team are playing like cunts, then yes.

If it's a team based game with a respawn of a few seconds and no one pushes forward in case they die then yes.
>>
>>315375946
>plays quake live
>thinking you can refer to cs as "counter-shit"

you play a version of a game that has literally been dumbed down and casualized beyond belief. Please don't open your mouth about other people, you embarrass yourself
>>
File: 1432398423556.webm (3 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1432398423556.webm
3 MB, 960x540
>>315376159

yeah hilarious
>>
>>315375968

Not him but I know, but that doesn't help with the gut-reaction I get when it happens, at that moment I just judge the smallest
>him
>me
situation and immediately look for what the was his excuse for beating me.

>>315376158

Me too friend, I wonder what would happen if we played eachother, fully knowing the other one is reacting exactly the same abhorrent way to the other.
>>
File: dan.png (386 KB, 581x599) Image search: [Google]
dan.png
386 KB, 581x599
>>315367596
In a multiplayer game never in a million years.
Single player stuff if my fun/frustration ratio starts to get fucked I'll quit and come back later
>>
>>315376246
>He said he played Quake Live
>That means he only played new, retarded version of QL and never played Quakeworld, OSP or CPMA

Counter-shitters, everyone.
Drink a glass of piss and hang yourself, mindless diarrhea golem.
>>
>>315367596
>that detailed paneling and wiring on the back of the monitor
>no keyboard
>>
Sometimes I donequit

Like if I'm playing a team based game and my team is garbage/trolling and not only do we not have a chance of winning but they're trying to make sure I don't have fun either I'll just leave and find a different game.

It doesn't make me mad, just kind of annoyed that I had my time wasted.
>>
>>315376287

>your fault he died
>get mad and call them random kids
>>
>>315368920
more like your just scaring the shit out of your friends and they're just letting win because they're afraid you'll kill them
>>
File: 1409640743159.jpg (984 KB, 783x1513) Image search: [Google]
1409640743159.jpg
984 KB, 783x1513
>>315376396
We'd look like a typical /v/ thread
>>
>>315376562

Entirely possible, just makes me realizes how terrible this behavior is
>>
>>315375668
So you get angry at others when its your bike that hit him and made him fall?
>>
File: 1410372214567.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1410372214567.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>315376720
Yup
>>
>>315376505
It may be under the table, on these special retractable key supports. If it was, we wouldn't see it.
>>
>>315377214
>on these special retractable key supports

You mean the keyboard tray.
>>
>>315368585
Nobody fucking cares about your child cartoons, you manbaby.
>>
>>315368920

> punching walls, throwing shit,
>start to dominate everyone easily
>I play better when I'm angry.

Oh my fuck I'm cringing so hard

hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

get this feeling off of me make it stop
>>
>>315367596
Alt + F4 is my DaS waifu.
>>
>>315374458
Probably something chemical. Antidepressants help. You just stop giving a fuck even about most embarrassing defeats.
>>
File: 1425919081201.jpg (961 KB, 1536x2272) Image search: [Google]
1425919081201.jpg
961 KB, 1536x2272
I have a friend whose salt levels when playing fighting games is immeasurable. Every single whiffed move, failed input and hit landed on him is somehow the game's fault. All the other characters are way too cheap or OP (unless he's using them).

He's just as bad when we play Monster Hunter, too. The monster is always after him and has never attacked anyone else. At least he's decent, he's just saltier than the ocean depths.
>>
>>315380186

Well I don't doubt I'd be diagnosed as depressed if I gone to a professional.
Somehow I doubt getting on antidepressants would be a solution though, I've been like probably since I hit puberty.
>>
File: 100128_shameimaru02.jpg (170 KB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
100128_shameimaru02.jpg
170 KB, 768x576
>playing 2hu
>die to something silly on one of the first three stages
>immediately alt f4
>thirty seconds later boot the game up again
>do this multiple times in a session
I have a problem.
>>
>>315380556
that's me with shooters too. It's too easy to quit out of a game in MAME, which is also why I'll never get good at a game.
>>
>>315368920
You're just shit m8, the fact that you have to be shit before you can win means you're still shit.
>>
>>315367596
Ragequitting is a good thing. If you're not playing well and not having fun, why subject yourself to misery?
>>
>>315367596
Haven't done it in year, if you mean online, then never. I do occasionally stop playing when I'm getting frustrated but its more of a tactical withdraw rather than a shitfest
>>
File: 1445117830529.jpg (283 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445117830529.jpg
283 KB, 500x500
>>315367596
I got fucked pissed when I was playing MGSV that prologue/epilogue level was fucking maddening.

You have to sit there and flop around like a fish for 40 goddamn minutes, and you better fucking hope you hit all the hidden objectives and get an S rank your first time because you can't actually skip 90% of this shit. If you've got to play it again it's another 40 minutes of flopping around and wishing you were playing something better.

Anyway, while I was playing the epilogue version of the mission everything that could go wrong was going wrong and since I wanted to make sure I got my S rank I'd restart anytime something fucked up, after like 8 resets I was fucking pissed and wanted to smash a bro.
>>
Its been a while since I murdered a Rajang. Motherfucker makes me ragequit a whole lot. Never midquest and at least these days I'm not taking all the deaths, but fuck that thing.
>>
>>315382414

>mgs4 final fight with ocelot
>wooo this is pretty epic and all but I've done basically 2 minutes of cqc in the entire game
>3 stages or what
>need to get through it with one healthbar
>doing things I haven't done at all in the entire game

And then I finished the game on youtube, which I thought very fitting considering the only thing the game trained me in is watching videos.
>>
File: 1446593482283.gif (124 KB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
1446593482283.gif
124 KB, 256x192
>>315380556
I know this feel all too well. Every time I play EoSD, I make small mistakes and beat myself up over them to the point where I have to stop playing.
>"GODDAMMIT I SHOULDN'T HAVE WASTED A BOMB THERE"
>"FUCK IF I HADN'T WASTED THAT BOMB EARLIER I COULD SAVE MYSELF NOW"
>"SHIT I'M SO FUCKING BAD I HAD TO CONTINUE FROM MEI LING FUCK"
>>
If fighting something hard I get mad as fuck but I persist. If I lose a lot of progress for whatever reason I get mad enough to quit.
>>
im up to that point in Undertale where you fight that game show host in boss battle

Lost my rag with him, its been a fortnight now and i just simply haven't played it, need to get back to it
>>
For some reason, I've been getting less mad in games lately. Usually I just go full retard if my teammates are retarded or I just go full despair and don't give a shit. I find it makes games more tolerable / fun.
>>
>>315367596
Literally just did

>Just got Halo 5
>Do pretty well most games
>Sudden losing streak, get matched with shit team after shit team. Kind of retards who sit and wait for a fucking Sniper to spawn instead of killing the person who's about to cap our flag
>Decide to go do Free For All Instead
>First game of Free For All doing really well, going neck and neck the whole game with another guy at my skill level
>On 23 kills, other guy on 21
>Get one kill, now on 24
>Just about to kill the other guy to seal my win
>CONNECTION TO SERVER LOST

I have never been more mad at a video game. Like seven minutes of my life wasted. Especially playing on Pegasus, fuck that map.

I guess that's what I get for letting Microshit and 343 shit in my mouth.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.