[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Games that would ultimately be better on PC.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Atelier-Trilogy.jpg (482 KB, 1529x1761) Image search: [Google]
Atelier-Trilogy.jpg
482 KB, 1529x1761
Games that would ultimately be better on PC.
>>
>>315367205
Nope.
>>
>>315367205
Wait a minute, those aren't the plus versions, right? Not even Rorona Plus which was on PS3? What a fucking scam is this?
>>
Why enjoy later what you can enjoy now?
>>
>>315367205
Bloodborne, obviously.
>>
>>315367471
Because NISA doesn't have the rights to Rorona+
So they want to trick people using artwork from Rorona+ so that they actually buy the original Rorona.
Isn't that illegal?
>>
All games would be better on PC. I'm sick of games being used as political footballs to get people to buy hardware.

Just let all games be on PC and let companies be judged by their games.
>>
>>315367205
>Rorona
Worst game. Rorona is the worst girl and only redeemable in loli form in the last game.
>>
File: 2015-10-12-175443.jpg (115 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-12-175443.jpg
115 KB, 960x544
>>315367687
You talkin shit about rorona? Better watch out before she slaps your shit.
>>
>>315367205
As someone that has played none of these, I'd buy it. Been meaning to get around to it, even if it's not Rorona+ as the other anons pointed out.
I need cute girls doing alchemical things.
>>
>>315367827
She's ugly and too old. Same for Meruru.
>>
>>315367617
The video game industry is kind of odd when you think about it. There's only more than 1 console per gen because corporations are creating contracts that prohibit game devs from putting their game on the other platform. Imagine if movie studios only allowed certain brands of DVD/bluray players to play their DVDs/blurays
>>
>>315367869
From what I heared the original rorona was pretty bad, totori and meruru didn't have as many changes for their plus version. Here's the official page for rorona plus which lists the changes.

http://www.ateliergames.eu/roronaplus/#new_01
>>
>>315367205
>Games that would ultimately be better on PC.
What is every game ever?
>>
Most games probably wouldn't even exist without consoles.
>>
Any FPS, RTS, Simulation or point and click adventure game.

Most other genres can be just as good or better on a console/handheld.
>>
>>315368147
It wasn't that bad, just really barebones.

That is a shit ton of changes, though.
>>
>>315368147

>From what I heared the original rorona was pretty bad
I bought the game because at the time it came out, /v/ was shitting their pants over it. Took me a long time to find as well. Then I played it and I couldn't get into it at all. Having time limits on quests, horribly slow battles and a story driven crafting system was just bad on all fronts.

Thankfully, I was able to sell it online at full price because of how rare it was.
>>
>>315369079
The postgame bosses are fucking bullshit. You can just beat the game without giving a shit about 2/3 of the crafting system but the post game really forces you to learn this shit.
>>
>>315369416
The first year is really slow. You have like 3-4 areas to explore and only a handful of crafting recipies. Even the second year isn't all that great, it really picks up in year 3 though when you suddenly have a shit ton of options to work around the time limit like crafting feathers that teleport you back from a dungeon without spending extra days traveling back or the wholesale stuff that allows you to buy things you crafted at the stores.
>>
>>315369420
>postgame bosses

Yeah, see. The original had exactly three bosses, if I remember. The dragon in the snowy place you needed for Sterk's ending, the giant iron golem, and the thing in that shadow place that I can't quite remember. Think you needed the latter two for the adventurer end.
>>
>>315369784
They added 3 extra dungeons to the plus version which have bosses on every floor. The demon you're thinking about for example hit for like 200 with his attacks and had like 10000 hp, there's a postgame version of him that hits for 600 and has like 25k hp. You basically beat the bosses by crafting elixiers that heal you and revive your party members and trigger autmatically when you drop under 50% hp. And then you craft explosives which deal like 5k damage each round. You get an extra year to clear all that stuff and it usually takes like 5-8 months of farming the right materials and crafting to get there though.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.