[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With all the fallout 4 leaks out, any confirmation on there being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: agk1jio.jpg (326 KB, 783x441) Image search: [Google]
agk1jio.jpg
326 KB, 783x441
With all the fallout 4 leaks out, any confirmation on there being microtransactions?
>>
>>315366806
you bet your ass there will be anon!
>>
File: XxKos7y.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
XxKos7y.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>
I pray that there isn't.
>>
what kinda leaks
asset leaks
game leaks
what
>>
>>315367761
well some people have the entire game
>>
there will probably be weapon packs and small dlcs like new vegas did.
>>
>>315367840
why can't we have the final game
>>
>>315366806
they're already selling a season pass and they haven't told us what dlc we're getting....so
>>
All these leaks and stuff are so tempting to watch but I already preordered and i want Todd's gift to be a surprise to me
>>
In terms of a season pass, I'm not too disheartened considering bethesda can manage to make some good expansion packs. I'm just worried about anything along the lines of buying in-game currency or boosts.
>>
>>315366806
Is that really DOF on the character model?
>>
File: 1436887613120.jpg (57 KB, 379x418) Image search: [Google]
1436887613120.jpg
57 KB, 379x418
>>315366806
If there's one thing I'd buy Fallout 4 for it'd be to mod the female character's hips to be wider, her ass round and fat, and her tits huge.
>>
>>315369397
Not to mention that god awful UI.
I like the color scheme so far though.
>>
>>315369494
literlaly going to be week one if not day 2.
>>
>>315369494
But why would you even waste your money on bethesda's singleplayer game?
>>
>>315370093
I'm not actually buying it, I'm just saying the modding flexibility is one of the appealing aspects. But I am always and will always be primarily interested in vanilla and modding potential falls far down on the list of what I ultimately give two shits about. A lackluster game is still lackluster at its core even with mods adding on to it.
>>
>>315369514
I know this isn't an excuse on Bethesda's part, but the horrendous UI will be modded in under a week so I'm not really bothered by how bad it looks
>>
>>315372032
I seriously don't understand how their UI gets worse with every game. It almost feels intentional. Like we're part of some sort of experiment to see how shitty a UI we'll tolerate before they receive too many complaints.
>>
>>315369494
Same here, senpai. I want to put a phat ass and some big titties on that bitch, immediately.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.