[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Barotrauma: I can host edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: dgfjdsfgb.png (705 KB, 1280x718) Image search: [Google]
dgfjdsfgb.png
705 KB, 1280x718
>In Barotrauma, the player will step into the boots of a recruit on board a submarine traveling in a subsurface ocean. Maintaining and operating the submarine itself isn’t the only challenge, as the ocean is filled with bizarre creatures ranging from harmless small fish to gigantic Lovecraftian horrors which are more than capable of destroying the entire vessel.

>mega for maps
https://mega.nz/#F!tJcVjQgS!5IsEi6ftT61uqB4u1rA7Dg
>2.5 download
http://undertowgames.com/barotrauma/
>whats in the 2.5 update
http://undertowgames.com/file/changelog.txt
>the levels aren't just enclosed tunnels anymore and it's possible to dive much deeper
>pressure damage if the submarine dives too deep
>a new enemy that only spawns deep below the surface
>fancy new sonar readout

Feel free to try to try this new custom sub: the New Avalon mk5
It's a medium sized sub good for single player or multiplayer. a few improvments over the mk4 include: changed the size of the engine room, removed some windows to create a more claustrophobic feel, changed the number of and redistributed items around the ship, and fixed hull placements which weren't letting water drain properly.

New Avalon mk5 download link:
https://mega.nz/#!cM41EIYS!RTavqaNOs4QeyehvKIEAglptXJnKP6Q_fL3L_t2xtls
>>
File: screenshot3-1024x615.png (513 KB, 1024x615) Image search: [Google]
screenshot3-1024x615.png
513 KB, 1024x615
screenshot
>>
Stop shitposting about graphics and try out an up and coming game
>>
File: screenshot1-1024x614.png (219 KB, 1024x614) Image search: [Google]
screenshot1-1024x614.png
219 KB, 1024x614
server's up
>>
File: Barotrauma V.webm (3 MB, 702x524) Image search: [Google]
Barotrauma V.webm
3 MB, 702x524
Barotrauma is pretty great. Guess I'll update it.
>>
No one wants to play undersea vidya games?
>>
>>315363235
Oh nice webm. This game really needs more webm's and screenshots to help it gain attention. Maybe some without memeheads though even though they can be fun
>>
I like the looks of the new update
Sonar and mask/suit vision adds to the atmosphere
>>
>>315361415
Sounds interesting. How does it actually play?
>>
new server when?
>>
>>315366973
it's rough around the edges but running around the sub, trying to tend to various tasks while your team mates do the same all while monsters are attacking your ship is pretty entertaining
>>
>>315366973
>>315363235
this webm shows some of the water physics/buoyancy involved and if you check the chat you can see the kind of coordination that goes on
>>
Sorry for blowing a hole in the ship, but we got him!
>>
got a stream?
>>
>>315368237
need a server first
>>
gg for me, I'll be hosting sometime tomorrow evening, thanks for playing
>>
>I CAN HOST EDITION
>LITERALLY NOBODY HOSTING FOR AN HOUR
SUCK MY COCK DUDE
>>
>>315361415
How does this run? My PC is kill and I'm on a toaster laptop. I'm not even sure this thing has a fan
>>
what is the server information
>>
>>315370862
Runs on pretty much anything
>>
no server?
>>
>>315363235

holy fuck the way the one guy just HAULS ASS when you see that thing killed me
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.