[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Vaporware.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: woto.jpg (58 KB, 620x348) Image search: [Google]
woto.jpg
58 KB, 620x348
ITT: Vaporware.
>>
It will become hoe of the the orient. It will be about a slutty westernized azn college girl in murikkka, she has to fuck around and try to uncover the killer and the money of her sugar daddy
>>
>>315323705
>uncover the money of her sugar daddy
what?
>>
>>315322946
I saw some gameplay for it a long time ago

wtf happened to team bondi I thought rockstar bought them or did they only buy LA Noir IP?
>>
>>315322946

I read the thumbnail as whore of the covenant
>>
They should condense it and call it "Whorient"
>>
File: a0279566532_5.jpg (187 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a0279566532_5.jpg
187 KB, 700x700
>>
>>315326248

Rockstar was planning on buying Team Bondi and turning them into "Rockstar Sydney". Unfortunately they didn't get along when trying to get LA Noire out the door (it's generally known that Brendan McNamara is a cunt to work with) and Rockstar backed out when LA Noire was finished
>>
Epic Games were were working on a game, some cyberpunk shit

Pretty sure it's been scrapped because they are focusing on F2P stuff now
>>
>>315330870
>>315329193
>>315322946
Great industry we have, huh?
>>
>>315328390
Haha, I understand this meme

I am quite adequate with memes
>>
File: HullC-Open-Loaded-Cargo07.jpg (3 MB, 4804x2253) Image search: [Google]
HullC-Open-Loaded-Cargo07.jpg
3 MB, 4804x2253
Wew lad
>>
File: Floral Shoe.jpg (76 KB, 528x554) Image search: [Google]
Floral Shoe.jpg
76 KB, 528x554
>>
>whore in the title
it was never gonna see the light of day
>>
>>315330870
>Brendan McNamara
didn't they announce that yesterday?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.