[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get this amiibo for my birthday >here anon i know you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: index.jpg (7 KB, 254x199) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7 KB, 254x199
>get this amiibo for my birthday
>here anon i know you use this character a lot so i got you this
>mfw i rarely use him
>th-th-thanks
>stuck with a 20 dollar mcdonalds toy
>check what new shit it gets me in some games
>absolute shit and nothing of value
>do you like it, anon?
>y-y-yeah it's great. thanks.
>shelve it and never look at it again

How do they get away with selling this shit?
>>
You don't like figures? There's no need to actually use them if you remember the fact that you are allowed to have decorations in your room.
>>
With a little bit of glue and magnets you can turn them into great refrigerator decorations, with a leftover Pog slammer.
>>
>>313310095
These cheap looking toys are 'decorations'?
>>
Someone cares about you enough to get you a gift they think you'll enjoy. That's worthwhile.
>>
>>313309864
you're 16 aren't you.
>>
>>313310295
Yes? Did you expect them to take you the moon or something?
>>
>>313310735
This. Go fuck yourself, OP.
>>
>>313310735
Yes, I agree. That's not the topic here.

>>313310845
No.
>>
>have like 60 amiibo
>buying 3 more in five minutes
>preordered 6 others

my wallet is suffering
>>
File: 47363636.png (37 KB, 589x534) Image search: [Google]
47363636.png
37 KB, 589x534
>>313310095
Good goy. Don't buy decorations of actual quality. Just buy overpriced pieces of shit because it was made by your favorite manchild company.
>>
>>313309864
LITERALLY OKAY when Nintendo makes shitty toys to life figures that do jack shit when Disney Infinity figures look miles better and actually are worth collecting for the game but sell like utter garbage because it's not Nintendo shit.
>>
>>313311123
Toddler detected.
>>
I know it's bait OP, but the G&W skin in Mario Maker is one of the best.
>>
>>313311123
>but sell like utter garbage because it's not Nintendo shit.
No, they actually sell about the same. It's just Disney aren't intentionally understocking them, so you see more.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.