[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unepic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 0.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
Anybody played Unepic? Been playing it for about 9-10 hours now and I'm having a lot of fun with it. It's a Metroidvania RPG Parody. Hidden walls, a ton of build possible, pets,
I'm currently starting the laboratory with my Axe / Healing build

Anybody know if Mental get a spell to reveal secret walls?
>>
I liked the old garden song better.
>>
File: 2015-10-16_00002.jpg (228 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-16_00002.jpg
228 KB, 1920x1080
>>313303835
Just played it. I found that the Garden kinda sounded like a Castlevania song, was the old one even more Castlevania like?
>>
I bought it back in 2011, can't say I regret it. The multiplayer addition was a pleasant surprise, I liked the main game.

It's not a top tier game, but it's fun, pretty good, cheap, and long, and it's impossible to go wrong with the multiplayer.
>>
>>313304294
cant find the old version on youtube but it was less "orchestra" and more heavy metal I guess you could say.
>>
>>313304605
How do you play Multiplayer? Everybody on the same screen or you can go where you want in the castle?

Some of the boss are really easy while some of them, the Library Boss Neuron, is just a true pain in the ass. There is no way to kill it the first time without knowing the trick.
>>
>pirated it to see if it was any good
>spec my character into melee
>get to a point where I absolutely needed a ranged attack to have any chance against a boss
>already used my skill reset thing
Just lost all motivation to play it after that
>>
>>313304787
Multiplayer has its own special campaign, separate from the main game. There are also user made levels, and I think official bonus campaigns meant for various levels.

People don't need to be on the same screen, but there's no reason to not stick together. There were some hefty balancing issues at points in multiplayer but then again I did play everything as soon as it was ready.

You select multiplayer in the main menu, it's online, not local only.
>>
>>313304294
If you can hear it under this guys damn voice he is playing the game before the song was changed.

https://youtu.be/RZ9ZKs9k9zE?t=375
>>
>>313305034
Which one?
The skill reset orb is in the Catacombs so after the Catacombs I suppose?
>>
>>313305310
Any reason they changed it?
>>
>>313305706
Dev probably didnt like the old one I guess. Dunno.
>>
File: 2015-10-16_00005.jpg (317 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-16_00005.jpg
317 KB, 1920x1080
Anybody tried a full Necromancer build? I wonder how good it could be.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.