[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ctrl F no Dragon's Dogma thread We are going to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Dangan's Dogma.jpg (520 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Dangan's Dogma.jpg
520 KB, 1920x1080
>Ctrl F no Dragon's Dogma thread

We are going to get the best version of the opening theme? Right?

Anyone playing DD on console again to help with the hype? Feel free to post Tags so anons can take your pawns out for a ride.

Will you be remaking a pawn? Or making a new one on PC?

What class will you be playing first?

GET THE FUCK IN HERE AND BE GOOD TO EACH OTHER.
>>
Also, has anyone played DD online? Im tempted to go through the hoops to do so. Is it playable with the translation patch? Or are the moonrunes too strong?
>>
File: dd (6).jpg (99 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
dd (6).jpg
99 KB, 900x450
>We are going to get the best version of the opening theme? Right?
DOUBT IT BUT MODS WILL FIX THIS

>Anyone playing DD on console again to help with the hype?
NO I AM PATIENT AND CAN WAIT FOR THE GREATEST GAMING EXPERIENCE EVER

>Will you be remaking a pawn? Or making a new one on PC?
I'LL BE REMAKING MY LIGHTNING PAWN PIC RELATED

>What class will you be playing first?
FIGHTER FOLLOWED BY ASSASSIN
>>
I want the night time music for the menu theme. Hopefully you can just drag and drop a file in.

I'm remaking my huge savage pawn and I'll be building a Magic Archer for my Arisen.

I've been trying to speed run BBI at lower levels.
>>
File: 1441406969242.jpg (41 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1441406969242.jpg
41 KB, 700x700
When I played the game on Xbox 360, the biggest problem I ran into was NPC pop-in. While this wasn't a huge deal in towns and the city, it would also happen to enemies. Like I'd be running with my pawn in a field and then they would suddenly start yelling combat dialogue, but there were no enemies. After 20 seconds, they would appear all around me. Think this will be fixed in the PC version? I'm assuming it was a problem because of 360 limitations.

Also what class should I try when it releases on PC? I played Strider pretty much the whole game last time and loved it because of the skillset.
>>
>>313302472
>Playing Magic anything at double digit frame rates
Im gonna be making a Guts character first so I can throw my Griffith pawn off cliffs and stuff.

I am super psyched for this game.

Hopefully there is mod support so we can get even cooler armor variants and stuff!
>>
>>313303407
You should take a look at some videos on youtube and see which class looks the coolest, skillwise to you.

Im thinking of playing a magic archer or assassin. Idk man, I enjoy most of the classes so it's just whichever tickles my fancy at the time.
>>
>>313303669
I mean the first playthrough I did, I had no fucking idea what was good and what wasn't. I later figured out how important cross-class passives were long after I was done playing. Is the assassin passive that gives you more health when you're alone any good?
>>
>>313303850
I don't remember using that particular passive. But, maybe I was missing out on some good shit too. Idk we'll just have to wait and see.
Maybe the passives will be changed up a bit or updated a bit.
>>
I really want a color editor. Hopefully that's a simple mod.
>>
Here's hoping Camera Mode won't suck shit this time.
>>
>>313303850
Assassin solo augments were nerfed in Dark Arisen. That's all I know but I never used them.
>>
>>313304494
We are getting the Dark Arisen version right?

You lot think that there will be mod support for this game? Or Capcom is going to be a dick about it because of m-muh pawn system?
>>
>>313304426
I just want to freely control the camera without it being locked to my character, fuck.
>>313304707
MT Framework isn't known for being mod friendly. The lack of mods won't have anything to do with pawns but with the engine.
>>
>Anyone playing DD on console again to help with the hype?

Nah, burn out's a bitch.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.