[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Playing this for the first time right now and I gotta ask. Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Sysshock.jpg (42 KB, 361x500) Image search: [Google]
Sysshock.jpg
42 KB, 361x500
Playing this for the first time right now and I gotta ask. Why do people bitch so much about the interface and controls? Sure they're a bit convoluted, but after 30 minutes it's pretty easy.
>>
also System Shock thread too I guess
>>
I got this game recently as well. Are there any essential mods, or should I just jump right in?
>>
Inventory management gets pretty damn tedious in the latter half of the game.
>>
>>313298227
if it's the enhanced edition just jump right into it. Just remember to press E to use mouse aim and it's all good.
>>
>>313298116
It's because you're playing Enhance Edition.
>>
casuals
>>
>>313298116
Oh.
>>
>>313298116
are you playing the GOG version that added mouselook and other improvements?
the original version of the game had like half the keyboard dedicated to movement and aiming.
>>
>>313298116
You gotta be playing the enhanced edition.
>>
>>313298286
I'm like 20 minutes in and I've been collecting like 15 items in each room. I can only imagine.
>>
File: heydiegogotyouadrink.webm (2 MB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
heydiegogotyouadrink.webm
2 MB, 960x720
>>313298116
Because people like to lose it the second they see any control outside the norm. Hell, I'm surprised people don't throw more hissy-fits over X being the default for sprint in STALKER.
>>
>>313301665
I'm not that far in the game, but
>time remaining
i'm scared
>>
>>313301821
That's only for the highest story mode, it gives you 7 hours to beat the game.
>>
>>313301665
They do. I saw people whining about lack of tutorial.
>>
>>313302002
I still find it hilarious that there's a plot difficulty meter.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.