[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NX GO/NX Home: No Shitposting Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1445018688952.png (2 MB, 3022x2346) Image search: [Google]
1445018688952.png
2 MB, 3022x2346
Lets talk about what is objectively good about Nintendo next console.
>Games you want to see
>Functions of the console itself
>Co relation between the two consoles

Negativity and contrarians avoid from posting.

Discuss.
>>
File: gamemode2-1.jpg (68 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
gamemode2-1.jpg
68 KB, 400x240
I bet Smash Run will come back better and stronger in the next Smash. It was the best thing of Sm4sh.

Porbably couch multiplayer this time both in the Home Console and in the Portable one.
>>
>>313295856
I don't think there will be a separate 'home' system. It will be just a handheld but there will be an HDMI plug that you'll be able to put into a TV to send the image from the handheld to the TV. The bit you plug into the TV will be just smart enough to take input from multiple systems and show split screen or select which screen broadcast from one of the handhelds to display.
>>
File: 1106688221277.jpg (63 KB, 556x617) Image search: [Google]
1106688221277.jpg
63 KB, 556x617
>>313295856
>trying to showcase the fact the console you made up has 2 analog sticks by showing a Metroid Prime game that doesn't exist
>actually implying you should us the second Analog stick and not the touch screen for aiming
>>
File: 1445008430494.png (538 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
1445008430494.png
538 KB, 600x566
>>313297429

Interesting.
Do you think it will be as powerfull as The ps4 though?
>>
>>313298621
I think its likely it will have a modern GPU and use a low-level Vulkan style API. It will almost certainly run ARM hardware, either AMD's new ARM SOC or maybe they'll jump ship to Nvidia or another SOC maker entirely.

So in some ways it will be more like the PS4 than the WiiU, but it won't be more powerful.
>>
>>313295856
This is probably a good move in general. Devs don't have to focus on handheld or console anymore. They can just make one game and appeal to both markets, and get generally more stuff out quicker and be able to get to other games/work/projects/etc faster.
>>
>>313295856
>Full backwards compatibility with DS/3DS games with online features.

That be fucking awesome for me.
>>
>>313299648
Yes, Nintendo's biggest problem in recent years has been lack of focus and competing with themselves. Why buy a WiiU for Hyrule Warriors when its coming to the 3DS?
>>
I look forward to playing Gen 7 Pokemon on my TV.
>>
>>313295856
>nx go
>nx home
>nx go home
heh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.