[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Played WoW trial for couple minutes last year and never went
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: World-Of-Warcraft-Logo.jpg (476 KB, 2827x1608) Image search: [Google]
World-Of-Warcraft-Logo.jpg
476 KB, 2827x1608
Played WoW trial for couple minutes last year and never went back for whatever reason, thinking about trying it again. Is it too late to start? Is it worth playing for just the leveling experience? And do the graphics improve as you get to later zones?
>>
Its shit. Just play on nolstarius and join the vg guild
>>
>>313283678
yes to all of these , dont listen to butthurt fags who cant find whaat to do in the game
>>
Play Warcraft 3.
It's not an MMO, but it's a better game with Warcraft in the title.
>>
>>313283678
the golden age is long over anon, retail has gone to shit.
You can always try a blizzlike private server tho.
>>
>>313283678
>is it too late?

Yes, the peak of the game was in 2008.
>>
I'd say it's at least worth playing through to max level. It's cheap and there's a ton of stuff to mess around with. Then you can jump back in if you ever feel like it.
>>
>>313283836
This. Nostalrius is best.
>>
>>313283678
Let it die. The point of wow it was a chat with some clicker game on top of it. Then facebook happened.
>>
>>313285551
nice London m8
>>
>>313283678
This is probably the worst time to get into World of Warcraft. You're better off saving your money on a different game
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.