[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm not enjoying it all that much /v/. I'm scared.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (448 KB, 1400x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
448 KB, 1400x900
I'm not enjoying it all that much /v/. I'm scared. I don't wanna forget how to have fun. I'm trying to justify it by saying it has issues, but beyond no lock on I can't really place it. It just frustrates me...
What's wrong with me /v/?
>>
>>313277792
>No Decepticons
>>
>>313277792
>OP fell for the meme
nice
>>
>>313277873
Don't even care about that. It's just...
Like I guess I just don't enjoy the dynamic of transforming into a vehicle every two seconds to get a view of all the enemies? The combos seem to merge together for me to. I was surprised to find out there's a launcher for air combos, but they're exactly the same in the air and don't extend the combo as far as I can tell so what's the point?
I dunno. I feel like I'm wrong with my thoughts but I can't just be not enjoying myself for no reason right?
>>
You're not alone. It's a good game but ending a combo could've used more options. Now every time you just end a string into a car attack unless I'm playing the game wrong. Parrying and counters are also really lackluster and are missing the special animations and button hammering that at least for me made those mechanics really satisfying to pull off. Looting and leveling gear is also something I don't want to do in a Platinum game that is supposed to be more about skillful play and less about having equipment level.

>>313278367
>The combos seem to merge together for me to. I was surprised to find out there's a launcher for air combos, but they're exactly the same in the air and don't extend the combo as far as I can tell so what's the point?
This too. It's pretty clear this and Korra don't have that high of a priority. I'm still impressed what they did with whatever shoestring budget they had.
>>
>>313277792
>No Decepticons
>>
If the game is shit the game is shit don't make excuses for it.
You should have never brought in the shilling.
>>
>>313279279
I just thought it looked cool man, plus I love Bayonetta and W101
>>
>>313279652
This game wasn't made by Kamiya or Hashimoto.
Some low level Platinum faggots developed it.
>>
>>313279839
Its made by Inaba isn't it? That nigga made godhand
>>
>>313280016
Shinji Mikami directed God Hand.
>>
>>313277792
Thats because its not the best transformers games.
Try war/fall of cybertron for the better transformer game
>>
>>313277792
You have found the ability to spot bad games.
>>
I just realized why I'm not enjoying it. It's just too simple!
I just let my 4 year old nephew on a out handle the challenges and he's handing it. He can't even count past ten.
It's just for babbys!
Unfortunately all the harder difficulties do is make you take more so eh.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.