[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, after 25 years of my life, I finally purchased my first MGS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: shitt.jpg (277 KB, 1400x764) Image search: [Google]
shitt.jpg
277 KB, 1400x764
So, after 25 years of my life, I finally purchased my first MGS game, and I have to say I am not amazed. Not amazed at all.

First I was like "this can provide me a great video game experience according to /v/, it must be worth it", then I was "oh my god"

I really can't get it why do you like this helicopter - base building grindfest simulator. If the same game would come out from EA or Activision hands all of you would hate it. And I didn't even talk about:

>disgusting horns from the main protagonists head
>unreal things, like a magic baloon which will transport everything to a place on the other side of the world
>a giant robot moving around afghanistan
>a fucking alma wannabe from fear which looks ridiculous
>the game forces you to play the missions again and again
>muh poor brown skinned pirate kids

even fucking call of duty is more realistic

I didn't even manage to play the whole game because it was so boring. If this is the best game on the market right now according to /v/, then your perception of fun is very weird.
>>
What /v/ have you been on? We've been shitting on it since it has come out and have called it a massive disappointment.
>>
File: persona.jpg (13 KB, 388x223) Image search: [Google]
persona.jpg
13 KB, 388x223
>>
Almost read the whole thing, 6/10.
>>
>>313273867
>>313273913

hurr durr I don't have a logic response, it must be bait
>>
OP is very right, this game was horseshit. Every CoD game is better.
>>
>>313273569
You literally got the worst mgs as your first one
>>
Well, OP is right, the game was shit as fuck and veeeery boooring
>>
File: 1437355159250.jpg (95 KB, 680x989) Image search: [Google]
1437355159250.jpg
95 KB, 680x989
>>
It was an unrealistic and boring japanese shit
>>
>>313274079
The logical response is "You're a retard"
>>
>>313274079
You're not wrong about the game being shit, but you're complaining for the wrong reasons, which makes you stupid
>>
game was so unrealistic.... such shame
>>
>>313273569
>>unreal things, like a magic baloon which will transport everything to a place on the other side of the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4xlYpKrCnU
you would be surprised
>>
>>313273569
>mgs v was my first mgs game

I get that you're not impressed mgs v isn't amazing , go play mgs 1-3 if you want to , you heard praise for the mgs games and then played the least praised one an arguable the least mgs game of them all
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.