[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you buy the NX if Nintendo made a new Pokemon Stadium?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 240.png (454 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
240.png
454 KB, 1920x1080
Would you buy the NX if Nintendo made a new Pokemon Stadium?
>>
>>313272743
Yes, and a new Colosseum that isn't XD-tier

/thread
>>
Sparks are flying in this battle!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEZ9LTIdQj0
>>
that does what?

The whole point was seeing your pokemon as fucking 3D models, which we now have.
>>
>>313272743
I definitely would if it was like the old stadium games, with all those cool ass minigames, tournament modes, gym battle with cool rewards for winning, storage space, etc etc. Fuck I even liked Earl's School that taught you all the neat strategies and secrets to some of the moves.
>>
>>313272743
It was just battles in 3D. Only thing good about the game was the mini games.
>>
no, but I've been wanting a new Colo/XD type game

PBR should not have been the end of console pokemon games
>>
>>313273739
>tfw Colosseum is atmosphere-wise one of your favorite games of all time
>tfw ywn experience it again for the first time

Please just let me die
>>
>>313273739
given that XY still havent been patched to be compatible with ORAS, a new console pokemon would have exactly the same problem as PBR anyway
>>
>>313273578
>people actually believe that's all stadium is

The point is to see the Pokemon presented in a setting where 100% of the game is focused on making the battles look great. The 3D in the handheld games is serviceable, but nothing glorious. A new Stadium would give us vastly superior graphics, greatly improved attack animations, various large stadiums, new modes, mini-games which are usually fun, and an announcer to make it all sound and feel cooler while he mispronounces everything.
>>
nah

but if it was Pokemon Snap Itd be day 1
>>
>>313272743
Only if the combat is as boring as all the other pokemon games
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.