[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
People who are going to raise some stats in Fallout 4 to 10 instead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
People who are going to raise some stats in Fallout 4 to 10 instead of 9 sicken me.
Don't these people realize there are going to be bobble-heads to collect?
>>
Don't you realize that you can increase your special stats at level up all the way to 10 so there's no real point in trying to min/max with the bobbleheads? I'm going to put intelligence at 10 just so I will level up faster throughout the game.
>>
>>313270985
This.
There won't be any reason to have a 2nd play through either since there's no level cap.
>>
>>313271042
>There won't be any reason to have a 2nd play through either since there's no level cap.

pic related, it's you. This is an RPG, it should be required to do a few playthroughs to see the entire game
>>
File: uball.jpg (37 KB, 384x511) Image search: [Google]
uball.jpg
37 KB, 384x511
>>313271179
>bethesda rpg
>few playthroughs to see the entire game
>>
>>313271179
>you need to play all RPGs multiple times
no, thats fucking retarded.
>>
>>313271179
The only time that's needed is when level restrictions make characters unique, or it has multiple path.
>>
>>313271179
>leaking pictures of the game
Reported.
>>
>>313271420
>Morrowind
>Oblivion
>Daggerfall

Stop cherrypicking, you'd have to do multiple playthroughs to see everything

>>313271485
I didn't say you HAVE to, I said it should be expected of an AAA RPG to have enough in it to warrant multiple playthroughs. Learn to reading comprehension you literalist autist,
>>
>>313271629
No, Morrowind has a good example of it. You can only join one great house per character, you couldn't join certain factions if you were in a hostile faction to the one you tried to join. It fit, it made sense. What doesn't make sense is the Master Thief Archmage Dark Brotherhood Listener CHARNAME
>>
File: 90.jpg (23 KB, 225x240) Image search: [Google]
90.jpg
23 KB, 225x240
>possible to roleplay anything you want
>choose to minmax and make the game easy and short as possible
>>
I just set all my stats to max in the console. Makes the game way better.
>>
>>313271859
>you aren't just the chosen one
>you are EVERY chosen one
Not a single major questline in the base game wasn't CHOSEN ONE.
>>
>>313272461
Lol what? Morrowind is super ambiguous on whether you're the Nerevarine or not. It lets you decide for yourself whether you're an Imperial prisoner on a mission to falesly unite the clans under the empire or become Moon-and-Star reborn and cast the n'wah dogs out Morrowind. In Oblivion you're the chosen one's right hand man, which is a good touch, and in Skyrim you're the Dovahkiin, Companions werewolf, Nightingale, Daedric champion, AEDRIC champion, DARK FUCKING BROTHERHOOD LISTENER and A SERVANT OF TALOS

ALL
IN
ONE
>>
>>313274796
I was referring to his second statement, specifically about Skyrim. should have mentioned that.
>>
>>313274796
dont forget a vampire hunter who happens to be a vampire silly anon
>>
>>313274917
oh, my bad. yeah it's pretty stupid. the game can be fun if you just decide to be only one chosen one and stick to it. I'm doing an Orc huntress champion of Hircine run right now. Hunting animals, werewolves, vampires, skinning them, hanging up trophies in my ranger cabin. It's pretty comfy.
>>
>>313270985
>he thinks intelligence makes you level up faster
I love how /v/ tries to hate on this game and literally knows nothing about it at the same time.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.