[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just ordered one of these bad boys is my life now over has it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: dk2-product.jpg (32 KB, 550x394) Image search: [Google]
dk2-product.jpg
32 KB, 550x394
just ordered one of these bad boys

is my life now over has it only just begun

or will I get bored

any experience with this crazy stuff, /v/?
>>
You should have waited. The vive is supposed to be released by Christmas.

Also it's amazing and works as advertised. You won't be disappointed
>>
you jumped on the train a bit too early

of course if you don't mind blowing $300 on a whim this means nothing to you
>>
You could have waited a couple of months and you would have had a much better product.

Increases my chances of getting a Vive though, so thanks
>>
>>313265434
>buying DK2 when CV1 is only a couple of months away

you bring dishonour to your family
>>
>>313266405
>people think they'll get a vive this year
smh fam
>>
Vive would have announced a release date by now if it was coming this year wouldn't they?
>>
>>313268429
the vive's fallen into valve time
>>
>>313265434
shoulda waited bro
>>
>right before CV1 is out
>after DK2 has been out for a year
you should just learn how to spend money
>>
Yeh mate, if there is any way to refund this... refund this.

The Consumer Version of the Oculus is only a few months away with the HTC Vive expected to be released in the next 2 months.
>>
I'd wait at least another year for the companies that are developing VR sets to start a price war. The longer you wait the less you have to pay for a proper set, and each new model will be better than the previous one in some way so it's always best to wait, otherwise you end up with a set you'll never use again before some other one with higher resolution or whatever came out.
>>
>>313267183
>>313266405

>no word from either company since forever thats worth a shit

I'd be surprised if we see anything until next September.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.