[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most powerful Pokemon trainer in canon. -Defeated both Kanto
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 15 - 1 (42).jpg (141 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1 (42).jpg
141 KB, 600x750
Most powerful Pokemon trainer in canon.

-Defeated both Kanto and Johto's Pokemon leagues.

-Has everyones phone numbers.

-Unbeaten

-Too powerful you cannot fight him in Black&White 2.

-Killed Red.
>>
Ash is better. He beat the Battle Frontier.
>>
>>313262385
>killed
>>
>>313263051
He defeated Red so bad he killed himself.
>>
>>313262385
>Too powerful you cannot fight him in Black&White 2
More like Gamefreak forgot about him.
>>
>>313262385
The only reason Red disappears is because he blacks out and gets teleported to a Pokemon Center after losing. The last Pokemon Center he visited is probably far as hell.
>>
>>313262385
>-Too powerful you cannot fight him in Black&White 2.
>-Killed Red.

Red is still alive and shows up in BW2. Gold does not.

Red killed Gold in that battle.
>>
>>313262385
I do wish you got to fight the other protagonists like Red. I want to see Gold with the three Johto starters, Togetic/Togekiss, Sudowoodo, and Hitmontop. Or May with the three Hoenn starters, Castform, Metagross, not sure on the sixth Pokémon maybe Wobuffet or Kecleon there weren't many in-game scripted Pokémon for RSE. And so on.
>>
>>313263778
I've always wanted to see that too.
Though to be fair, the only reaon Red had all the starters was because of Yellow. You don't really get all starters on the other gens.
>>
>>313264278
Trade around, obviously.

Trying to think of other Gens. Lucas could have Lucario (c'mon you know it's inevitable), Porygon-Z, and Rotom. Hilbert could have Munsharna, Volcarona, and Zoroark (though maybe you'd want Nate for that since he can get Zoroark without an event). I'd wait until Z before Calem/Serena.
>>
>>313262385
>beats red
in black and white 2 everyone beats red. He is a complete jobber.
>>
>>313262385
when he first enters kanto

his strongest pokemon are just barley as good as the weakest gym leaders so that means the weakest kanto pokemon guy is still way stronger then the strongest jhoto guy?
>>
>>313264845
>Lucas
I'd rather have Dawn represent that gen, she's obviously the more popular character, and Lucas looks gay as fuck.
May over Brendan too.

>Trade around
That's obvious, but I meant Red could actually get them ingame solo.
>>
File: 2dd97901.jpg (74 KB, 765x1024) Image search: [Google]
2dd97901.jpg
74 KB, 765x1024
>beating NPCs (or even wild pokés if you wanna throw that around later on)
>an accomplishment

when will PVEfags learn?
>>
>>313266060
Lucas only looks gay in DP. I think he looks pretty good in Platinum, and since they used Red's Yellow sprite, I can imagine them using Lucas's Platinum sprite.

Though, Dawn also has a great Pt sprite so I wouldn't mind either way.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.