[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So tat SK game is coming to PC. Is the game actually good or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Senran_Kagura_Shinovi_Versus_02.png (651 KB, 800x453) Image search: [Google]
Senran_Kagura_Shinovi_Versus_02.png
651 KB, 800x453
So tat SK game is coming to PC.

Is the game actually good or is it mediocre button mashing garbage or a musou clone.

I have bean watching the game play videos.

The people in them re ether highly skilled and know how to literally not let the enemy attack.

Or it is the above mentioned moe pondering garbage.
>>
The PS4 version is superior.
>>
File: 14438163137.png (76 KB, 297x333) Image search: [Google]
14438163137.png
76 KB, 297x333
>>313259345
Forget about the anything related to gameplay. Just play for the boobs.
>>
>>313259345
i always wished for 4k senrans but boy if i forgot the amount of falseflagging shitpost pc ports trigger every time
>>
>>313259463
There is no PS4 version of Shinovi Versus.

Life and hometown.
>>
>>313259345
Shinovi Versus is good. Expect fanservice, of course, but the core gameplay is decent and the story (if you care about that sort of thing) is better that what one would expect from a game whose main charm are tits and asses.
>>
>>313259537
How about i just google boobs on the internet.
And save my money and time.
>>
>>313259626
>implying
It's PCucks causing the shitstorms every time by shouting MASTER RACE MASTER RACE WE WIN AGAIN LMAO. They are not winning shit at all this time because the best Senran game, Estival Versus, is still only a Sony exclusive. You are an idort, that's cool, you are a mustard race faggot, go kill yourself.
>>
>>313259784
It's not even the same thing.
>>
>>313259784
>>313259918
>implying Mirai has boobs
>>
>>313259808
But sonnygers do the same thing you dumb cuck. Welcome to /v/ how's your first day so far?
>>
>>313259345
The 3DS games have good gameplay, the vita/ps4 games are shitty musou clones
>>
>>313260443
Sony fans never do this, it's always PCucks falseflagging. They have no reasons to, everybody owns a PC, even if they didn't spend millions on it they can still play most of the stuff fine, unless it's some ancient computer shit. Meanwhile PCucks go apeshit every time they get leftovers after years of waiting and hoping. Now they are getting Shinovi Versus in 2016, while Sony players got it in 2014, and think they have won and are the master race despite Estival Versus coming out in a few days on the PS4, and it being superior to Shinovi Versus in EVERY POSSIBLE WAY. Nice victory, PCucks.
>>
>>313259808
>>313260610
Fuck off to the other thread.
>>
>>313261131
Truth hurts.
It's okay, maybe you'll get Estival Versus before 2019.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.