[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true? I pirated Pillars of Eternity and thought that is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1438255545784.jpg (443 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1438255545784.jpg
443 KB, 2560x1440
Is it true?
I pirated Pillars of Eternity and thought that is was boring shit and nothing like BG and Arcanum. Was it only because I pirated this obsidian game?
>>
Bullshit, if you spend money on it you're more subjective to want to enjoy it because you spent money on it so you want to convince yourself it was a good purchase, if you get it without paying you can truly objectively enjoy it because you didn't have to fork over money for it.

Uni is full of shit, no wonder she's dying just like TotalBiscuit.
>>
>>313254316

This >>313255076

Thats the whole point of preorder OP. You sucker people into giving you their cash for a game thats not done yet, and when it does come out they are more likely to defend it.
The art of abusing emotional and fiscal investment.
>>
>>313254316
>listening to anything, let alone playing, Neptunia

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>313254316
Bought MGS V, pirated Undertale...which one you think I actually had the DETERMINATION to beat?
>>
>>313256087
the AAA game you've been waiting years for
>>
>>313256087
MGSV?
>>
>>313254316
I pirated it, the first few hours were pretty fun then I bought it. Fucking hated it in the end, boring story and repetitive with generic characters aside from the priest. So no.
>>
>>313254316
no, poe tried way too hard to cash on nostalgia and failed, it was literally the AAA equivalent of pretend retro pixelshit
>>
>>313256087
Well, undertale is only a couple hours long, so it's a no brainer really.
>>
>>313260587
>undertale is only a couple hours long
play the game before spouting epic memes and nonsense
>>
>>313260587

To be more precise, one "run" is 4-6 hours long.
>>
>>313254316
No, you are an idiot for even giving such a statement serious consideration, remove yourself from the world of the living please. I'm pretty sure all those fuckers that laundered millions are enjoying that money.
>>
>>313254316
>Is it true?
Well, your mom technically never said "Yes" so technically it was rape. I still truly, sincerely enjoyed ravaging her butt.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.