[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvW RilQ9lnI Thoughts on thi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: rachet.png (2 MB, 1564x1080) Image search: [Google]
rachet.png
2 MB, 1564x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvWRilQ9lnI
Thoughts on this new kids movie?
>>
>>313248626
>in a world
I closed my tab
>>
File: latest.jpg (338 KB, 1304x1500) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
338 KB, 1304x1500
>>313248626
>kick some Asteroid
That's so R&C
looking forward to it.
at least looks better than the Sly movie. and this trailer seems like a pixar movie, wich means great for kids and still enjoyable for adults. and as a fan of the series it's probably nice to see.
more looking forward to the game tbh.
>>
File: 20.png (1 MB, 1403x1080) Image search: [Google]
20.png
1 MB, 1403x1080
>>313248626
The first trailer made it look better.
>>
The animation looks pretty damn good. I'm looking forward to this.

I'm also looking forward to Sly Cooper even if everyone is still sperging about the character designs.
>>
>>313248716
You missed the joke.
>>
>>313248838
lain is my waifu
>>
>>313248716
>in another world
ur a fuccboi
>>
>>313248626

The original trailer looked great. This one makes it look a bit off.

Hopefully the run-time is ~120 minutes, because there's certainly a lot of story there to zoom through that the average 90 minute cut couldn't handle.
>>
>>313251749
R&C 1 doesn't have thaaaat much story though.
but i bet they add some dramatic lombax story and muh friendship with a robot etc. etc.
>>
>>313251749
I thought this trailer was good. I can definitely see that there's an actual movie in there, and that the animation is up to snuff for a theatrical release. We didn't really get to see that much in the last trailer.
>>
I kinda hate joke trailers but what was shown itself was good.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.