[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alien Isolation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (166 KB, 422x552) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
166 KB, 422x552
>Amanda dies. Corporation tells Ellen in 2nd movie that she lived to be old and have a regular family to conceal the Sevastopol Incident.

>Amanda lives. Is rescued. Corporation kills her because she knows too much. 2nd movie tells Ellen a fake story with a fake picture.

>Amanda lives. Corporation doesnt care what she knows. She has kids and grows old. Picture is real.

>Amanda lives. Is rescued. Has been impregnated by a facehugger (when she was captured). We all know how that usually ends.
>>
Also, what horror game should I play next for October. In the mood for more space horror / scifi horror (not SOMA).
>>
Dead Space

also I like how all of those scenarios are almost equally likely to happen

the Alien/prometheus/blade runner universe is entirely indifferent to humans, which is what I love about it
>>
>>313245189
>blade runner
Have they connected the two universes? I thought androids were hunted in Blade Runner whereas in the Alien fanchise they are like everyday appliances.
>>
Last one is impossible bro.
>>
>>313245913

The ones is Alien are well aware they are Androids.
Also it is probably an assload of years into the future if they are the same universe.
>>
>>313245913
just androids that go rogue

weyland and tyrell corporations shape the future of mankind, both on earth and in space

both moguls have issues with their mortality and deal with them their own way. Weyland goes out to search for immortality in space, while tyrell focuses more on state of the art robots, which are almost indistinguishable from humans, and there is a possibility that he is a copy himself
>>
>>313246080
Is it?
How?
(its not my theory btw - just a popular one based on her getting captured and strung up in the nest)
I like it either way
>>
>>313246113
>>313246228
Great. Might get an Alien vs Blade Runner vs Predator movie
>>
>>313246285
Alien gestation happens very quickly after the host regains consciousness.

That and there aren't any open eggs in the area where she wakes up.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (40 KB, 664x462) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
40 KB, 664x462
>>313246391
uh... theres at least three open eggs (lol why did you bother lying about that).
And time could vary between hosts?
>>
>>313246693
>time could vary between hosts

No.
>>
>>313247103
maybe.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.