[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I the only one who thinks it's still too early for this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Dark Souls III.jpg (117 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dark Souls III.jpg
117 KB, 1280x720
Am I the only one who thinks it's still too early for this? Dark Souls 2 came out just 1 year ago + all the billion DLCs and Scholar of the First Sin and Bloodborne came out 7 months ago. There's no way this game won't feel massively rushed and incomplete.

Just why the fuck isn't From taking more time to develop their games?
>>
Yearly releases bring in da dough. Expect Bloodborne 2 in 2017.
>>
Every Souls game after DeS needed to have shit cut from them because Bamco keeps pressuring From into releasing them before they're properly finished.
>>
>>313232871

The DSIII we're getting is an early version of DSII before shit got changed up at FROM by Bamco.
>>
>>313232871
Pretty sure it's Bamco pressure.
>>
File: 1414521243707.jpg (319 KB, 1235x1600) Image search: [Google]
1414521243707.jpg
319 KB, 1235x1600
>>313232871
Dark Souls III will be shit.
>>
yeah it probably is too early but the game looks good so far so im not apprehensive at all about it.
>>
Have faith in the Miyazaki.

Hope that the dream team that made DS2 has little to no involvement.

Barring these, abandon all hope for something that isn't trash.
>>
They have a game play system that works well and doesn't need to change to keep people coming back. All they need to do is craft new environments and stories for sequels.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA5oy41mpsY
>>
File: 1433906763308.jpg (802 KB, 1240x1754) Image search: [Google]
1433906763308.jpg
802 KB, 1240x1754
>>313232871

It's obvious that the series has become one that is going to pump out content at a relatively high price level in order to create profit/survive. It's no longer an odd side title but one that people will depend on to make a living and satisfy Namco/Fromsoft's stakeholders. For that reason they will push them out as quickly as possible.

It's good and bad but ultimately I'm glad that there's such a demand for this kind of game at all. Hopefully the quality/detailed nature of the past titles isn't lost in the process.
>>
They haven't made Armored Core 6 and actually fucking tried this time, so yes.
>>
>>313235204

Miyazaki said the next series is going to be greatly different so we'll see.
>>
>>313235204
I feel bad because i actually want more DS-like games. Combat, Online and exploring are fun as fuck. This is how a AC or CoD fanboy must feel.

Feels good
>>
>>313236087
You and me both, I don't really give a shit if people throw accusations of cancer - I actually having fun and I don't give a shit.
>>
>>313234983

This, it's like older Mega Mans. They were rehashed but that sure didn't stop me from playing the shit out of them.

You guys may say something like
>wow what a hypocrite, so rehash isn't bad when it is something you like?
and you'll be right, sans the fact that I personally never complained about rehashes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.