[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it has been 10 years since the last Shadow Hearts game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Shadow Hearts61011512.jpg (57 KB, 610x343) Image search: [Google]
Shadow Hearts61011512.jpg
57 KB, 610x343
>it has been 10 years since the last Shadow Hearts game
>>
Only played the first one.
How were the other two?
>>
>>313220598
Ehhm.... one of the thousand shitty Kingdom Hearts spin offs?
is that another clone, shadow, heartless not-Sora?
>>
>>313220858
Shitty meme games made for Gaia fags and ebamsword shitheads
>>
>>313220858
2 is widely considered by far the best
3 is usually considered inferior but I like it, it went into a somewhat different direction than the other 2 and doesn't follow the same characters but takes place in the same universe and happens because of events in the second.
People complain about the atmosphere but holy fuck the third takes place after the Depression, the wars. It's no wonder it's a happier world.
>>
File: 1361167539920.png (94 KB, 526x482) Image search: [Google]
1361167539920.png
94 KB, 526x482
>>313221103
So it's awesome then.

Ok thanks. I'll be sure to pick up the sequel!
>>
God damn was FtNW good.

>Killer showing up at all times
>Fucking Lady being your sister
>The fight where he becomes Malice Killer
>That speech before hand man

Great game, I played the first and from the new world, never did the 2nd one.
>>
>>313220598
That's fine. Covenant brought the plot to its conclusion, there didn't need to be a third one either.

>>313220858
Covenant is the best direct sequel to an RPG I can think of. It doesn't quite have the same atmosphere as the original, but other than that it's a significant improvement.

Shadow Hearts 3 has great gameplay but drops the ball elsewhere, much like Grandia 3.
>>
>>313220858
2 retcons and shits on the previous games story.
I did not bother playing 3 after the atrocity that was 2.
>>
>>313221816
>2 retcons and shits on the previous games story.
No it doesn't. It just takes the bad ending as canon.
>>
>>313221950

You're telling me Albert Simon was really trying to kill Rasputin and forgets his time being jailed by the Vatican? Or how Yuri's parents were Japanese and Russian, when Karin was German, if we are going by the bad ending.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.