[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Krysten Ritter confirmed for Fallout 4?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1444937281341.png (638 KB, 777x568) Image search: [Google]
1444937281341.png
638 KB, 777x568
Krysten Ritter confirmed for Fallout 4?
>>
>>313212914
so fuggin ugly
>>
>>313213123
a perfect fit then
>>
I hope all the female companions are ugly, I want to stay faithful to my dead waifu
>>
>>313212914
ima make a prediction now. i think shes going be writing propaganda that falsly informs people in the wastes. thus the dialogue option "hate newspapers" is him questioning the newspapers sincerity
>>
>>313212914
well it looks like the modders for skyrim have produced something half decent for once.

they still cant figure out how to make playermodels to not clip through themselves
>>
>>313213646
*no-one has
>>
What if Bethesda ends up modeling the main NPC's after real actors with naturally strange and disproportionate features to overcome the fact that their modeling team can't model faces without strange and disproportionate features?
>>
Funny how they made sure she wouldn't be as ugly as she is irl.
>>
>>313214052
wasn't there a nude leak with her?
she was a cutie in her photos
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2696x4044) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2696x4044
>>313212914
How dare you, bethesda makes perfect games. Make up for what you said by maxing out your moms credit card with as many copies of the game as possible.
>>
Didn't that girl die of overdose a few years ago?
>>
>>313215720
Yeah, she was getting high with this methhead and she ODed on heroin
>>
>>313215431
go ask /tv/ they're usually on the ball with that sort of thing.
>>
>>313212914
you know what wont surprise me? it turns out the aggressive news person is actually a tranny robot or some shit

bethesda you did it again!
>>
>>313212914
Reminds me of that hooker from Heavy Rain; God damn Ritter's eet are awful
>>
quien?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.